Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,111 Views | 3327 Replies
aggiedent
9:59a, 7/9/20
In reply to The TC Jester
I think the far left exhibits clear symptoms of mental illness.

Specifically, let's look at the BLM movement. They ask for a discussion with white people. But when someone begins a discussion they get shouted down and told they are clueless and wrong. So not a discussion, a lecture. And now, simply saying "all lives matter" is a fireable offense.

The left, including academia, use to encourage debate, discussion, and dissent.

Now......discussion is gone. You either hold their view, or you are evil. A racist hater. They are basically espousing old fashioned fascism or a dictatorship philosophy. And as we know, most fascists and dictators are mentally ill.
CanyonAg77
10:00a, 7/9/20
In reply to Cinco Ranch Aggie
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Womackster said:

You're a dog faced pony soldier!

WTF does that even mean?
Seems to be a reference to an old John Wayne movie by the title of Pony Soldier (1952).

Or it could be a reference to a TexAgs poster.
Not a John Wayne reference. It was Tyrone Power or somebody
agent-maroon
10:01a, 7/9/20
Quote:

Unlike some other members of her family, Mary has chosen to live largely under the radar. Not much is known about her personal life, other than that the 55-year-old lives with her daughter in New York, and is an expert in psychology. Mary holds a master's degree in literature from Columbia University and a doctorate in psychology from Adelphi University, per CNN; according to her biography on the Simon & Schuster website, she's taught courses in trauma, psychopathology, and developmental psychology.

She does have a Twitter account, in which she hints at her political views. In her bio, she writes "Black Lives Matter," and has an emoji of the LGBTQ rainbow flag.

She did speak out once about the Trump family.

Mary publicly slammed her extended family about the way Fred Trump Sr.'s estate was handled after his death in 1999.

After Fred III and Mary learned that they would received a far smaller portion of Fred Sr.'s estate than they expected, they filed lawsuits to challenge the outcome, alleging that Donald had pressured Fred Sr. to change his will while Fred Sr. was suffering the effects of dementia.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a32946840/who-is-mary-trump-donald-niece/

The daughter from a dysfunctional family whose father passed on the family business that made his younger brother Donald a multi-billionaire, an estranged niece with a beef about a family inheritance, and the political leanings of a SJW.

Simply the picture of someone whose objectivity is without question, agreed?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiedent
10:02a, 7/9/20
In reply to aginlakeway
No I didn't. I said the two candidates exhibited moderate to severe Mental illness. Never said Trump had severe mental illness.
justcallmeharry
10:02a, 7/9/20
In reply to Barnyard96
barnyard1996 said:

If Joe backs out of debates, Trump should have an empty podium with Joe's name on it at every rally.

President Trump might want to consider that regardless of the status of the debates.
Swarely
10:03a, 7/9/20
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

O/U on how many takes it took to get this outtake as good as it was?

MassAggie97
10:09a, 7/9/20
Is the OP really any worse than this:

Everyone here that thinks that Sleepy Joe has cornered the market on "loony" is just fooling themselves. There are a million more like this.
RAB91
10:11a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
They all have gaffes. However, Trump is in front of the camera 1000 times more than Biden... and he still has only a fraction of those moments. Good try though...
B-1 83
10:12a, 7/9/20
In reply to SLAM
SLAM said:

And yet he's neck and neck with Trump. A literal dying man with serious dementia and bordering on mentally incompetent is in a serious foot race with Trump.

That says a hell of a lot about the GOP and their sheer overwhelming inability to understand their own constituents and what they want.
Someone has a new sock......

A better way of looking at it is the Dems, FOR 2 ELECTIONS, could only run the likes of Hillary and Biden. A half-ass centrist could be in the Whitehouse if they'd run one.
CanyonAg77
10:13a, 7/9/20
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

They all have gaffes. However, Trump is in front of the camera 1000 times more than Biden... and he still has only a fraction of those moments. Good try though...
And Joe's are edited and scripted, and we're only seeing the best.
BoydCrowder13
10:14a, 7/9/20
If Trump loses to Biden, it might be the most pathetic loss of all time.
aginlakeway
10:15a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Everyone here that thinks that Sleepy Joe has cornered the market on "loony" is just fooling themselves. There are a million more like this.

And Trump has a million more chances to speak in public ... right?
Barnyard96
10:18a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

I Agree. They should hold at least 3 debates and let the people decide.
MassAggie97
10:19a, 7/9/20
Quote:

Trump sounds like a moron every time he opens his mouth. I suppose you'd have to remove your orange colored glasses to see that. You won't find me arguing the point that Sleepy Joe doesn't sound senile, because he does. So that's a non-starter. But every time Trump does an impromptu with reporters or goes off-script at a rally, he sounds like a complete moron.
Quote:

Quote:

While I agree on principle that this would be fair, in practice this will favor Trump no matter what. Not because he sounds any more/less stupid, but because people are now so used to his brand of stupid that they don't even notice anymore. This thread and all of the "he makes a gaffe here and there" comments about Trump are a perfect example.
russ05
10:22a, 7/9/20
In reply to aginlakeway
aginlakeway said:

MassAggie97 said:

That's not even remotely the same as what we're seeing from Biden. What you heard from Trump (and he seems to be intentionally playing it up a little) is the kind of comment you would hear from a lot of people when they say they "got a positive test result. Well, not positive...the test was negative...but that's a positive result."

I'm not trying to say Trump doesn't say some dumb things from time to time. All public figures do and Trump more than most. But to try and gloss over what is clearly a quickly deteriorating mind of Joe Biden by pointing to that clip from Trump is just sticking your head in the sand.
aginlakeway
10:23a, 7/9/20
In reply to russ05
russ05 said:

aginlakeway said:

MassAggie97 said:

That's not even remotely the same as what we're seeing from Biden. What you heard from Trump (and he seems to be intentionally playing it up a little) is the kind of comment you would hear from a lot of people when they say they "got a positive test result. Well, not positive...the test was negative...but that's a positive result."

I'm not trying to say Trump doesn't say some dumb things from time to time. All public figures do and Trump more than most. But to try and gloss over what is clearly a quickly deteriorating mind of Joe Biden by pointing to that clip from Trump is just sticking your head in the sand.
100% agree!
BigRobSA
10:34a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Trump sounds like a moron every time he opens his mouth. I suppose you'd have to remove your orange colored glasses to see that. You won't find me arguing the point that Sleepy Joe doesn't sound senile, because he does. So that's a non-starter. But every time Trump does an impromptu with reporters or goes off-script at a rally, he sounds like a complete moron.

I agree and have said the same numerous times.

He has a ridiculously small vocabulary.

That doesn't equate to psych problems, though, as asserted earlier.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
BigRobSA
10:35a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Nobody is worried about gaffes, he's a gaffe machine, and has been for a long, long time.

The issue at hand is his obvious mental deterioration.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
MassAggie97
10:38a, 7/9/20
So what I'm hearing in his defense it that Trump isn't senile or demented, he's just stupid, which is what he's always been.

I don't disagree with that, and I also don't necessarily think that's "better" than mental decline due to age.
CanyonAg77
10:38a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

So what I'm hearing in his defense it that Trump isn't senile or demented, he's just stupid, which is what he's always been.

I don't disagree with that, and I also don't necessarily think that's "better" than mental decline due to age.
Biden has always been an idiot, dementia just accelerated it.
Aston04
10:40a, 7/9/20
In reply to BigRobSA
BigRobSA said:

MassAggie97 said:

Nobody is worried about gaffes, he's a gaffe machine, and has been for a long, long time.

The issue at hand is his obvious mental deterioration.
Agreed. Seems pretty obvious Joe is trying to read from a teleprompter his answer for a very simple question... But just gives up mid-way because he's unable to make sense of what he is reading out loud.

His obvious decline in cognitive functioning is very concerning.
Barnyard96
10:44a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

I posted on the previous page that dems will not defend Biden and will now go after Trump on this issue.

I give you Exhibit A.
BigRobSA
10:45a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Well, I'm not voting for either, so......

"Congrats!"?
rgag12
10:46a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
mazag08
10:48a, 7/9/20
In reply to BallerStaf2003
BallerStaf2003 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiedent said:

Is this perhaps the first presidential election where both candidates exhibit moderate to severe mental illness?

What mental illness does Trump possess? Do you call it a mental illness because Trump exposes democrats corruption and exposes the ugly truth?

You live with your head in the sand if you don't think he has mental issues.

Flagged for thread derailing.

Please keep on topic. Start your own thread if you want to discuss Trump.
MassAggie97
10:48a, 7/9/20
In reply to Barnyard96
Quote:

I posted on the previous page that dems will not defend Biden and will now go after Trump on this issue.

I give you Exhibit A.
As if a comparative statement between the two primary candidates is an unfair response to "candidate A sounds like an idiot when he talks". And as much as you like to try to pigeonhole people into your narrow and completely non-constructive narrative, I am not a "dem". Unlike you, I think our entire political system is broken and the main culprit is the breakdown of the 2-party environment.
Cassius
10:51a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Biden is stupid too. And now he has dementia. You might think Trump is stupid, but he does not have a degenerative cognitive disease.

The length libs will go to to excuse a serious mental disease in their candidate is amazing!
MassAggie97
10:54a, 7/9/20
Quote:

Biden is stupid too. And now he has dementia. You might think Trump is stupid, but he does not have a degenerative cognitive disease.

The length libs will go to to excuse a serious mental disease in their candidate is amazing!
You have reading comprehension issues. Go back and read my original post and adjust. I'm getting tired of your little game of always creating the strawman. If you can't pay attention to the thread and stay on point, you need to quit posting.

I'll give you a hint. Show me where I ever "excused" any of Sleep Joe's flaws. I encourage you not to post again until you have addressed this.
aginlakeway
10:58a, 7/9/20
In reply to mazag08
Baller going to Baller ...
Cassius
10:59a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

You have reading comprehension issues. Go back and read my original post and adjust. I'm getting tired of your little game of always creating the strawman. If you can't pay attention to the thread and stay on point, you need to quit posting.

I'll give you a hint. Show me where I ever "excused" any of Sleep Joe's flaws. I encourage you not to post again until you have addressed this.

I rarely, if ever create strawmen!

I'm getting tired of your using whataboutism as a method to EXCUSE the condition of your candidate, which is exactly what you did. Stop doing that or quit posting.
The TC Jester
11:02a, 7/9/20
On the bright side, maybe he grows less and less racist the more his mind slips into dementia?

nu awlins ag
11:03a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

While I agree on principle that this would be fair, in practice this will favor Trump no matter what. Not because he sounds any more/less stupid, but because people are now so used to his brand of stupid that they don't even notice anymore. This thread and all of the "he makes a gaffe here and there" comments about Trump are a perfect example.
.and you sound more and more like a whiny little baby with every post you make.
CanyonAg77
11:04a, 7/9/20
In reply to The TC Jester
The TC Jester said:

On the bright side, maybe he grows less and less racist the more his mind slips into dementia?

He probably didn't want his children to be druggies and knock up Arkansas cheerleaders, but here we are.
Barnyard96
11:04a, 7/9/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

I give you Exhibit A.
As if a comparative statement between the two primary candidates is an unfair response to "candidate A sounds like an idiot when he talks". And as much as you like to try to pigeonhole people into your narrow and completely non-constructive narrative, I am not a "dem". Unlike you, I think our entire political system is broken and the main culprit is the breakdown of the 2-party environment.
This is why Trump, an outsider, got elected on a drain-the-swamp campaign message.
Rockdoc
11:05a, 7/9/20
Hey, I'm glad the liberals are happy with their candidate. It's the best they've got.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings