FlyFish95
9:30a, 9/13/19
UFO =/= alien beings from outer space.
Tamu_mgm
9:36a, 9/13/19
In reply to Sid Farkas
Sid Farkas said:

There are no space aliens...and certainly we've never been visited by any
Whew! Thank you for that proof. Had me going.
PaidInFull
5:13p, 9/15/19
OP has recvd 24hr ban for a post apparently. Not sure if its aggie football related or this link posted earlier today.

John L. Guerra has published a book entitled, "Strange Craft: The True Story of an Air Force Intelligence Officer's Life with UFOs", wherein Guerra claims that a military police officer shot an extraterrestrial being at Fort Dix in the early morning hours of Jan. 18, 1978. Former Air Force intelligence officer Major George Filer III, now 84 and living in living in Medford, New Jersey with his wife Janet, wrote a top-secret memo about the incident.

https://exonews.org/retired-air-force-major-claims-alien-was-killed-at-joint-base-mcguire-dix-lakehurst/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

mods no response thus far...

1st time I've ever been banned on any forum
fullback44
5:17p, 9/15/19

one of my neighbors who is from Neptune and another neighbor who is from the Galise 549 galaxy are tired of being kept in the dark.... dam conspiracy theorist are messing up their lives..

who really knows .. Im sure we aren't the only living beings around.. but can any of them get to earth? that's beyond my education level I got from Texas A&M!
PaidInFull
5:52p, 9/15/19
In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

one of my neighbors who is from Neptune and another neighbor who is from the Galise 549 galaxy are tired of being kept in the dark.... dam conspiracy theorist are messing up their lives..

who really knows .. Im sure we aren't the only living beings around.. but can any of them get to earth? that's beyond my education level I got from Texas A&M!
Same here, but the US started work on trying to figure out the propulsion systems as far back as 1941 from a reported crash in Cape Girardeau, MO. Many believe we've figured out at least some of it. Errors in some of the equations..
fullback44
5:55p, 9/15/19
In reply to PaidInFull
PaidInFull said:

fullback44 said:

Same here, but the US started work on trying to figure out the propulsion systems as far back as 1941 from a reported crash in Cape Girardeau, MO. Many believe we've figured out at least some of it. Errors in some of the equations..

They need to get on the ball and get this stuff figured out .. I would like to take a cruise around the Milky Way Galaxy one day
PaidInFull
6:34p, 9/15/19
In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

PaidInFull said:

fullback44 said:

They need to get on the ball and get this stuff figured out .. I would like to take a cruise around the Milky Way Galaxy one day
Many think we may already doing just that and point to the "missing" trillions of $$ in the US budget. And the testimonies of ex military. And others.
fullback44
11:11p, 9/16/19
In reply to PaidInFull

I'm cool with that .. just let others in on the deal !
Spyderman
11:55p, 9/16/19
In reply to Win At Life
Win At Life said:

So, you believe our government has evidence for aliens (possibly a captured spaceship) and has been using their anti-gravity (and/or other) alien technology since the 50's and has been hiding this evidence? If so, I have a few questions for you.

1) Have the aliens decided to make contact ONLY with the US English-speaking government and no other government on earth?

2) Has the US government been the ONLY world government to detect these aliens and/or recover spaceships from them?

3) If no to either 1 or 2, then you are saying most 1st world governments are able to detect these aliens AND have all agreed to keep this information silent AND have been successful at doing so?
1-Of course not-its VERY global.
2-Absolutely not-both Russia and China have recovered downed craft from what I've read. China, France and even Canada are much more open about the topic. Clearly the US is the main mover and shaker though.

Our gov has at least begun a limited disclosure of sorts via the Tom Delonge group. I think they are trying to get out in front of things in case "something unforeseen" pops. The full history of ET and our gov involvement may never be known. But then again, maybe it will.
Former military personnel are coming forward relaying their stories/experiences in increasing numbers now. Former employees of US defense/corporate contractors etc. are "coming out" more frequently. It will most likely reach a tipping point..then I dunno. Getting this out on a public forum is maybe my way of easing-preparing folks of what could be going down at some point. Certainly not a troll.
Aggie Athlete Involved
7:55p, 9/17/19
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ufo-videos-real-navy-acknowledges

Why isn't Spyderman all over this?
Hey Nav
8:22p, 9/17/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman, who is your sector leader?

80s Guy
8:33p, 9/17/19
So could aliens and cross breeding explain the recent uptick in Florida Man stories?
Eliminatus
8:39p, 9/17/19
In reply to Hey Nav
Hey Nav said:

Shhhh....you know better.

Ahem.

Spyderman. Your swimming pool has sprung a leak. I say again. Your swimming pool has sprung a leak. Respond by 2200 hours or a repairman will be sent to assist you.
Spyderman
9:58p, 9/17/19
In reply to Hey Nav
Hey Nav said:

You got me here..what does this mean? Richard Dolan gave a really good talk about the Fox/Navy report.

He knows this subject very well and is a straight shooter.
Old RV Ag
10:13p, 9/17/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

You got me here..what does this mean? Richard Dolan gave a really good talk about the Fox/Navy report.

That guy talks and says nothing at all. He's worse than televangelists. I do admire your perseverance on this subject though.
Hey Nav
10:34p, 9/17/19
Quote:

Ask your block captain...
Redstone
11:12p, 9/17/19
One thing skeptics have to reckon with is that gravity has been defied...many times...if you believe Air Force and Naval personnel testimonies, which I do.
Spyderman
11:46p, 9/17/19
In reply to Old RV Ag
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

That guy talks and says nothing at all. He's worse than televangelists. I do admire your perseverance on this subject though.
Is the reality of ET troublesome for you?
There have been times when it was most certainly for me. Sorry you feel that way about Dolan; he is probably the most widely respected historian on the subject. Still is to certain degree. Yeah, once you go down this rabbit hole and start connecting the dots it really gets interesting. I suppose the main thing for me from the talk tonight was Dolan's belief that there is some turmoil in the Pentagon on just how to go about disclosing this subject to the general public. Might be a tad rocky when it does.
Spyderman
11:49p, 9/17/19
In reply to Hey Nav
Hey Nav said:

Quote:

Ask your block captain...
Not sure what this is as well Nav.
Old RV Ag
9:13a, 9/18/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

There have been times when it was most certainly for me. Sorry you feel that way about Dolan; he is probably the most widely respected historian on the subject. Still is to certain degree. Yeah, once you go down this rabbit hole and start connecting the dots it really gets interesting. I suppose the main thing for me from the talk tonight was Dolan's belief that there is some turmoil in the Pentagon on just how to go about disclosing this subject to the general public. Might be a tad rocky when it does.
Wow - that's a lot of supposition on your part. You who are obsessed with ET ask me if they are troublesome for me! Got your tinfoil hat on too tight.
Spyderman
9:23a, 9/18/19
In reply to Old RV Ag
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

Wow - that's a lot of supposition on your part. You who are obsessed with ET ask me if they are troublesome for me! Got your tinfoil hat on too tight.
Yes, their reality? I've seen the reference to this tin foil hat you speak of but I'm not sure exactly what that means?

I do find the subject tremendously fascinating but I'm probably as obsessed with it as many are on this forum with....the wall....climate change..white suppremacy issues and gun control.
BenFiasco14
9:41a, 9/18/19
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

One thing skeptics have to reckon with is that gravity has been defied...many times...if you believe Air Force and Naval personnel testimonies, which I do.
Indeed, one only need to walk into a local Wal-Mart to see gravity being smacked in the face by numerous patrons within.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Win At Life
10:30a, 9/18/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Win At Life said:

So, you believe our government has evidence for aliens (possibly a captured spaceship) and has been using their anti-gravity (and/or other) alien technology since the 50's and has been hiding this evidence? If so, I have a few questions for you.

1) Have the aliens decided to make contact ONLY with the US English-speaking government and no other government on earth?

2) Has the US government been the ONLY world government to detect these aliens and/or recover spaceships from them?

3) If no to either 1 or 2, then you are saying most 1st world governments are able to detect these aliens AND have all agreed to keep this information silent AND have been successful at doing so?
2-Absolutely not-both Russia and China have recovered downed craft from what I've read. China, France and even Canada are much more open about the topic. Clearly the US is the main mover and shaker though.

Our gov has at least begun a limited disclosure of sorts via the Tom Delonge group. I think they are trying to get out in front of things in case "something unforeseen" pops. The full history of ET and our gov involvement may never be known. But then again, maybe it will.
Former military personnel are coming forward relaying their stories/experiences in increasing numbers now. Former employees of US defense/corporate contractors etc. are "coming out" more frequently. It will most likely reach a tipping point..then I dunno. Getting this out on a public forum is maybe my way of easing-preparing folks of what could be going down at some point. Certainly not a troll.
You didn't answer my 3rd question.

So, by your count, the US, Russia and China have recovered UFO's and other first world countries such as France and Canada are open (presumably about detecting alien life, spaceships, visitations, etc). Which would mean other first world countries such as UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, Israel, India, etc that have similar technology also have similar UFO evidence.

So, your assertion is that all the government departments of US, Russia, China, France, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, Israel and India ALL have good evidence of UFO's (if not actual technology) AND have come to an agreement with each other to cover all this evidence up AND have been successful and maintaining this cover-up for decades?

That strains credibility.
Spyderman
10:50a, 9/18/19
In reply to Win At Life
Win At Life said:

Spyderman said:

Win At Life said:

You didn't answer my 3rd question.

So, by your count, the US, Russia and China have recovered UFO's and other first world countries such as France and Canada are open (presumably about detecting alien life, spaceships, visitations, etc). Which would mean other first world countries such as UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, Israel, India, etc that have similar technology also have similar UFO evidence.

So, your assertion is that all the government departments of US, Russia, China, France, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, Israel and India ALL have good evidence of UFO's (if not actual technology) AND have come to an agreement with each other to cover all this evidence up AND have been successful and maintaining this cover-up for decades?

That strains credibility.
Yes, most seem to believe (as I do) that many of the worlds gov if they do have knowledge of this subject keep it under wraps. Some (US) more than others. I do believe there is some agreement to not reveal this or at the very least, they have similar thoughts on controlling the narrative. Just who all else (defense contractors, corporations..)controls "the secrect" and why.....fascinating subject.
Richard Dolan has written many very good books on exactly this subject. He's your guy.
WestAustinAg
10:51a, 9/18/19
In reply to $240 Worth of Pudding
Yelnick McWawa said:

MelvinUdall said:

How these threads aren't torched immediately is beyond me, this is not politics related.

Yup. At this point they're spam at best, trolling at worst.
Maybe theres a big crossover between super pro Trumpers and belief in UFOs?
WestAustinAg
10:56a, 9/18/19
In reply to Hey Nav
Hey Nav said:

Spyderman
10:59a, 9/18/19
In reply to WestAustinAg
WestAustinAg said:

Yelnick McWawa said:

MelvinUdall said:

How these threads aren't torched immediately is beyond me, this is not politics related.

Yup. At this point they're spam at best, trolling at worst.
Maybe theres a big crossover between super pro Trumpers and belief in UFOs?
Actually, Mrs. Clinton has spoken of her intent to disclose if elected. She and Podesta..

I think Trump is certainly open to the possibility and has said as much.

I dunno, maybe I'm a nutjob....troll...etc, but I do believe this subject "trumps" all others. Its mainstream revelation could effect just about any other. I could see it effecting politics like no other subject...ever.
WestAustinAg
11:02a, 9/18/19
All it will take is for CNN to catch one of these UFO craft to be captured live on TV. Then for the aliens to come out live on air.

Once that is done the gig is up.

Until that happens this is all just funsies.
Evanhue
11:10a, 9/18/19
SquirrellyDan
11:15a, 9/18/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

That's not really saying much. I don't believe any of it, but I do find it pretty entertaining and interesting and I support your efforts.
Spyderman
11:22a, 9/18/19
In reply to SquirrellyDan
SquirrellyDan said:

Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Hey Nav said:

That's not really saying much. I don't believe any of it, but I do find it pretty entertaining and interesting and I support your efforts. _Just pointing a fellow TA forum member to someone who knows a heck of lot more about the subject than I in case he may have some interest.
Thanks. Its a very important subject we all need to know about. Dr. Steven Greer obtained a couple hundred witnesses which resulted in quite a few doing on camera, for the record testimonials. One in particular in by this US Marine who was sent to Peru on a recovery detail. Not a peep has ever come out as an official US statement or Peru for that matter.

Worth 30' of your time IMO.

WestAustinAg
11:28a, 9/18/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

I dunno, maybe I'm a nutjob....troll...etc,
You said it not me.
iluvpoker
11:39a, 9/18/19
Do you guys realize the technology it takes to transport a being or beings across the distances we are talking about? It would be an understatement to say it is 1000 times more advanced than we are today. Somewhere in the future when it finally occurs, it won't be a secret, but it could be the death of us or the loss of our freedom.
Spyderman
11:42a, 9/18/19
In reply to WestAustinAg
WestAustinAg said:

Spyderman said:

I dunno, maybe I'm a nutjob....troll...etc,
You said it not me.
I do find it comforting I suppose to find that I'm not the only one who has connected the dots and come to this conclusion:

Gallop Poll data..

https://exonews.org/one-third-of-americans-think-alien-ufos-have-visited-earth/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

I think at some point, maybe soon, we gonna have a whole planet of "nutjobs" lol

And yes I saw something as a 6-7 yr old and then again just after graduating from A&M in '79. Neither big deals, but something that I had pondered on occasion. Many people have far greater stories to relate.
Old RV Ag
11:48a, 9/18/19
In reply to iluvpoker
iluvpoker said:

Do you guys realize the technology it takes to transport a being or beings across the distances we are talking about? It would be an understatement to say it is 1000 times more advanced than we are today. Somewhere in the future when it finally occurs, it won't be a secret, but it could be the death of us or the loss of our freedom.
But with all that technology they sure do crash a lot.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings