WTB: 4 for UGA Sunday

747 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by MaroonWill
MaroonWill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for reserved seats for me and my family. We are taking our teenage daughters to their first game since they were little.

Gig 'em!
AXISMEAT
AG
I have 4 in 3BL Row 10 seats 21-24 $75 each.

409 seven eight nine 6261 if interested.
MaroonWill
AG
Bump
Post removed:
by user
AggieCrew44
AG
Be very careful. Scammers are out in full force. Review ways to avoid them.
MaroonWill
AG
Yep. Appreciate the heads up.
Keoni721
AG
Yes, had a 972 number reach out to me bc I'm also looking for Sunday tickets. I asked what their Texags profile name was and got no response.
aggiealltheway
AG
Keoni721 said:

Yes, had a 972 number reach out to me bc I'm also looking for Sunday tickets. I asked what their Texags profile name was and got no response.
Some of them, like Alvarez4 above have handles now.
Keoni721
AG
Well hell, makes getting tickets from Ags to games even harder. For the most part I've had great luck getting tickets over the years but have been burned once and it sucked.
aggiealltheway
AG
Yes, it's getting bad. I saw another one on a different thread a few minutes ago -- BCSAG04 or something similar, too. You can see their posting history. If it's all in the Ticket Exchange, they're just a scalper. The other one had WTB 4 Miami lower level not too long before then starting another thread WTS 4 Miami lower level.

Most of the seats around ours have really good season ticket holders in them. But the seats directly behind us are held by a scalper. They've never gone to a game themself, only sold them. Most of the time that's good for us, because no one sits there. But the conference games always have people we don't know, and many times they're there for the other team. I had terrible LSU fans behind me last year that complained about everything.
MaroonWill
AG
Still need four for Sunday
MaroonWill
AG
Giving it one more try. Need 4 for Saturdays 2nd game

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.