Cannibalism

3,964 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by 42
BartInLA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First, my sincere condolences to Joe Biden as he continues to mourn the consumption of his uncle. It is in this flavor that sparked a question. 1. In what, if any cases, would cannibalism be sanctioned by you? (Must they be deceased first? What if they are a demonic dictator - is harvesting allowed? 2. Feel free to share any recipes. This serves as a Public Service Announcement.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I don't care if its a popular opinion, people shouldn't eat people.
BBRex
AG
At least in this context.
vin1041
AG
Taste like chicken?
EastSideAg2002
Know Your Enemy
AG
If your plane crashes in the mountains and you need to eat someone to survive, I'd say that's acceptable.
The Porkchop Express
I mean if you were that hungry you'd have to look yourself in the mirror and say, II have to survive"

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
StinkyPinky
AG
If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?
StinkyPinky
AG
Let's look at this logically:

People eat animals
Animals eat people
Animals eat animals
So people must eat people
Ag_0112358132134
It's only acceptable during the dark year.
Eliminatus
AG
Long pig
maroon barchetta
Know Your Enemy said:

If your plane crashes in the mountains and you need to eat someone to survive, I'd say that's acceptable.

Remember when Kramer was in the hot tub with Newman sitting by adding sticks of butter, and Newman was reading "Alive".
Know Your Enemy
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Remember when Kramer was in the hot tub with Newman sitting by adding sticks of butter, and Newman was reading "Alive".

There's a Cheers episode where they're discussing who The Brady Bunch would eat first if their plane crashed and Woody said it would be Alice because she's not kin. Gets me every time.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Carla:
If the Brady Bunch crashes in the Andes who would they eat first?

Woody:
Well probably the maid, 'cause she's not kin

Cliff:
Yeah, but if they were smart they would ask her the best way to prepare herself.
maroon barchetta
Know Your Enemy said:

maroon barchetta said:

Know Your Enemy said:

There's a Cheers episode where they're discussing who The Brady Bunch would eat first if their plane crashed and Woody said it would be Alice because she's not kin. Gets me every time.

But Alice was the best cook in the group!

That's quite the dilemma.
aglaohfour
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

I don't judge the few people who have been in this situation and survived. And I'd like to think that I would do pretty much anything to keep my child alive and/or keep myself alive for my child. But I listened to a long podcast about that soccer team who survived a plane crash in the Andes, and they said some people starved to death because they physically couldn't force themselves to eat the deceased. It really made me wonder if I could do it in those circumstances, and I'm honestly not sure that I could.
jejdag
Would be the best way to find out if clowns taste funny!
BBRex
AG
Rugby team. If it was a soccer team, they would have all died.
aglaohfour
AG
My mistake.
maroon barchetta
BBRex said:

Rugby team. If it was a soccer team, they would have all died.

So good.
The Porkchop Express
Know Your Enemy said:

Carla:
If the Brady Bunch crashes in the Andes who would they eat first?

Woody:
Well probably the maid, 'cause she's not kin

Cliff:
Yeah, but if they were smart they would ask her the best way to prepare herself.
That's up there with the one where they get a new VCR and Woody is going to watch the tape to see how to install the VCR and they place bets on how long before he figures out the problem there.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Know Your Enemy
AG
See Cliff's comment above.
maroon barchetta
Know Your Enemy said:

Yeah. I was typing when you posted that.

Cheers is so great.
Know Your Enemy
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Yeah. I was typing when you posted that.

Cheers is so great.

Best sitcom ever IMO. From season 7 or so to the final episode every single one is absolutely hilarious. I like all the seasons but those later ones were incredible.
TequilaMockingbird
What is your name, Donner?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Of all of bidens clearly made up stories, this one is the most plausible.

• His irish catholic father in the 1940s did not think it was cool that dudes were making out on the street..
  • There was no cornpop.
  • He was not raised on the docks of baltimore, nor in a puerto rican community in deleware
  • He never taught a conlaw class
  • His son didnt die in iraq
  • He never drove an 18 wheeler with big marge
  • He was not arrested for trying to visit nelson mandela

When people laugh at his obvious lies he says, "ITS NOT JOKE!"as a reflex.

At least this time he's just like "f you, prove he wasnt eaten by cannibals"
Philo B 93
Me? I'm not a "people" person so to speak, so I'm not jumpoing on the cannibalism train. But as long as the person is already dead, I can see an argument for the ecological benefits. I mean, you take a younger person who bought it in a sky-diving accident, maybe a carribean jerk marinade or some dry rub, slow smoke the meat overnight... I guaranty you that meat just falls off the bone.
DrEvazanPhD
Eliminatus said:

Long pig
Never much cared for it.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I think a better question is, what part of the dead would you eat first? The obvious is butt cheek, but a calf has to be in play, as well as a shoulder.
TRIDENT
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

I think a better question is, what part of the dead would you eat first? The obvious is butt cheek, but a calf has to be in play, as well as a shoulder.
backstraps
Serious Lee
you are what you eat and most people eat junk.
plus, people aren't wired to eat other carnivores in the same way they dont want bugs.
so with that said; in a SHTF scenario, vegans & vegetarians will be on the menu.
TXAG 05
AG
Serious Lee said:

you are what you eat and most people eat junk.
plus, people aren't wired to eat other carnivores in the same way they dont want bugs.
so with that said; in a SHTF scenario, vegans & vegetarians will be on the menu.

Grass fed meat
superunknown
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

i eat ass too
javajaws
AG
Every redhead I've tried tasted salty so those are a no for me. Blondes and brunettes are fair game though but I leave them still breathing (quite heavily in fact) so that I can dine on more later. I do prefer the juicier meat sections though instead of the typical breast meat.
vin1041 said:

Taste like chicken?

I believe you meant, tastes like chiken.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.