Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,174 Views | 3327 Replies
BuddysBud
7:41a, 1/17/21
This is what the country apparently voted for.
Pathetic.
Maroon Dawn
7:46a, 1/17/21
Jeeeeeeezus Libs.....

But of course now that they've had their fun of trolling and actually have to own their vote for this, they'll all very soon change their tune to "what?! I didn't vote for him! I NEVER vote Dem! I'm just a Concerned Moderare"
Eliminatus
7:53a, 1/17/21
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This old man is gonna get confused and grab a tit on camera or whip it out and start pissing in a potted plant.

An epic meltdown of some sort.

Yup, thinking the same thing. If this trend continues, and there is zero scientific or medical reason it won't, he is going to have a mega gaffe live and on camera that not even the MSM propaganda machine will be able to hide. Something like you say.

Thanks leftists. Bankrupt our nation and multiple generations of working Americans with covid fear, slander every conservative as a terrorist......all for this guy? He is probably just months away from staring blankly at cameras and drooling on himself as a direct response to questions.

But hey, he is not Trump. Congrats everyone.
zephyr88
7:54a, 1/17/21
In reply to Texas A&M
Texas A&M said:

Empty eyes, pleading for help.
Shuffling feet with awkwardly reaching arms/hands.
Obvious confusion.
Clarity changes instantaneously.

This is really sad.

Hiden reminds me of my great aunt that passed away in 2016 at the age of 99.
Maroon Dawn
8:32a, 1/17/21
In reply to zephyr88
zephyr88 said:

Texas A&M said:

Obvious confusion.

This is really sad.

Elder abuse to be the Trojan horse that gets Kamala in the gates

She was Obama's pick from the start and a less than 1% favorability from Dems voters was never going to stop her coronation
BuddysBud
8:39a, 1/17/21
In reply to Eliminatus
Eliminatus said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This old man is gonna get confused and grab a tit on camera or whip it out and start pissing in a potted plant.

An epic meltdown of some sort.

Yup, thinking the same thing. If this trend continues, and there is zero scientific or medical reason it won't, he is going to have a mega gaffe live and on camera that not even the MSM propaganda machine will be able to hide. Something like you say.

Thanks leftists. Bankrupt our nation and multiple generations of working Americans with covid fear, slander every conservative as a terrorist......all for this guy? He is probably just months away from staring blankly at cameras and drooling on himself as a direct response to questions.

But hey, he is not Trump. Congrats everyone.

He's been there for months.
The fact that the Democrats christened Biden their candidate knowing his cognitive condition and then hid it during the campaign is despicable.
milner79
8:50a, 1/17/21
In reply to Maroon Dawn
Maroon Dawn said:

Jeeeeeeezus Libs.....

But of course now that they've had their fun of trolling and actually have to own their vote for this, they'll all very soon change their tune to "what?! I didn't vote for him! I NEVER vote Dem! I'm just a Concerned Moderare"
You get what your ballot harvester votes for ...
Cassius
8:55a, 1/17/21
He's completely screwed mentally. Who is making decisions right now? Harris and Perez? Fake Dr Jill?
Cassius
8:57a, 1/17/21
I remember a poster, former LEO, concerned moderate, can't say his name because I'll get banned, who constantly assured us that nothing was wrong with Joe. He spent day and no night on this board defending him. Pathetic.

What miracle drug were they giving him to get him through the debates?
CanyonAg77
8:57a, 1/17/21
In reply to Cassius
Cassius said:

He's completely screwed mentally. Who is making decisions right now? Harris and Perez? Fake Dr Jill?
Obama, Valeri Jarret and Susan Rice.
Cassius
9:03a, 1/17/21
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Cassius said:

Obama and Susan Rice.

Might be right. That would give Obama another term. I wonder how Harris will react?
CanyonAg77
9:05a, 1/17/21
In reply to Cassius
Cassius said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Cassius said:

Obama and Susan Rice.
Might be right. That would give Obama another term. I wonder how Harris will react?
I edited to add Valerie Jarret. Harris is weak, zero intelligence, zero support.

She'll shut her mouth and do as told.
zephyr88
9:18a, 1/17/21
In reply to Maroon Dawn
Maroon Dawn said:

zephyr88 said:

Texas A&M said:

Obvious confusion.

This is really sad.

Elder abuse to be the Trojan horse that gets Kamala in the gates

She was Obama's pick from the start and a less than 1% favorability from Dems voters was never going to stop her coronation
It's all about race (race identity) for the democrats. They are able to maintain the support of black American voters. The democrats call Trump a racist, while it's their very own policies that keep the lower half of that ethnic group in check. They've done a great just spinning Harris - a Jamaican/Indian, and Obama - a Caucasian/Kenyan into being "regular black folks" that will work hard for black Americans while the past actions of their party has done very little to help them.

Meanwhile, you hear Hiden talking about roaches and his hairy legs in the pool when he talks about how he supports the black community. C'mon man...

But we're past that now, the Trojan horse is inside the castle.

Hold on to your ass.
YouBet
9:22a, 1/17/21
In reply to zephyr88
zephyr88 said:

Texas A&M said:

Obvious confusion.

This is really sad.

Yep. It's like watching my FIL on camera. Goodness.
AggieAces06
9:32a, 1/17/21
Why does the sound in the clip just stop? It's hard to judge a full clip based on the lack of audio.
Mas89
9:38a, 1/17/21
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Cassius said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Cassius said:

Obama and Susan Rice.
I edited to add Valerie Jarret. Harris is weak, zero intelligence, zero support.

She'll shut her mouth and do as told.
Yes. She is just a puppet. Obama is the master and has been since Jan 2017.
He is much more intelligent than Harris with his 50 percent Euro makeup.
Maroon Dawn
9:43a, 1/17/21
In reply to Cassius
Cassius said:

Obama

Everything's worked out nicely for him. The Clintons are powerless and now he has his entire administration back in the WH headed by Kamala, his top pick to be his proxy puppet
BuddysBud
9:53a, 1/17/21
In reply to Cassius
Cassius said:

Soros or Xi?
Reno Hightower
9:56a, 1/17/21
This is the way
BuddysBud
10:13a, 1/17/21
To those with TDS who voted "against Trump", here is another example of idiots voting against someone without knowing who they are voting for.

Harris County got Commadante Dora the Explorer Hildago because many voted against Emmett because of his Astrodome suggestions without knowing the inexperienced child they were putting into office.

Republicans with TDS voted against Trump's mean tweets without bothering to see that they were voting for a senile old corrupt politician.
bigjag19
10:15a, 1/17/21
In reply to BuddysBud
BuddysBud said:

To those with TDS who voted "against Trump", here is another example of idiots voting against someone without knowing who they are voting for.

Harris County got Commadante Dora the Explorer Hildago because many voted against Emmett because of his Astrodome suggestions without knowing the inexperienced child they were putting into office.

Republicans with TDS voted against Trump's mean tweets without bothering to see that they were voting for a senile old corrupt politician.

No one voted against Emmett because of the astrodome.

No one voted against him at all.

Straight ticket for Beto got that through.
BD88
10:17a, 1/17/21
Biden will be dead or thrown out before the end of the year. In fact i doubt he makes it till summer. What a cluster f*** this govt and country will be after this.
#SwanSongSZN
BuddysBud
10:18a, 1/17/21
In reply to bigjag19
bigjag19 said:

BuddysBud said:

No one voted against Emmett because of the astrodome.

No one voted against him at all.

Straight ticket for Beto got that through.

You must have not been on this board before that election.

Edit to add: Beto did play a role.
Old Tom Morris
10:25a, 1/17/21
LOL at the manipulated media tag
Maroon Dawn
10:32a, 1/17/21
In reply to BD88
BD88 said:

Biden will be dead or thrown out before the end of the year. In fact i doubt he makes it till summer. What a cluster f*** this govt and country will be after this.

They'll do the Weekend at Biden's charade (covered up by the media) for two years and a day. Then Biden will resign and you have 10 more years of Kamala (Obama) running things before one of his daughters is ready to take over the family business
RAB91
10:33a, 1/17/21
Biden is the father/grandfather who's kids/grandkids would have taken away his car keys by now.
Independence H-D
10:33a, 1/17/21
In reply to Maroon Dawn
I thought is was "Weekend at Ginsburg's"...
Maroon Dawn
10:41a, 1/17/21
Looks like they're labeling it "manipulated media" now. LOL. Apparently exposing the truth about Dementia Joe is "manipulative"

Save it because they'll be removing this Wrong Think soon
Old Tom Morris
10:47a, 1/17/21
The twitter goaltenders are going to get exhausted defending Biden if every continuous video of him can be considered manipulated media
Cassius
10:49a, 1/17/21
In reply to Maroon Dawn
Maroon Dawn said:

Looks like they're labeling it "manipulated media" now. LOL. Apparently exposing the truth about Dementia Joe is "manipulative"

Save it because they'll be removing this Wrong Think soon

An actual video is now manipulated media.
BuddysBud
10:50a, 1/17/21
In reply to Old Tom Morris
Old Tom Morris said:

LOL at the manipulated media tag

Funny I don't even notice their propaganda tags any more.
Old Tom Morris
10:52a, 1/17/21
Any unflattering but unedited 20 second clips of Trump get this label in the last 5 years?

The contrast is hilariously absurd.
Maroon Dawn
10:54a, 1/17/21
So apparently it's "manipulated" because the sound cuts out in the first one

In the one with full sound to the end he's asked a question about taking the oath while struggling to pick up his things that he doesn't answer and just stares blankly. Everything else is still the same.

But thank God our Twitter Fact team caught this obvious attempt to deceive the American public!
BD88
5:31a, 1/20/21
#SwanSongSZN
biglebowski
6:10a, 1/20/21
Serious question. Has Kamala ever been elected for anything?
Ag in Hutto, Tx
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 12 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off