12:05a, 4/26/21
In reply to TChaney
Thanks! Saved me a search!
Spyderman
9:01a, 4/26/21
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

I read that link, Spyder.

As a member of the Apostolic Church (Catholic / Orthodox), I think the Protestant scholar Michael Heiser's book Unseen Realm has a lot of explanatory power:

- the gods are real: Roman, Greek, Hindu, Mayan, etc

- Elohim, creator and ruler of all elohims, creator of all creatures, presided over heavenly courts

- some of these elohims participated in various rebellions, "to be like God", tricky and interactive with humans

- some of these various elohims are angels - messengers. Some are not. Some of these elohims are satans - accusers. Some are not.

- We should worship Christ the Logos, the Reason and Order of all creation
"Gods" are real. Angels and demons too. Zeus, RA et. al. Elohim as well. My belief..all are ET in origin. Faries, gnomes, goblins as well. There have been conflicts involving ET. Have been interacting with our sp. for a very, very long time. We are a prized commodity, but its our planet they value highly. Hence, the numerous accounts of them disabling our ICBM nuclear missles.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
12:27p, 4/29/21

Once you get passed a simple acceptance of their reality..

Thats where its gets down to brass tacks.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Ol Army 01
2:12p, 4/29/21
Spyder, haven't gone through all these pages, but interested in your take on this philosophy.

Jared Murphy
www.notaliens.com
It’s not about left or right; it’s about Right or Wrong.
degreedy
2:15p, 4/29/21
In reply to Ol Army 01
Ol Army 01 said:

Spyder, haven't gone through all these pages, but interested in your take on this philosophy.

Jared Murphy
www.notaliens.com
what's the premise Ol Army... that it's a version of us from the future?
Spyderman
9:31p, 4/30/21
In reply to Ol Army 01
Ol Army 01 said:

Jared Murphy
www.notaliens.com
Never heard of this site...I just briefly looked it over-thank you for the heads up

How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously | The New Yorker

Good article to be included in the May magazine.

The greater good?
Spyderman
9:48p, 4/30/21
The evidences from historical record, legends and myths are shouting that it wasn't aliens, that the advanced technologies are echoes of a human society we do not have a written record of. We have the remnants of their buildings, genes, and the sciences that point to a highly advanced human race that survived multiple catastrophes and to this day may live among us. Human bones have been found back millions of years along side the homo erectus and other "primitive" humans. Many revelations of high technology have been being uncovered by independent researchers all over the earth. Anomalies in the historical record, out of place, out of time artifacts are labeled as mysteries or one offs yet show signs of advanced sciences and intelligence. Ancient maps showing lands that were not supposed to have been known, let alone covered deep in ice for thousands of years before human civilization. The case is evaporating of the timeline given for modern man being here for only 3 or 400,000 years.Taking the reader through many fast advances recently in technology and looking at archaeological evidences we build a case for that lost society and technologies. Looking further at rediscoveries of the world of movement, fitness, discoveries in eating and super human abilities and finds in our very genes that without a doubt show us that we have highly advanced ancient relatives. Amazingly illustrated with over 200 photos, this book truly takes you on a journey.

per a synopsis of Jared's book

You bet there could have been an earlier version of us on the planet. One that no doubt interacted with ET as we are today. Many of the UFO researchers believe very much of what I can glean from the book preview.
Dr. Steven Greer has stated that the Rendlesham event over in the UK on the US airbases (circa 1980?) were us from the future. At least the craft that was touched by one of the servicemen was.

The greater good?
Redstone
10:48p, 4/30/21
Daniel 10 has a lot of explanatory power:

Who was the prince of Greece? Of Persia? And how could the satan (accuser) offer Jesus an earthly kingdom if he were not a ruler (even with him being a liar)? And is not angel (messenger) more of a job description than a category of being? Does the Old Testament describe God presiding over courts?

Inter-dimensional creations, some are satans, some are angels, and some......
Stat Monitor Repairman
11:52p, 4/30/21

Going on record predicting that this drone they got flying around on the surface of Mars is gonna find some evidence of aliens.

Thats about as soft as a disclosure as you can get.

Think about it.
Spyderman
8:10a, 5/3/21
Catholic Conference to Discuss Extraterrestrials, AI and Life 'Beyond Human'

The greater good?
Spyderman
11:40a, 5/4/21
Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

[url=https://twitter.com/LtTimMcMillan][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/LtTimMcMillan][/url]Tim McMillan

@LtTimMcMillan

The next 24 hours could be interesting.

The greater good?
degreedy
3:07p, 5/4/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

If I had a $1 every time you said that in this thread.....
flakrat
3:26p, 5/4/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

The pope is looking to grow the flock! Imagine whole planets of newly minted Catholics!
Redstone
3:57p, 5/4/21
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/05/10/how-the-pentagon-started-taking-ufos-seriouslyThis
Shooz in Katy
4:24p, 5/4/21
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

The evidences from historical record, legends and myths are shouting that it wasn't aliens, that the advanced technologies are echoes of a human society we do not have a written record of. We have the remnants of their buildings, genes, and the sciences that point to a highly advanced human race that survived multiple catastrophes and to this day may live among us. Human bones have been found back millions of years along side the homo erectus and other "primitive" humans. Many revelations of high technology have been being uncovered by independent researchers all over the earth. Anomalies in the historical record, out of place, out of time artifacts are labeled as mysteries or one offs yet show signs of advanced sciences and intelligence. Ancient maps showing lands that were not supposed to have been known, let alone covered deep in ice for thousands of years before human civilization. The case is evaporating of the timeline given for modern man being here for only 3 or 400,000 years.Taking the reader through many fast advances recently in technology and looking at archaeological evidences we build a case for that lost society and technologies. Looking further at rediscoveries of the world of movement, fitness, discoveries in eating and super human abilities and finds in our very genes that without a doubt show us that we have highly advanced ancient relatives. Amazingly illustrated with over 200 photos, this book truly takes you on a journey.

You bet there could have been an earlier version of us on the planet. One that no doubt interacted with ET as we are today. Many of the UFO researchers believe very much of what I can glean from the book preview.
Dr. Steven Greer has stated that the Rendlesham event over in the UK on the US airbases (circa 1980?) were us from the future. At least the craft that was touched by one of the servicemen was.

So these ancient advanced humans had no skyscrapers or millions of automobiles or ships to leave behind in the fossil records? Just a bone here and there? I'm open to all kinds of theories but this one really has glaring holes in it.
G Martin 87
5:21p, 5/4/21
In reply to flakrat
flakrat said:

Spyderman said:

The pope is looking to grow the flock! Imagine whole planets of newly minted Catholics!
Read "Dune". It doesn't end well for the church.
AndesAg92
10:04p, 5/4/21
In reply to degreedy
NPH- said:

Spyderman said:

If I had a $1 every time you said that in this thread.....

I like to pump Spyderman up on his quest but I agree. How many links to whack jobs before we see real results sir? I ready for the awakening you keep speaking of....
Krazykat
10:24p, 5/4/21
Spyderman
11:28p, 5/4/21
In reply to Shooz in Katy
Schu in Mizzou said:

Spyderman said:

So these ancient advanced humans had no skyscrapers or millions of automobiles or ships to leave behind in the fossil records? Just a bone here and there? I'm open to all kinds of theories but this one really has glaring holes in it.
Same here, I certainly don't buy into all of it either. ET assistance...yes most likely. ET today...of course.

The greater good?
TRADUCTOR
10:39p, 5/6/21
Nothing secret, they coming Spyderman, baws in the OT Lounge about to start shooting.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/what-did-i-see-in-the-sky-tonight/96259953/
AndesAg92
11:24p, 5/6/21
In reply to TRADUCTOR
TRADUCTOR said:

Nothing secret, they coming Spyderman, baws in the OT Lounge about to start shooting.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/what-did-i-see-in-the-sky-tonight/96259953/

Haven't been over to to TD in a long time. We are spoiled with TAs interface. My first thought was how it looked like windows 95 but really it's not a bad looking mobile site.
The Fife
6:58a, 5/7/21
In reply to AndesAg92
AndesAg92 said:

TRADUCTOR said:

Haven't been over to to TD in a long time. We are spoiled with TAs interface. My first thought was how it looked like windows 95 but really it's not a bad looking mobile site.
Once upon a time you weren't supposed to get a watered down or mobile version of everything on your phone... now that's what we're all stuck with.
Spyderman
8:05a, 5/7/21
In reply to TRADUCTOR
TRADUCTOR said:

https://exonews.org/puerto-rico-ufo-video-deemed-most-compelling-as-55-scientists-demand-release-of-secret-data/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

The greater good?
good nuggets
5:04p, 5/10/21
Nm
Coby
5:08p, 5/10/21
In reply to good nuggets
I think I see what you mean and it looks more to me like a moth or bird or something fluttering around and up.
good nuggets
5:24p, 5/10/21
I slowed it down - probably a moth

https://i.imgur.com/LPQfRZw.mp4
ttu_85
5:28p, 5/10/21
In reply to Shooz in Katy
Schu in Mizzou said:

Spyderman said:

If you can have fossils created from t-rex bones you should be able to find ancient tech. Even a Middles ages tech would leave traces. Stone ruins that were clearly shaped shaped by some intelligence. Mt Vesuvius fossilized Pompeii in a day. We should have found something by now.
JJxvi
6:09p, 5/10/21
It's pretty clear that we are more advanced in metallurgy than we have ever been before simply because these alloys and metal objects dont exist in the earth prior to us creating them. Any previous "super advanced civilization" is a megalithic one, and IMO, "they pushed big rocks around!" is not really a basis for an advanced civilization.
Spyderman
9:06p, 5/11/21
In reply to ttu_85
ttu_85 said:

Schu in Mizzou said:

Spyderman said:

If you can have fossils created from t-rex bones you should be able to find ancient tech. Even a Middles ages tech would leave traces. Stone ruins that were clearly shaped shaped by some intelligence. Mt Vesuvius fossilized Pompeii in a day. We should have found something by now.
Perhaps we have?

The greater good?
Spyderman
9:07p, 5/11/21
https://www.theufochronicles.com/2021/05/the-origins-of-ufo-secrecy.html?m=1

The greater good?
Spyderman
8:02p, 5/13/21
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/opinion/ufos-aliens-space.html

The greater good?
claydeezy
4:01p, 5/14/21
good nuggets
4:25p, 5/14/21
In reply to claydeezy
Nice
Spyderman
10:13p, 5/14/21
In reply to claydeezy
claydeezy said:

Clearly operating on a technology very far in advance of what we have.

The greater good?
Spyderman
2:07p, 5/16/21
https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/feds-cover-up-of-ufos-puts-us-at-risk/

The greater good?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 35 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off