Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,987 Views | 3347 Replies
justcallmeharry
1:53p, 4/13/23
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
CanyonAg77
1:55p, 4/13/23
In reply to justcallmeharry
Just followed his nose.
oh no
2:13p, 4/13/23

Biden played in a rugby club after law school. Probably after he grew up in a black Puerto Rican church next to his synagogue and attended an HBCU, around the same time he was in the civil rights marches and getting arrested with Nelson Mandela in RSA.
RAB91
3:41p, 4/13/23
nortex97
5:49p, 4/13/23

The whole speech is a slurring mess of dementia. He's flown over more square miles than is equal to the state of Maryland in a helicopter in the US that have burnt to the ground due to climate change?

25th Amendment, people. Get your act together, even traitors should have some respect out of human decency to remove this man from the public spotlight/camera (via constitutional means).
justcallmeharry
6:26p, 4/13/23
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
6:45p, 4/13/23
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

He's trying to start...

agent-maroon
6:48p, 4/13/23
Got to stop reading these posts for my own mental health's sake. I won't of course, but when I think about how the whole world is watching this and how they're laughing at us...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
justcallmeharry
6:57p, 4/13/23
cecil77
6:58p, 4/13/23
justcallmeharry said:

RAB91 said:

He's trying to start...

So Hunter was with the U18s?
TRM
7:19p, 4/13/23
justcallmeharry said:

pendejo
ABATTBQ87
7:29p, 4/13/23
In reply to TRM
TRM said:

justcallmeharry said:

pendejo

Just a short 35 years ago the media called and crushed Biden for the lying sack of crap that he is.

aggiehawg
11:50a, 4/17/23

Guess that Ireland vacay, really did him in.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
11:57a, 4/17/23
In reply to TRM
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:33p, 4/18/23
justcallmeharry
12:47p, 4/18/23
Secret Service saving lives of toddlers...

pdc093
2:58p, 4/18/23
Lost again ....
justcallmeharry
3:00p, 4/18/23

agent-maroon
4:41p, 4/18/23
I don't know who to feel bad for... yeah that's OK because I despise them both
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ChipFTAC01
4:46p, 4/18/23
In reply to pdc093
pdc093 said:

Lost again ....

I understand that they're trying to hide his lifeless eyes, but the sunglasses are so weird. I don't recall seeing a president ever wear sunglasses except for when they're doing sunglassy things.
AGHouston11
5:53p, 4/18/23
In reply to ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01 said:

pdc093 said:

Lost again ....

I understand that they're trying to hide his lifeless eyes, but the sunglasses are so weird. I don't recall seeing a president ever wear sunglasses except for when they're doing sunglassy things.

Maybe they are typing instructions for him to see in his glasses - he can't read a teleprompter and he can't follow audio in his ear piece.
aggiehawg
5:54p, 4/18/23
In reply to AGHouston11
Quote:

Maybe they are typing instructions for him to see in his glasses - he can't read a teleprompter and he can't follow audio in his ear piece.
Using deep fake holograms and AI would be easier than that.
AgResearch
5:57p, 4/18/23
In reply to ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01 said:

pdc093 said:

Lost again ....

Side effect of all the drugs. Dilated pupils.
CanyonAg77
6:42p, 4/18/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

"Accidentally"
oklaunion
8:05p, 4/18/23
One of these days his doctor will write his memoirs and describe how they actually pulled this charade off.
BQ78
8:07p, 4/18/23
In reply to oklaunion
They aren't pulling it off and they don't care.
Rockdoc
8:20p, 4/18/23
This would all be funny if it wasn't so serious. On the world stage, Biden and the democrats are sinking us before our very eyes.
oh no
10:17p, 4/18/23
oh no
11:05p, 4/18/23
Al Qaeda's plan for Joe Biden to destroy the infidels from within is finally working. Thanks, +81 million mass mailed ballots + useful idiots

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
8:05a, 4/19/23
In reply to oh no
In this era of fakes, I choose to believe this because it turned out true.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
LMCane
8:34a, 4/19/23
Back in 2020, any sentient human being knew this would be happening right now with Biden.

Alot of folks who claim to be "conservative" need to start thinking about how it is that Fetterman and Biden were elected.

without using the words 'dominion voting machines"

if you think the entire problem with the USA is only cheating in elections

when the left gained MILLIONS more votes than the right in 2020- you are part of the problem.
nortex97
7:49p, 4/19/23

justcallmeharry
12:59p, 4/20/23
1:13p, 4/20/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Joe, let's compare how much employment and boost to the economy these same uber rich contribute to your ****ty results so far. What a turd in a punch bowl.

1:14p, 4/20/23
justcallmeharry said:

He's used that joke a lot of times already. Move on gramps.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 54 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off