gtaggie_08
11:07p, 4/24/24
In reply to dvldog
Marchment and Faksa not on the bench
ryanhnc10
11:07p, 4/24/24
In reply to dvldog
dvldog said:

Is it me or are the lines getting all mixed up right now?

Faksa and Marchment are hurt and we are starting to run out of time
Kashchei
11:11p, 4/24/24
So can we call up Bourque for Saturday? WTF not at this rate...
dvldog
11:11p, 4/24/24
Looks like Stank and Pavs switched places. Maybe to get Hintz and Robo going?
joshpettett
11:12p, 4/24/24
In reply to GrapevineAg
GrapevineAg said:

rather be fishing said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Dont care, got World Series....this is the only thing I may have to comfort me soon

Would much rather have a Stanley cup

Yeah, I've seen all of our Big 4 sports teams win, and they're all great, but the Cup is next level for me. I'd give my left nut for another one.

I'd give both, I don't need anymore kids.
sburg2007
11:12p, 4/24/24
The rangers and stars offenses are just brutal right now.
Tksymm7
11:15p, 4/24/24
Watching Joe Pavelski hurts right now.
joshpettett
11:16p, 4/24/24
In reply to Tksymm7
Tksymm7 said:

Watching Joe Pavelski hurts right now.

If we can survive this, he'll find a way to bring value at some point in the playoffs
DeangeloVickers
11:18p, 4/24/24
Most frustrating periods ever?!?!
Out in Left Field
11:19p, 4/24/24
Just one lucky bounce to go our way please
GrapevineAg
11:21p, 4/24/24
And we get the opposing goalie montage. Let's put another one past this guy.
Kashchei
11:24p, 4/24/24
Say what you want about Vegas being cheaters (it is what it is), but Dallas needed to show up, and losing 2 straight at home to open the series is unacceptable. This team is soft. Mentally and physically.
ryanhnc10
11:25p, 4/24/24
Pathetic
DeangeloVickers
Ugh
sburg2007
Put a fork in em.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Well there's that
FriscoKid
Well ****
Lt. Joe Bookman
Damn. Sucks. Hate Vegas, but they look damned good.
rather be fishing
Damnit
TV Casualty
This what had me worried about matching up with Vegas. The Stars just can't score on them. Getting to three goals feels like it takes a miracle.
Out in Left Field
11:26p, 4/24/24
Phat32
11:26p, 4/24/24
**** Vegas
joshpettett
11:27p, 4/24/24
In reply to Kashchei
Kashchei said:

Say what you want about Vegas being cheaters (it is what it is), but Dallas needed to show up, and losing 2 straight at home to open the series is unacceptable. This team is soft. Mentally and physically.

How many goals scored by players who shouldn't have been there. 1 in game 1. 1 in game 2. Both games were 1 goal games.
Jack Ruby
11:27p, 4/24/24
Disappointing for sure. I felt like all of us were in a happy place when it came to Dallas sports just a couple weeks ago. Ugh.
Tksymm7
11:28p, 4/24/24
Tough series with two evenly matched teams. We're in every period, we just have to finish chances. Oh well, off to Vegas we go. We've been a better road team this year anyways.
ryanhnc10
In reply to joshpettett
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

How many goals scored by players who shouldn't have been there. 1 in game 1. 1 in game 2. Both games were 1 goal games.

You ain't winning **** scoring one goal
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
In reply to joshpettett
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

3-1 .

Take this tech math elsewhere
Kashchei
In reply to joshpettett
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

They're still playing though. The NHL isn't going to do **** about it now. The Stars had to overcome and they didn't.
beagle2009
11:30p, 4/24/24
In reply to Tksymm7
Tksymm7 said:

Tough series with two evenly matched teams. We're in every period, we just have to finish chances. Oh well, off to Vegas we go. We've been a better road team this year anyways.

There is no way we come back from this
JWinTX
In reply to Jack Ruby
Jack Ruby said:

Disappointing for sure. I felt like all of us were in a happy place when it came to Dallas sports just a couple weeks ago. Ugh.

The moment that Vegas lost their last regular season game and got that last wild card spot instead of facing Edmonton was when I knew that this was gonna be a huge problem for Dallas. Vegas mugged us last year and we did nothing to suggest we could beat them in the regular season. Sometimes, a champion knows they can beat you, even if you're very good.
Tksymm7
In reply to beagle2009
Yeah, odds are low with how the offense is struggling.
Tksymm7
11:33p, 4/24/24
I think you have to hat tip Vegas a lot though. They're just a machine and maybe the best team in the league when healthy. It's BS what they have been able to do, but you can't do anything about it.
joshpettett
11:34p, 4/24/24
In reply to PrestigeWorldwideAg12
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

3-1 .

Take this tech math elsewhere

Obviously the empty netter doesn't happen if the guy they picked up at the trade deadline doesn't score....

Speaking of tech intelligence.
joshpettett
11:35p, 4/24/24
In reply to Kashchei
Kashchei said:

joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

They're still playing though. The NHL isn't going to do **** about it now. The Stars had to overcome and they didn't.

Because who is? Most likely no one. Just like last year.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 97 of 180
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings