Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
303,557 Views | 2244 Replies
Spyderman
6:10p, 1/26/21
https://www.mysterywire.com/area-51/bigelow-lazar/

Robert shoots straight.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
9:44p, 1/27/21
https://sputniknews.com/society/202101271081891825-us-navy-ufo-patent-docs-reveal-thorough-testing-of-spacetime-modification-weapon-report-says/

and they helped us construct the pyramids as well...
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
UTExan
10:09p, 1/27/21
In reply to Spyderman
Don't forget the mystery underground rock wall at Rockwall. 20 miles of finished stone some seven stories tall underground.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
AR_Ag95
5:59a, 1/29/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Available on Amazon Prime..... very well done. It confirms what we always suspected about Mainstream Media.
Spyderman
12:13a, 1/30/21
In reply to AR_Ag95
AR_Ag95 said:

Spyderman said:

Available on Amazon Prime..... very well done. It confirms what we always suspected about Mainstream Media.
One of the most important documentaries ever.

Check out James Fox's The Phenomena

The greater good?
UTExan
12:41a, 1/30/21
And Robert Bigelow just got a government contract on paranormal/ UFO research for studies connected to activity on his Skinwalker Ranch in NE Utah.
https://www.skywatchtv.com/2021/01/28/bigelow/
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Shakes the Clown
9:08p, 2/8/21

Redstone
10:35a, 2/10/21
Here's a good overview of ancient structures, including the really puzzling ones in Ohio.

Warning:
guy is annoying, though quite knowledgeable

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-517-l-a-marzulli
UTExan
10:50a, 2/10/21
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

Here's a good overview of ancient structures, including the really puzzling ones in Ohio.

Warning:
guy is annoying, though quite knowledgeable

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-517-l-a-marzulli

Marzulli has some excellent videos. Google Axis Mundi for his work on a New England megalith.
Spyderman
2:10p, 2/14/21
https://saraacarter.com/report-foia-reveals-pentagon-has-been-testing-material-discovered-from-ufo-crashes/

The greater good?
Spyderman
9:02p, 2/17/21
Curious if anyone caught the latest Ancient Aliens episode on The History Channel?

Bill Shatner is slowly connecting the dots it would appear..

The greater good?
yell_on_6th st
9:06p, 2/17/21
God, I wish I could post what I know...
UTExan
9:12p, 2/17/21
In reply to yell_on_6th st
yell_on_6th st said:

Then post what your good friend skippy knows.
WhiteYaloo
9:28p, 2/17/21
Hints don't hurt
peacedude
9:31p, 2/17/21
Not alien related (or so I don't think), but it's a massive amount of electrical energy going into space from Earth...
PneumAg
9:49p, 2/17/21
yell_on_6th st said:

You don't know anything.
yell_on_6th st
10:06p, 2/17/21
In reply to peacedude
Nm
ProgN
8:26a, 2/18/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

Curious if anyone caught the latest Ancient Aliens episode on The History Channel?

Bill Shatner is slowly connecting the dots it would appear..
I did and it was a really good show.
AndesAg92
11:46a, 2/18/21
yell_on_6th st said:

Solid troll job
WestAustinAg
11:51a, 2/18/21
Elon Musk doesn't believe there is alien life. He doesn't believe there are UFO's that can't be explained. He would know. Case closed....for now.
Spyderman
8:34p, 2/22/21
In reply to WestAustinAg
WestAustinAg said:

Elon Musk doesn't believe there is alien life. He doesn't believe there are UFO's that can't be explained. He would know. Case closed....for now.

Would this fella be in a position to know?

How about former CIA directors?

The greater good?
Corn Pop
10:59p, 2/22/21
In reply to WestAustinAg
WestAustinAg said:

Elon Musk is an alien. He's got a motive to deny.
ProgN
8:59p, 2/23/21
https://apple.news/AYHhtuw2ZQt2t-v0SnnJ83g
Quote:

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.
Quote:

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21," an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."
Spyderman
10:12p, 2/23/21

The greater good?
Coby
10:48p, 2/23/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

WestAustinAg said:

It's interesting to thing about.

Might the CIA people have inventive to lie?
Spyderman
1:39p, 2/24/21
In reply to Coby
cobizzle said:

Spyderman said:

WestAustinAg said:

It's interesting to thing about.

Might the CIA people have inventive to lie?
Surely something to consider. Like when they came up with the weather balloon deal after the crashes in NM in '47. Intelligence community has been covering for that lie since. They have been and are now still in a bit of a pickle. How do you tell the pubic you've been lying all these years?

The greater good?
Coby
1:57p, 2/24/21
In reply to Spyderman
What do you think about the idea that the debris was from Project Mogul? I believe the balloons they used stretched miles in the air. Could explain the massive amount of debris. I do remember there being arguments against it that I thought sounded reasonable. I don't remember them off the top of my head though.

As for how you tell the public you've been lying all these years....I have no idea. You'd have to hope the public could respond in an "Oh. I get why I can't know. It would expose us to _____." But that won't happen. And I'm not sure I'd want it to happen. Also depending on the lies and how deep they go, are any of them strong enough to tank the country? How much public trust would you lose? Why should the citizens believe anything you say now?

I hope one day I can understand reality. No matter what the truth is.

G Martin 87
2:09p, 2/24/21
In reply to Coby
The Mogul balloons themselves weren't miles long. They could reach very high altitudes. The wreckage described by multiple eyewitnesses, including the Brazzels, doesn't match the description of Mogul balloon components in any way. This is one of the things I'm not skeptical about at all; the official story provided by the Air Force is ridiculous. It's quite clearly nonsense.
degreedy
4:35p, 2/24/21
I don't know man... for the longest time I wanted to believe the Roswell story, that aliens crashed & we recovered wreckage, etc.

But the more I dive into Project Mogul, the more literature I read on the topic, the more podcasts I listen to, I'm starting to believe pretty heavily that it was simply a weather-balloon/microphoned setup.

It is easy to get wrapped up in the fantastical, but unfortunately life has proven out too many times that the mundane reigns true.
G Martin 87
6:47a, 2/25/21
Let me clarify - I believe the Mogul explanation was hastily concocted by the Air Force because they either couldn't or didn't want to explain the wreckage pieces. I remain unconvinced that the real explanation involves extraterrestrials.
aggiedata
11:09a, 2/25/21
FBI is now involved. We can rest easy now. They are the experts! (Insert tony stark eye roll gif here)

Spyderman
3:08p, 2/25/21
In reply to G Martin 87
G Martin 87 said:

Let me clarify - I believe the Mogul explanation was hastily concocted by the Air Force because they either couldn't or didn't want to explain the wreckage pieces. I remain unconvinced that the real explanation involves extraterrestrials.
Is it not most plausible, easily explained though?

The greater good?
Spyderman
3:12p, 2/25/21
In reply to Coby
cobizzle said:

What do you think about the idea that the debris was from Project Mogul? I believe the balloons they used stretched miles in the air. Could explain the massive amount of debris. I do remember there being arguments against it that I thought sounded reasonable. I don't remember them off the top of my head though.

As for how you tell the public you've been lying all these years....I have no idea. You'd have to hope the public could respond in an "Oh. I get why I can't know. It would expose us to _____." But that won't happen. And I'm not sure I'd want it to happen. Also depending on the lies and how deep they go, are any of them strong enough to tank the country? How much public trust would you lose? Why should the citizens believe anything you say now?

I believe it was not a balloon of any sort via the testimony of Col. Jesse Marcel. And many of the people living in Roswell at the time. There are also CIA documents that mention the event in Roswell. There is sooooooo much evidence that says it was indeed something not of earth origin. I am interested in why you think our government should not come clean on this event? The on-gong coverup itself has been a national security issue in itself.

And yes, Pearl Harbor happened as well.

The greater good?
Shakes the Clown
6:00a, 2/26/21

Old RV Ag
7:48a, 2/26/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

cobizzle said:

I believe it was not a balloon of any sort via the testimony of Col. Jesse Marcel. And many of the people living in Roswell at the time. There are also CIA documents that mention the event in Roswell. There is sooooooo much evidence that says it was indeed something not of earth origin. I am interested in why you think our government should not come clean on this event? The on-gong coverup itself has been a national security issue in itself.

And yes, Pearl Harbor happened as well.

Sorry, not sure there's enough sugar for the world population to handle that.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 32 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings