Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
305,078 Views | 2248 Replies
Spyderman
7:56a, 3/11/20
Why Would Our Government Lie About Aliens?

Pretty good article here.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Ducks4brkfast
4:13p, 3/12/20
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Why Would Our Government Lie About Aliens?

Pretty good article here.
After seeing how the public panics over Corona virus, I can see why the government would never tell us about Aliens.
30wedge
4:15p, 3/12/20
Looking at the stock market, I'd rather we had space aliens than the virus.
Redstone
4:15p, 3/12/20
2 Peter 2:4 - 6 (NRSVCE) - "For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of deepest darkness to be kept until the judgment...."

Saturn has a perfectly-hexagonal storm formation centered on its north pole. It was discovered by the Voyager mission in 1981 and most recently photographed in real color by Cassini in 2016.

https://endtimesdarknessdescending.wordpress.com/2019/02/24/raising-hell-with-cern/

UTExan
5:40p, 3/12/20
In reply to Redstone
Very interesting articles and videos. I appreciate the author mentioning the Day of the Lord in the Wordpress article and the release of fallen angels and demonic forces onto the earth on that awful day. What a hellish time it will be for all left on Earth after the Rapture. Very few people recognize that much of the apparently dissociated symbols of culture are related to the Satanic revolt and how Earth is the battlefield. I also appreciated the author's notation of the giants of antiquity. Thanks for posting.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Redstone
5:51p, 3/12/20
Ancient history is quite the mystery. I trust "alternative" historians with solid academic credentials, such as Robert Schoch, more than "mainstream" ones. It's important not to be stuck in narrative grooves, especially for career protection purposes.

For example, how many know this ---- purely based on physical evidence?

Redstone
5:54p, 3/12/20
We should also really strive to understand, as best we can from our long distance away, symbols and symbolic language. Just because we don't have those at the center of our linguistics doesn't mean the ancients didn't (they did).

So...in the context of "Rapture,"....I'm a Preterist, about as close as one can get to "full"
A lot of the Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) are...at least partially.
UTExan
5:57p, 3/12/20
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

We should also really strive to understand, as best we can from our long distance away, symbols and symbolic language. Just because we don't have those at the center of our linguistics doesn't
So...in the context of "Rapture,"....I'm a Preterist, about as close as one can get to "full"

I am not preterist and look forward to Jesus' return to put all his enemies under his feet and to rule the earth for a thousand years. The saints will rule with him at that time.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TCTTS
4:56a, 3/13/20
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

Ancient history is quite the mystery. I trust "alternative" historians with solid academic credentials, such as Robert Schoch, more than "mainstream" ones. It's important not to be stuck in narrative grooves, especially for career protection purposes.

I'm sorry, but that was one of the most underwhelming YouTube videos I've ever seen when it comes to stuff like this. Early on he talks about how experts say the step pyramids found on various continents are relatively basic and merely a natural evolution that most societies developed on their own. But then he dismisses that notion for no reason whatsoever, and goes on to point out half a dozen other designs/structures that also come across as natural evolution, offering them as "proof" of a global connection as well. Even though there are clear differences despite their similarities, all while continually going back to the incredibly dumb "there are skyscrapers on every continent" comparison.

I absolutely believe that there's a massive amount we don't know about ancient history - some of it likely incredibly shocking and wildly contradictory to what we know now - and I don't mean to call this out, I just wish people would be more critical overall with this kind of hacky stuff.
Spyderman
11:21p, 3/14/20
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
6:19p, 3/15/20
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

We should also really strive to understand, as best we can from our long distance away, symbols and symbolic language. Just because we don't have those at the center of our linguistics doesn't mean the ancients didn't (they did).

Not sure where or if this fits into what you guys got going here, but via a technique developed by Stanford Research Institute and our very own CIA:

The greater good?
Spyderman
6:53p, 3/15/20
In reply to TCTTS
TCTTS said:

Redstone said:

I'm sorry, but that was one of the most underwhelming YouTube videos I've ever seen when it comes to stuff like this. Early on he talks about how experts say the step pyramids found on various continents are relatively basic and merely a natural evolution that most societies developed on their own. But then he dismisses that notion for no reason whatsoever, and goes on to point out half a dozen other designs/structures that also come across as natural evolution, offering them as "proof" of a global connection as well. Even though there are clear differences despite their similarities, all while continually going back to the incredibly dumb "there are skyscrapers on every continent" comparison.

I absolutely believe that there's a massive amount we don't know about ancient history - some of it likely incredibly shocking and wildly contradictory to what we know now - and I don't mean to call this out, I just wish people would be more critical overall with this kind of hacky stuff.
ALL of our history books will be rewritten at some point. Especially with regards to our relationship with off-worlders. ET.

The greater good?
TCTTS
6:55p, 3/15/20
In reply to Spyderman
I don't deny that. I'm just saying, that video isn't the evidence of that some want it to be.
UTExan
7:14p, 3/15/20
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

TCTTS said:

Redstone said:

ALL of our history books will be rewritten at some point. Especially with regards to our relationship with off-worlders. ET.

Yes. When Jesus returns to rule and Satan no longer controls the educational system of this planet.
DE4D
11:32p, 3/15/20
I forgot which thread I am replying too... But ET, IS-BE, concave earth all passed thru my being today. Whoa.
TRADUCTOR
11:52p, 3/15/20
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

Charles Hapgood Map's of the Ancient Sea Mariners with Albert Einstein weighing in on the preface
Spyderman
8:07a, 3/16/20
In reply to DE4D
Civil.Savage said:

I forgot which thread I am replying too... But ET, IS-BE, concave earth all passed thru my being today. Whoa.
Buckle up amigo, you aint seen nothing yet.

The greater good?
DE4D
8:56a, 3/16/20
In reply to Spyderman
You'de be suprised
Spyderman
12:22p, 3/16/20
Indeed, some surprised, others shocked. Wasn't sure what this IS-BE was, so a simple google...I recall listening to this series of interviews. Wow. Then found out it is prolly a hoax? But man, what someone went thru to get that out. Very believable given the facts surrounding the vehicle crashes at Corona NM.

The greater good?
Spyderman
8:24a, 3/18/20
https://exonews.org/half-of-brits-think-planet-should-prepare-for-an-alien-attack-in-our-lifetime/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Not sure why the Brits feel this way as if ET had wanted to erase us, it would have been non-contest.

Point, set and match.

The greater good?
DE4D
12:43p, 3/18/20
Is this guy trustworthy to non-believers?

“Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
Spyderman
1:12p, 3/18/20
In reply to DE4D
Civil.Savage said:

Is this guy trustworthy to non-believers?

I would say since many in the ET "community" have raised doubts about Williams claims.. so no.

Sorta on the fence here, but there are a couple of ex-military that have come out confirming his claims. I guess the main items he has spoken about are related to a "secret", black budget funded space force of sorts. I do believe this to be the case which will open up all kinds of questions when finally revealed. NASA is and always has been a visible front for the general public.

How long?
How far?
Source of tech?
Rational of keeping it secret?

The greater good?
PaidInFull
12:11a, 3/21/20
Historian Richard Dolan on Coast to Coast tonight/this am.
DE4D
6:47p, 4/1/20
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2020/ufos-fact-or-fiction.html
Redstone
8:57p, 4/1/20
Former Minister of Defense
Canada

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-439-paul-hellyer
Redstone
9:03p, 4/1/20
The great thing about Hellyer - other than hating globalization, of course - is that he is approaching 100.

Does not GAF anymore - at all!
END GOVERNMENT LIES AND COVER UP
Spyderman
9:58p, 4/1/20

Clinical Medical Acute & Subacute Field Effects on Human Dermal & Neurological Tissues

The greater good?
DE4D
9:50a, 4/2/20
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Clinical Medical Acute & Subacute Field Effects on Human Dermal & Neurological Tissues

Great video, gret disclosure in the q&a

And enjoy this

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1235407705625563136.html
“Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
Spyderman
3:16p, 4/4/20

Have we been visited by extraterrestrial beings? Did these "Ancient Aliens" contribute to the birth of human civilization? Do our ancient monuments contain evidence of their presence? Join Philip Coppens, star of the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series as he reveals an array of astonishing truths about our history, including a radically different understanding of the pyramids and how they were constructed. Explore the origins of crystal skulls and how they were found. Learn the extraordinary stories behind monuments such as the Nazca Lines and Puma Punku, and who built them. Analyzing the latest historical and archaeological evidence, Philip Coppens provides proof that extraterrestrials came to Earth millennia ago. Learn of the considerable evidence of their presence on earth, and how our ancestors were far more technologically advanced than currently accepted, and that certain cultures interacted with non-human intelligences.

The greater good?
Madman
6:07p, 4/4/20
Probably just really good effects but still looks neat.

Spyderman
11:25p, 4/5/20
Richard Dolan | The UFO Disclosure Drip, Alien Contact, & The National Security State

The greater good?
PneumAg
12:27a, 4/6/20
In reply to Madman
Madman said:

Probably just really good effects but still looks neat.

The part where they are flying over the moon with visible shadows looks fake, but the white dots moving around at the beginning might be real. I've seen countless videos like this with things flying around up there, and they are definitely not all fake. There are definitely crafts flying around up there, but not sure I buy into the alien narrative. I'd guess they're ours and the Russians.
DE4D
11:00a, 4/6/20
I have had a strong fasination with the moon my whole life. I have a signed photo from apollo capsule of Dallas / Fort Worth ... signed by ALL the Apollo Program vlue lodgers.... and still I never run out of new moon theories and cultural beliefs, new rabbit holes.

I digress

Last night we had fast moving cloud coverage at the altitude you would expect rain, clear above... so clouds speeding south west to north east at approx 20-25k feet high, 10-20mph.

In breaks when i could see the moon it looked broghter and sharper than any clear night in memory. And the level of illumination above the clouds was intense. Not as halo effect. Its hard to describe.

Anyway. This is my 501st lunar cycle. I hope to live to be 1200 at least!
Spyderman
12:48p, 4/7/20
In reply to DE4D
Civil.Savage said:

I have had a strong fasination with the moon my whole life. I have a signed photo from apollo capsule of Dallas / Fort Worth ... signed by ALL the Apollo Program vlue lodgers.... and still I never run out of new moon theories and cultural beliefs, new rabbit holes.

I digress

Last night we had fast moving cloud coverage at the altitude you would expect rain, clear above... so clouds speeding south west to north east at approx 20-25k feet high, 10-20mph.

In breaks when i could see the moon it looked broghter and sharper than any clear night in memory. And the level of illumination above the clouds was intense. Not as halo effect. Its hard to describe.

Anyway. This is my 501st lunar cycle. I hope to live to be 1200 at least!
Fascinating! Thanks for sharing.

The greater good?
Redstone
5:19p, 4/7/20
Very strong recommend to listen to this podcast.

Randle is a military veteran who has detailed many sightings and government lies - including radar evidence.

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-440-kevin-d-randle
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 14 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off