Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?
11,682 Views | 174 Replies
Leonard H. Stringfield
9:31p, 3/11/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

It sorta is...

The religious aspects of disclosing the reality could very well be one of reasons for the intense on-going cover up.

I've heard there are factions in the Pentagon that believe these visitors are demonic. Others do not, and want the subject to come to light. Big battle going on behind he scenes.

And I guess I don't understand that one eliminates the other. IMO ETs don't mean there's no God and God doesn't mean there's no ETs.
It's not going to sit well with many.
Eliminatus
10:59p, 3/11/24
Where is redstone at? We need his input
MooreTrucker
7:09a, 3/12/24
In reply to Leonard H. Stringfield
I get that, because different groups believe different things. As for me, I don't think God would limit himself to just one planet out of zillions. That sounds like a bunch of the folks that went after Gallileo for saying the Earth isn't the center of it all. Of course, there are still people that think the Earth is flat, so there's that.
Leonard H. Stringfield
4:27p, 3/12/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker said:

I get that, because different groups believe different things. As for me, I don't think God would limit himself to just one planet out of zillions. That sounds like a bunch of the folks that went after Gallileo for saying the Earth isn't the center of it all. Of course, there are still people that think the Earth is flat, so there's that.
The data collected by Farsight Institute suggests extraterrestrials were very involved with the creation and on going maintenance of at least 3 of the worlds major religions. Now, could there be a single creator of all things...sure, but not likely IMO. I don't think the god of the bible is who you think they are.
Aggies1322
4:37p, 3/12/24

MooreTrucker said:

The data collected by Farsight Institute suggests extraterrestrials were very involved with the creation and on going maintenance of at least 3 of the worlds major religions. Now, could there be a single creator of all things...sure, but not likely IMO. I don't think the god of the bible is who you think they are.

Lol okay..
MooreTrucker
4:47p, 3/12/24

MooreTrucker said:

I have heard that theory and find it intriguing, but I obviously don't believe it.
Leonard H. Stringfield
11:45p, 3/12/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker said:

MooreTrucker said:

I have heard that theory and find it intriguing, but I obviously don't believe it.
Certain ideas are instilled in us at an early age....all part of the control scheme.

You should see the data collected on the destruction of the cities Sodom and Gomorrah. No, it is not simply a myth...
MooreTrucker
8:24a, 3/13/24

MooreTrucker said:

MooreTrucker said:

Certain ideas are instilled in us at an early age....all part of the control scheme.

You should see the data collected on the destruction of the cities Sodom and Gomorrah. No, it is not simply a myth...
Control scheme?

And I've never thought Sodom and Gomorrah was a myth. It's history.
swc93
8:38a, 3/13/24

MooreTrucker said:

Damn Bene Gesserit witches!
Leonard H. Stringfield
11:24a, 3/13/24
In reply to swc93
swc93 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Damn Bene Gesserit witches!

Shakespeare?
Leonard H. Stringfield
8:19p, 3/15/24
swc93
8:12p, 3/16/24
Dune
Leonard H. Stringfield
9:53p, 3/23/24

Informative presentation here.
Leonard H. Stringfield
8:13p, 3/24/24

More toothpaste that ain't going back in that tube...
AggieVictor10
11:59p, 3/24/24
I just wanna see old man Biden tweeting a pic of his son, Billy C, and Bams all getting high with the ayylmaos.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Leonard H. Stringfield
12:02a, 3/25/24
In reply to AggieVictor10
Why is that?
AggieVictor10
12:03a, 3/25/24
the reaction.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Leonard H. Stringfield
12:42a, 3/25/24
In reply to AggieVictor10
I noticed the smiley? What reactions would you anticipate? I'm familiar with the pres and his son, the others though..
MooreTrucker
8:08a, 3/25/24

I noticed the smiley? What reactions would you anticipate? I'm familiar with the pres and his son, the others though..
Billy C. would be Billy Carter, right? Not sure who Bams is but maybe some other embarrassing presidential relative?
AggieVictor10
10:24a, 3/25/24

Tou got me. I've done a horrible job giving stupid names to the traders, Bill Clinton and Obama. I apologize for bringing irreverence to a board as serious as F16.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Leonard H. Stringfield
10:58a, 3/25/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker said:

Billy C. would be Billy Carter, right? Not sure who Bams is but maybe some other embarrassing presidential relative?
Mysteries to me.

Perhaps not as much as this however: On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin."
"While working under President Eisenhower,I discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFOs, but that he came to realize that he had lost control of the subject."
Brigadier General Steven Lovekin

if legit, this sorta confirms the accounts of the "Battle of Los Angeles" a couple of weeks prior to this memo..
Leonard H. Stringfield
5:19p, 3/26/24
"Essentially, though, the big news is how the AARO office just published a report that really strongly debunks any connection of UFO/UAP to anything extraterrestrial in any way. This is right out of the 1950s USAF debunking tactics. To call this report weak would be an understatement. There's zero transparency in terms of supporting any of its data or conclusions."
Richard Dolan-the top historian/researcher on the subject ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
The fear of "CATASTROPHIC DISCLOSURE": The new US intelligence/defense community term for transparent, honest, EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality and decades old intensely maintained COVER-UP disclosures that would expose them and set humanity on a proper development track. Impressive how effective the ridicule and disinformation tactics have been over the many decades. The longer the cover-up stays in place, the more disruptive the disclosures will be. How will they navigate what's coming? How will the lying be addressed? This issue has always been the pivot point for continuing to live a lie or a normal, healthy, productive progression as a species. What else has OUR gov been lying about? Which non-gov entities (DEFENSE CONTRACTORS et.al.) have been complicit in the scheme? Just how complete and truthful will any disclosures be? What will be withheld? What's mainstream/legacy media afraid of? What are our intelligence agencies and Pentagon afraid of? Are they victims of the carefully crafted stigma? Is it journalistic "responsibility" or something else? Perhaps it's "journalistic irresponsibility"?
Ghost of Bisbee
1:50a, 3/27/24
Aliens
Leonard H. Stringfield
1:36p, 3/27/24
Why has NASA chosen to continue to lie to the American people regarding the extraterrestrial reality?

Except for these 2 decorated former employees:

"A saucer flew right over (us), put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. (The cameramen) went out there with their cameras toward the UFO…. I had chance to hold (the film) up to the window. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth."
Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury and Gemini Astronaut describing an incident he witnessed during the 1960's during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure
Program.

I've talked with people of stature-of military and government credentials and position-and heard their stories, and their desire to tell their stories openly to the public. And that got my attention very, very rapidly.... The first hand experiences of these credible witnesses that, now in advanced years are anxious to tell their story, we can't deny that, and the evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident, and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell-6th NASA employee to walk on the moon..

Leonard H. Stringfield
9:02p, 3/27/24

Really good interview here of the Founder of the Disclosure Project.
one safe place
12:20a, 3/28/24
All these guys on the YouTube videos certainly look the part. They nearly always do. Just weird.
Leonard H. Stringfield
1:01a, 3/28/24
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

All these guys on the YouTube videos certainly look the part. They nearly always do. Just weird.
Perhaps. What is the part you refer to? Thoughts on what they are saying?
one safe place
12:43p, 3/28/24

one safe place said:

Commenting on the images shown in the link to the videos. I do not watch these things any more. Did a long time ago. Like those, I suspect all these contain are comments by true believers as to who saw what and when and agreeing with each other. But no proof, just words and beliefs. Once someone has proof, I will begin to watch, when their suppositions become reality.
Leonard H. Stringfield
1:56p, 3/28/24
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

one safe place said:

Commenting on the images shown in the link to the videos. I do not watch these things any more. Did a long time ago. Like those, I suspect all these contain are comments by true believers as to who saw what and when and agreeing with each other. But no proof, just words and beliefs. Once someone has proof, I will begin to watch, when their suppositions become reality.
What would you deem sufficient proof? I wouldn't be so quick to avoid any information if you are legitimately weighing the situation. Confirmation bias..absolutely and as with any topic it runs many directions. And if you experienced it, would you believe? I just ask because most folks are hard wired to not believe. The tactics used to counter what many believe to be quite apparent, have been very effective. I too would love to take a ride as confirmation but... For now, I think the sum total of all the dots (personal testimonies of not only regular Joes, but high ranking gov officals, gov documents, photos, religions, archeology, remote viewing data etc.) if you will, is overwhelming. Again, what would you deem as proof?
Leonard H. Stringfield
1:13p, 3/30/24
The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object
hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with
their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam."
Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.
Leonard H. Stringfield
12:38a, 4/8/24
There was a time when folks were able to speak a little more freely before the subject went deep black:

Wilbert Smith:
Department of Transportation - Canada, senior radio engineer, Head of Project Magnet
"The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb. Flying saucers exist.
Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance."
Smith, Wilbert: Memorandum on Geo-Magnetics, November 21, 1950
Leonard H. Stringfield
12:50p, 4/8/24
Leonard H. Stringfield
12:09a, 4/10/24
Gil Renard
1:34a, 4/10/24
In reply to fc2112
fc2112 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
I don't rely on people telling me things. I do my own math and understand the General Theory of Relativity.

Type those keys baby what a bass ass
MooreTrucker
8:00a, 4/10/24
In reply to Gil Renard
Gil Renard said:

fc2112 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
I don't rely on people telling me things. I do my own math and understand the General Theory of Relativity.

Type those keys baby what a bass ass
Quoting to preserve this forever.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 4 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode