Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,916 Views | 3347 Replies
aggiehawg
5:29p, 4/27/21
In reply to Cassius
Cassius said:

aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

India was there for us? What is he talking about?
Did they run the covid call centers?

Nice
Thought you would like that.

Honestly though, no idea what he is talking about.
Could be as simple as Modi called to congratulate him on the win in the election and Biden was using the royal "we." He's that far gone.
RAB91
6:36a, 4/29/21

I am surprised there weren't more gaffes last night. He must have been on the good meds.
fixer
6:41a, 4/29/21
Heard that this was practiced for several weeks.
RAB91
6:28p, 4/29/21
Why is he always talking like a child?

aggiehawg
6:33p, 4/29/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Good Lord! Jill has to hover like a Mom on an infant!
Krazykat
7:06p, 4/29/21
Corn Pop was a bad dude!
Stat Monitor Repairman
10:08p, 4/29/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

I am surprised there weren't more gaffes last night. He must have been on the good meds.

If you went back in time to two years ago and showed somebody this photo, what do you think they would say?
Sully Dog
12:39a, 4/30/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

That one has to be an edit.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
chimpanzee
10:06a, 4/30/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

The guy is showing the world that he is fumbling through a script that he doesn't understand every time he's on camera. He's like a bad actor reading cue cards cold every time you see him.

The theory that he's doing this against his will seems more plausible when this particular gaffe slips out.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
10:17a, 4/30/21
He says this almost every time he is on camera. To me, this means EVERY single time he gets off camera, someone is telling him what he did right and what he did wrong. I.e. where he went off script, what he said that was not approved, etc.

Biden figuratively is President, but there is ZERO chance he is literally President. He makes absolutely ZERO decisions from the time he wakes up, through all his naps, and until he is put back in bed.
titan
10:19a, 4/30/21
In reply to chimpanzee
chimpanzee said:

RAB91 said:

The guy is showing the world that he is fumbling through a script that he doesn't understand every time he's on camera. He's like a bad actor reading cue cards cold every time you see him.

The theory that he's doing this against his will seems more plausible when this particular gaffe slips out.
Leftist worldview is childishly emotional to start with, so with his other obstacles its hard for him to sound solid parroting them.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
10:23a, 4/30/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

It would be awesome if he pulled out a couple of smashed weeds out of his pocket instead of his mask.
RAB91
2:56p, 4/30/21
RAB91
2:59p, 4/30/21
aggiehawg
8:54p, 5/2/21
Uhmm? Now little boys are on the menu? On the lips? Or am I misinterpreting something?

Link
Stat Monitor Repairman
9:28p, 5/2/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Pepaw gonna get his trillion dollar train and then retire.

Its like a gold watch but for a 40 year senator.
sam callahan
9:29p, 5/2/21
In reply to aggiehawg
I'm sure that kid is just family, so no big...Oh mother of God. That would be the Biden family and we know how freaky they are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
9:29p, 5/2/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Yeah they probably give him some of that gummi berry juice
SRBS
9:38p, 5/2/21
We're in the Obama/Soros 3rd term and everyone knows it.
This stuff is just for the idiot dolt masses of Dem voters.
itsyourboypookie
9:42p, 5/2/21
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Uhmm? Now little boys are on the menu? On the lips? Or am I misinterpreting something?

Link

That's at his dead sons funeral. It's his grandson.

Not taking up for him, but it can't be an easy moment
titan
9:43p, 5/2/21
In reply to SRBS
SRBS said:

We're in the Obama/Soros 3rd term and everyone knows it.
This stuff is just for the idiot dolt masses of Dem voters.
More Soros than Obama daresay. Its not clear that Obama was this regressive. He certainly likes the Martha Vineyard life. Remember even Yeltsin and Gorbachev envied the middle class of the West's options when visiting. So Obama didn't entirely go Marxist.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
aggiehawg
2:26p, 5/3/21
RAB91
2:16p, 5/4/21
RAB91
2:12p, 5/5/21
Some teleprompter problems today....

C@LAg
2:16p, 5/5/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Some teleprompter problems today....

every day is teleprompter-problems- day with this idiot-in-chief.
Ol_Ag_02
2:30p, 5/5/21
President Porridge cannot even do a basic prepared press statement without a teleprompter. Hell he can't even read the teleprompter.

Good forbid he even try to say teleptempromp.... here's the thing.
RAB91
3:21p, 5/5/21
This is what happens when he goes off teleprompter...

peace
3:42p, 5/5/21
When Beijing Biden says ''look'', it is time to look out as a whopper is about to be delivered!!!
jac4
4:01p, 5/5/21
I'm actually impressed with his ability to read a teleprompter. His brain is swiss cheese.
chimpanzee
5:20p, 5/5/21
The man can't answer a question. Is there anyone willing to publicize who is actually running the country?
aggiehawg
5:24p, 5/5/21
In reply to Ol_Ag_02
Ol_Ag_02 said:

President Porridge cannot even do a basic prepared press statement without a teleprompter. Hell he can't even read the teleprompter.

Good forbid he even try to say teleptempromp.... here's the thing.
Maybe he should just turn it around so everyone else can read it? Time saving.
Stat Monitor Repairman
11:52p, 5/6/21

We just gonna let this slide?

What in the hell is going on here?

This is like an episode Black Mirror.

Is this real life?
Esteban du Plantier
12:04a, 5/7/21
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We just gonna let this slide?

What in the hell is going on here?

This is like an episode Black Mirror.

Is this real life?

Definitely looks manipulated. Jill makes Jimmy look like a primordial dwarf.

It doesn't appear to be a depth of field/lens issue; they seem to be on the same plane.

titan
12:15a, 5/7/21

What in the hell? Is this a legit photo. It looks like a rush job. Shopping one you would take more care to get scale right than that.

Is this whole government fake and being run from Beijing remotely?

Are there other pictures of the meeting to compare --- outfits, setting, etc?
FrioAg 00:
titan
12:19a, 5/7/21
In reply to Esteban du Plantier

Quote:

It doesn't appear to be a depth of field/lens issue; they seem to be on the same plane.
Correct. Nor does it seem to be just a size of person issue -- like when you see our dignitaries sometimes with Japanese representatives of smaller stature. It seems also `angled'. Another thing to look closer at is scale of their hands to things like the tea cups and lamps.

Though less certain, the background frames and wall hangings look a bit out of scale too.

Hmm.....!!
FrioAg 00:
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 16 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings