Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
303,556 Views | 2244 Replies
Spyderman
7:20p, 7/29/20
In reply to ClickClack
ClickClack said:

Spyderman said:

Here is John Lears (Dad developed the Lear Jet) take on the ATIP (Tom Delong et.al.) program:

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, Pure BS
Please let me explain what the UAPTF is all about.
More than 70 years ago the U.S. government launched a top secret investigation of UFO's which included the recovery and sometimes burial of flying saucers of all types. The investigation was kept more secret than the development of the nuclear bomb. No elected or appointed official was ever told about the program and it was kept buried deep inside the Pentagon. President Truman was the first and last President to have been briefed in full about the program. Each subsequent President was told less and less.
Over the past 70 years this program has collected over 50 ET craft and over 100 different alien bodies and hundreds of thousands of feet of high quality film taken of the on site recoveries and included exterior and interior shots.
The recovery teams initially based in Ft. Collins were called the Blue Berets and were males with no families, no relatives and usually orphans. This was so that if there was any infraction, however slight, this team member good be eliminated and nobody would be the wiser.
The stories of the recoveries were fantastic in keeping the craft out of the sight of the public, traveling and transporting in complete secrecy, usually only at night with advance teams preparing and leading the path for recovery and clean up teams leaving the property and soil as if nothing has ever been there.
Destinations for the recovered craft were well hidden and are still in place. Some were taken to Area 51 but not many.
Area 51 (Groom Lake) was initially prepared in 1948-1948 by Seabee crews who dug several layers below the dry lake. |It was then covered up and only by sheer coincidence did Lockheed choose the exact area for the testing of the U2. This underground area was kept totally secret until the early 90's when the original runway caved into one of the hangars underground. A second runway several hundred feet to the east was built and the original runway was not used again and the hangar repaired.
In the late 70's more underground hangars were built under the Tonopah Test Range (Antelope Dry Lake) which connected with huge tunnels and connected with the Groom Lake and Papoose Dry Lake underground hangars.
In the early 80's another huge, completely underground facility was built under the Paiute Mesa along with a dual runway and hangar 13 miles to the north under Gold Flat.
And by the early 2000's all facilities, TTR, Groom Lake, Papoose and Paiute Mesa were all connected with enormous underground tunnels and hangars.
And these facilities were not the only secret facilities in Nevada. There was one to the west of Pioche, one near Ely and one near Ferber Flats in northern Nevada. And of course are probably others
Manning these facilities and keeping them secret was a major problem so a maglev high speed subway was built from under the Luxor with additional parking and terminals under Aria and Bellagio from where over 5000 workers a day are whisked to work and back in less than 20 minutes.
Very few of these workers know about the hidden ET craft in the underground hangars and most were given a false story about the existence of ET craft and their occupants. Today there are less than 40 people who know the true story of the recoveries which began in the late 30's.
It was obvious to the Pentagon that they would have to eventually release some kind of story about UFO's so they came up with an ingenious idea to make an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, give it a few tic tacs, rolling bb's and non-identifiable radar scans to the public.
The put Luiz Elizondo who knew nothing about the real recovery program and put him in contact with former Senator Reid and his friend Bob Bigelow who always had had an interest in UFO's.
Then the Pentagon announced that they had other things to take care of and they were going to let Elizondo, Reid and Bigelow run with the UFO ball, gave them the tictac radar photos, $22 million and pretend they were going to let them run the UFO recovery show.
Meanwhile the Pentagon had over 70 years of ET artifacts, 50 craft, bodies and film carefully hidden away and safe from public scrutiny for ever.
The UATPF is just a brilliant scam perpetrated by the Pentagon to hide their deep involvement in UFO's.

Source? Link? Anything to prove John Lear actually said that and someone didn't just pull it out of their ass?
Heard this was on his facebook page? It surely sounds like something John would say. Hoping Richard Dolan will get him on for an interview.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TRADUCTOR
10:58p, 7/29/20
I watched Hunted 411 and there are no aliens, just inter dimensional Sasquatch.
Spyderman
12:25a, 7/30/20
In reply to TRADUCTOR
law-apt-3g said:

I watched Hunted 411 and there are no aliens, just inter dimensional Sasquatch.
don't be afraid...
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
degreedy
4:58p, 7/30/20
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Dick Winters said:

Spyderman is talking to himself already.

Maybe a 72hr hiatus wasn't long enough....
Be nice Dick.
It was a bit tongue in cheek, sorry if I offended!
Faustus
5:04p, 7/30/20
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Dick Winters said:

Be nice Dick.

Had to feel good saying that knowing it wouldn't draw a ban.
Spyderman
8:13p, 7/30/20
In reply to degreedy
Dick Winters said:

Spyderman said:

Dick Winters said:

Be nice Dick.
It was a bit tongue in cheek, sorry if I offended!

The greater good?
Spyderman
1:06p, 7/31/20
Woke quote of the day:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false"- William Casey, CIA Director

The greater good?
bmks270
11:54p, 7/31/20
Watching this documentary on amazon prime "Missing 411" about people who vanished in the woods who leave no trace. Nothing left behind, person and everything they had with them never seen again. But when a body is recovered, it's often naked (apparently people under hypothermia begin to feel hot and then strip naked which explains the naked bodies).

Entertaining and makes you wonder what happened to the people whose remains were never discovered. Quick search of the author's books on amazon reveals in the reviews that the author seems to imply bigfoot is responsible for the disappearances. It's probably most if not all of the missing persons simply got lost or abducted by another person, but the stories are interesting none the less.

Redstone
9:31a, 8/1/20
America's first investigative journalist, Charles Fort, has provided us with an important method of thinking, the Fortean.

Be open to the supernatural and preternatural, but gather evidence as if you were to present to a court.

Documents, Eyewitness Testimony, Physical Evidence, Patterns, Circumstances, and the absence thereof.

What did those close to the event(s) say? Were they silenced?

What patterns can be detected across time and environment?

Do we have documents and financial records? What was missing? What remains missing?

What does the circumstantial evidence suggest? Are there patterns of behavior for persons and institutions?

The Fortean method has wide application. For preternatural events, for example, it is useful to look for patterns of people's subjective experiences. The truth tends to be subjectively experienced. (A believing Catholic such as Mary Ann Winkowski is not that different in her reports of uncrossed spirits - ghosts - than a non- or other believer, and consistently so.)
Redstone
9:33a, 8/1/20
When the Fortean is applied to disappearances in the deep woods, we see:

- red clothing and accessories, possibly more often than other colors
- reports of green-ish lights
- the park service withholding information and documents
- total silence when persons were immediately before within easy ear and eyeshot
- recovered children reporting the "help" of animals
- recovered children and adults being shocked at the passage of "real time"
- with objects in the sky, movements reported not known to be possible by aircraft of that time, done in silence
Shakes the Clown
9:51a, 8/1/20
I've been listening to Dave Paulides missing 411 series of interviews for over two years now. He gives no indication of what is causing the phenomenon. He's not even close to forging a theory.

I will add a common thread too is that many of the missing were feeling ill, nauseous and/or tired as told by the other(s) in the party before the suddenly disappeared. This lead the missing to sit down and a rock or head back to their camp/cabin.

Another common thread is the missing were above average intelligence or they had some type of minor handicap or even mildly autistic.

Whatever is out there is:
A) intelligent
B) supernatural
C) super stealthy
D) discerning of its victims

Fascinating indeed.
Redstone
10:00a, 8/1/20
Via Fortean analysis, strong possibility which I personally believe, is inter-dimensional "high strangeness" ....

Meaning preternatural (angelic / demonic)
or a "vibration" / "energy" beyond our material world
Decay
10:27a, 8/1/20
I barely even follow the last few posts. I guess I'd have to watch the Amazon series. Is this just approaching the realm of "it's so mysterious we could never comprehend it"?

I like my alien conspiracies to be more rational. X-Files stuff, you know? High Stangeness just sounds like an excuse to abandon reason and go as wildass as you can.
Redstone
10:31a, 8/1/20
High Strangeness a very well established concept

Check out Jimmy Akin Mysterious World podcast regarding Skinwalker Ranch
Shakes the Clown
10:33a, 8/1/20
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

Via Fortean analysis, strong possibility which I personally believe, is inter-dimensional "high strangeness" ....

Meaning preternatural (angelic / demonic)
or a "vibration" / "energy" beyond our material world

Totally agree!

That theory is very plausible.

Another theme is large boulders with high percentage of crystal.
bmks270
10:42a, 8/1/20
In reply to Decay
Decay said:

I barely even follow the last few posts. I guess I'd have to watch the Amazon series. Is this just approaching the realm of "it's so mysterious we could never comprehend it"?

I like my alien conspiracies to be more rational. X-Files stuff, you know? High Stangeness just sounds like an excuse to abandon reason and go as wildass as you can.

It starts out just mysterious disappearances then gets into paranormal implications and big-foot. Audio of "something" (Bigfoot), translucent being in trees, floating lights at eye level.

I think the people just got lost, and a few that got hypothermia just stripped naked and burrowed (a well known strange behavior of hypothermia near death).

For instance, first case is a 82 year old man with a hearing a sight impairment. He was a very experienced hunter for his entire life and his hunting party of 7 took up different posts to flush out deer, but he was at an age where some elderly begin having dementia episodes where they wander off. Sounds like the search effort was extensive and it's unfortunate he was never found, but I don't know why it must be paranormal. The cases of people found naked are classic hypothermia.

I will say if it's true about the many cases where the K9 scent trails go suddenly cold, that is a bit odd. I wonder if that could also be related to hypothermia though, maybe the emitted scent reduces when the body temperatures drop or in a state of hypothermia. Not totally ruling out the paranormal or UFOs but I think being lost with Hypothermia can explain a lot.
Redstone
10:55a, 8/1/20
In reply to bmks270
I don't disagree, but what can't be explained at all are many dozens of cases of someone disappearing in good weather...and within both eyeshot and earshot of companions....and then re-emerging long distances away from that area, unable to account for time.

And then National Parks refuse to release records or make any comment at all. I don't believe the parks are doing anything nefarious...except being freaked out so much they just go radio silent.

The commonalities present during such disappearances, as detailed on this page, are well established.

This is a major reason why preternatural / High Strangeness / alien speculation is reasonable.
Spyderman
3:16p, 8/1/20
https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/08/01/pentagons-ufo-unit-will-make-some-findings-public.cnn

The greater good?
Spyderman
10:09p, 8/1/20
https://exonews.org/what-was-revealed-in-classified-ufo-briefings-to-congress-pentagon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

The greater good?
Spyderman
3:01p, 8/4/20

The greater good?
lunchbox
4:31p, 8/4/20
TCTTS
4:36p, 8/4/20
I honestly don't know why anyone gives credence to anything Trump says in regards to UFOs/Roswell/disclosure/etc. There's not a chance in hell those in-the-know have shared a single piece of classified/sensitive information with him on the subject. Even if every president since Eisenhower has been briefed in some capacity, I guarantee you they skipped doing so with Trump.
p-townag
4:51p, 8/4/20
In reply to TCTTS
I'm sorry man, that's a pretty bold statement. To say you "guarantee" they skipped over him... yeah ok I'll take your word for it!
TCTTS
4:59p, 8/4/20
In reply to p-townag
We're talking in complete hypotheticals all around. IF aliens have visited Earth, IF our government has had contact with them, etc. It was meant as an off-handed remark.
p-townag
5:23p, 8/4/20
In reply to TCTTS
Gotcha, I hear ya regarding an off hand remark... seemed strangely matter of fact when I read it. Totally realize I probably read too much into it.

And yes, given the subject matter I concede it's a weird thing for me to get worked up over. Just seemed like a strange, bold, "plant my flag" statement to make.
Spyderman
9:04p, 8/4/20

The greater good?
Redstone
3:52p, 8/5/20
I believe Bob Lazar

https://gab.com/TheSkyWatchers/posts/104637420302230233
Spyderman
11:52a, 8/11/20

from the vaults..suffice to say, the cover up has been going on for quite some time..

The greater good?
Spyderman
12:47p, 8/11/20
In reply to TCTTS
TCTTS said:

I honestly don't know why anyone gives credence to anything Trump says in regards to UFOs/Roswell/disclosure/etc. There's not a chance in hell those in-the-know have shared a single piece of classified/sensitive information with him on the subject. Even if every president since Eisenhower has been briefed in some capacity, I guarantee you they skipped doing so with Trump.
Carter was denied an initial briefing on the subject per Bush SR. "Sir, you do not have a need to know"..

Eventually he was given some information which brought him to tears supposedly.

There is something very unsettling about the subject for the gatekeepers to maintain such a strict level of secrecy.

Our origins perhaps? ET's involvement with humanity through our "development"?

The greater good?
ProgN
6:51p, 8/15/20
In reply to Spyderman
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/15/pentagon-forms-new-task-force-to-investigate-ufos.html
Quote:

ASHINGTON The Pentagon is forming a new task force to investigate UFO sightings that have been observed on several occasions by U.S. military aircraft.

The creation of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, or UAPTF, continues an effort begun in recent years to investigate unexplained aerial incidents encountered by the U.S. military.

"The Department of Defense established the UAPTF to improve its understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs. The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security," the Pentagon wrote in a statement late Friday.

"The Department of Defense and the military departments take any incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace very seriously and examine each report. This includes examinations of incursions that are initially reported as UAP when the observer cannot immediately identify what he or she is observing," the statement added.

The new task force will be overseen by the Department of the Navy and will report to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. The U.S. Navy has previously led efforts to look into unidentified aerial phenomena since the service branch has reported several encounters involving their aircraft.

In April, the Pentagon declassified three videos captured by U.S. Navy pilots that appear to show unidentified flying objects. Two of the videos contain U.S. service members commenting on how quickly the object moves while another speculates that the unidentifiable object could be a drone
TCTTS
6:26p, 8/16/20

https://www.ibtimes.sg/this-ufo-video-suggests-alien-existence-could-be-real-deal-watch-49811
Corsa140
12:15a, 8/17/20
Anyone watch The History Channels show "Unidentified" this weekend?

Subject was the cover up.
ProgN
7:41a, 8/17/20
In reply to Corsa140
Corsa140 said:

Anyone watch The History Channels show "Unidentified" this weekend?

Subject was the cover up.
I missed it but I like that show and Ancient Aliens.
Fat Bib Fortuna
7:47a, 8/17/20
The truth has been out there for 43 years. Not sure why you guys haven't figured it out yet.

The Fife
7:52a, 8/17/20
Came here for big news, left disappointed as always.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 23 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings