Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,938 Views | 3347 Replies
Barnyard96
11:02a, 7/10/20
My problem with Trump is that he used his office to cut deals for his son in Ukraine and China. CNN, MSNBC, and the NYT have done a remarkable job reporting on this.

It also concerns me that Trump used is office and intelligence agencies to spy on his opponent's campaign.
CanyonAg77
11:19a, 7/10/20
In reply to MassAggie97
Quote:

He's weaponized the justice department...

I will say that about no previous president in my lifetime,
So, you weren't born yet during the Obama Administration?
BallerStaf2003
1:13p, 7/10/20

They're both out of it.

WHOOP!'91
1:22p, 7/10/20
In reply to MassAggie97
Quote:

we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal

B. Hussein Obama accepting the Dem nomination
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Barnyard96
1:39p, 7/10/20
In reply to BallerStaf2003
BallerStaf2003 said:

They're both out of it.

Not defending Biden. Going after Trump to try and level the playing field.
AggieTarheel
3:32p, 7/10/20
You don't have to be a leftist or a liberal at all to think both candidates suck. I can't even vote for Jo open boarders Jorgensen this year. Will I go back on my word and vote Trump or simply not vote for Prez? Maybe I'll write in Vermin. Might even be possible to convince myself he's more genuine than Biden or Trump.
Ag4coal
3:34p, 7/10/20
In reply to BallerStaf2003
BallerStaf2003 said:

They're both out of it.

That's actually pretty damn funny. Even if it was done on a Chinese spyware application
Hamburger Dan
3:42p, 7/10/20
I could easily fall in love with Sarah Cooper.
RAB91
3:49p, 7/28/20
In today's episode, dementia Joe again forgets where he is.

MassAggie97
3:55p, 7/28/20
In reply to RAB91
Oh lawd. Those debates are going to be scary. And humorous?
This guy is exhibiting classic signs. Not sure he could master person woman man camera TV at this point....
AgGrad99
4:10p, 7/28/20
Holy smokes.

He thought he was at a community center where he used to work?

And this guy might win the Presidency.
Tex117
4:12p, 7/28/20
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

I dunno. Hard to tell whether it was a joke or not.

There are far better examples of him saying ridiculous things.
aggiez03
4:15p, 7/28/20
In reply to V8Aggie
V8Aggie said:

I just don't understand what his handlers are doing uploading these things. I mean are these really the best takes they can get?

Seriously, is this LIVE?

If not, someone should be fired for Negligence..

Are we sure the guy running with this isn't a Trump supporter?

He always is taking too much time when he forgets stuff, even in a 30 second clip...
Artorias
4:15p, 7/28/20
Didn't sound like a joke

Sounded like he realized after a few seconds he gaffed and tried to cover.
Trucker 96
4:23p, 7/28/20
If it was a joke, it was a very confusing one thought up by a guy with dementia
AgGrad99
4:49p, 7/28/20
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:

Didn't sound like a joke

Sounded like he realized after a few seconds he gaffed and tried to cover.

That's exactly what happened.
YouBet
4:57p, 7/28/20
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Oof. Goodness, someone do something already.
Aggie Joe 93
5:01p, 7/28/20
Not possible it was a joke.

It's sad. This is what you get when you rig your own primaries, control all thought so nobody in your party knows how to think independently.

I'm sure he was coached to claim all his gaffes are jokes. It just doesn't work when it's obvious it was not delivered or constructed like a joke.

Sad for him.
mm98
5:01p, 7/28/20
Bad moment and worse attempted recovery
Aggie Joe 93
5:04p, 7/28/20
In reply to mm98
True. Worse than the skip hop jog people do after tripping.
bmks270
5:50p, 7/28/20
He's clearly is having a hard time recalling things. I've seen him stop stumble and then say "... I'm taking too much time..." more than once now.
MassAggie97
2:10p, 7/29/20
Quote:

He's clearly is having a hard time recalling things. I've seen him stop stumble and then say "... I'm taking too much time..." more than once now.
Yep. Seems like a mental crutch for him. The dems have to be kicking themselves at this point that they didn't come behind a more mentally viable candidate. What I don't understand is why they haven't pulled the rug on him. With Trump's approval in the tank, they could probably swap-a-roo and still be competitive. If this is entirely representative of Biden's best moments, his ship is sunk as soon as he gets into a live debate.
RAB91
3:27p, 7/29/20
And he needs help walking.

DM44
3:34p, 7/29/20
Just a thought...the democrat party selection is not final yet.

Leadership in the democrat party may be waiting until the last moment to present their candidate. Waiting until the last moment to name their true candidate would leave Trump with less time to take shots at that person.

This would be less disruptive than getting Biden elected, then almost immediately replacing him by using the 25th Amendment.

They can just say that Biden had to withdraw due to medical issues and most of the democrats would be happy...including some independents who will be deciding this election.

Romello
3:39p, 7/29/20
Is the DNC secretly run by a Repub mole? How on earth do you put up two of the worst Presidential candidates ever in back to back elections? I mean Trump isnt perfect, but Dems would be better off running just about anybody else yet these choose Sleepy Joe.
4stringAg
3:44p, 7/29/20
They just have a terrible bench right now. Anyone who is a rising star in that party is so far left that they couldn't win a general election. The establishment Dems are like Biden: old and tired to the progressive left.

The TC Jester
3:47p, 7/29/20
No way the dems don't have any tricks up their sleeve.
ntxVol
3:47p, 7/29/20
In reply to Romello
It's not like the RNC has a really great track record of putting forth good candidates either and the RNC damn sure never wanted Trump to begin with.
dermdoc
3:55p, 7/29/20
In reply to SLAM
SLAM said:

And yet he's neck and neck with Trump. A literal dying man with serious dementia and bordering on mentally incompetent is in a serious foot race with Trump.

That says a hell of a lot about the GOP and their sheer overwhelming inability to understand their own constituents and what they want.
Know it shows that about half the country will vote for a dem no matter who it is. And vice versa.

AllI know is when the polls start narrowing, if I was Joe I would not go anywhere without security detail. He could easily wind up like Epstein, etc.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Romello
3:59p, 7/29/20
In reply to ntxVol
Gold Star ntxVol said:

It's not like the RNC has a really great track record of putting forth good candidates either and the RNC damn sure never wanted Trump to begin with.

I disagree.. The stack of R candidates in 2016 was very impressive.
dermdoc
4:01p, 7/29/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Yep. Seems like a mental crutch for him. The dems have to be kicking themselves at this point that they didn't come behind a more mentally viable candidate. What I don't understand is why they haven't pulled the rug on him. With Trump's approval in the tank, they could probably swap-a-roo and still be competitive. If this is entirely representative of Biden's best moments, his ship is sunk as soon as he gets into a live debate.
Because Biden was the only dem candidate who was mainstream enough to have a chance in the general election. Bernie? Warren? Harris? America is not ready for that far a left President. And these protests have shown the public what the dem party seems to think the majority of Americans believe and want.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MassAggie97
4:07p, 7/29/20
In reply to dermdoc
Quote:

Because Biden was the only dem candidate who was mainstream enough to have a chance in the general election. Bernie? Warren? Harris? America is not ready for that far a left President. And these protests have shown the public what the dem party seems to think the majority of Americans believe and want.
I just don't agree with this. Buttigieg, Yang, and Klobuchar were all either as mainstream or even further right than Biden, and all were viable enough to have made a good run. Buttigieg in particular could have presented a striking contrast of youth and energy to Trump's age and inability to navigate a ramp. And he absolutely could have out-performed him in a debate in both focus and clarity.
ntxVol
4:09p, 7/29/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

I just don't agree with this. Buttigieg, Yang, and Klobuchar were all either as mainstream or even further right than Biden, and all were viable enough to have made a good run. Buttigieg in particular could have presented a striking contrast of youth and energy to Trump's age and inability to navigate a ramp. And he absolutely could have out-performed him in a debate in both focus and clarity.
Buttigieg is too weak, soy boy wouldn't have stood a chance IMO.

ETA: Besides, he had a problem with the black vote.
dermdoc
4:11p, 7/29/20
In reply to MassAggie97
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

You may be right. But the DNC hand picked Hillary and now Biden. So that is who is responsible.
aggiehawg
4:13p, 7/29/20
In reply to ntxVol
Gold Star ntxVol said:

As candidates, Ford sucked, Dole sucked, McCain sucked and Romney sucked. Leaving Reagan, both Bushes and now Trump. (Again, speaking as candidates not their Presidencies.)

On the Dem side, the candidates McGovern sucked, Mondale sucked, Dukakis sucked, Gore sucked (yet nearly won), Hillary sucked and Biden sucks. Leaving Carter, Bill Clinton and Obama as viable candidates.

So, I'd say it's a mixed bag on both parties.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 6 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings