Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,085 Views | 3327 Replies
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:03p, 7/6/23

1983 saw Nancy Regan and Mr T tellin' us to 'Just say No!' to that dope.

Now we got that dope up in the white house.

D-O_P_E baby!

and Pepaw got it!

Outstanding!
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:43p, 7/6/23
Just when you think it couldn't get any more chaotic, they find an 8-ball on the floor of the WH library.

Amazing! And we just over half way with this administration.

81-million votes for this guy. The most votes of anyone in history including Obama.

Every single day it's something more wild than the last.

If you a WH staffer how can you blame them for succumbing to the temptation to get high at work?

aggiehawg
3:36p, 7/6/23

Teleprompter 1 Biden 0.
Stat Monitor Repairman
3:38p, 7/6/23
Paw got that LSU tiger neck tie.
agent-maroon
4:26p, 7/6/23
In reply to aggiehawg
Wat he say???
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
3:12p, 7/7/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I'm hopin paw got somethin' real special cooked up for us this summer. Something we ain't never seen before.
The paw delivers once again!

I knew he'd come through for us!

This cocaine at the White House is the greatest story since the Colorado balloon boy and Monte Teo's fake girlfriend.
aggiehawg
4:22p, 7/7/23
Well he's having flashbacks of his parents having sex?

justcallmeharry
4:26p, 7/7/23
In reply to aggiehawg
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
DannyDuberstein
4:36p, 7/7/23
So dumbass is at the POTUS podium talking about hearing his parents bang? Trash
one safe place
4:41p, 7/7/23
From an addlebrained old man who showers with his daughter and sniffs young girls, to a first lady who allows him to keep making a fool of himself, to a doper worthless son, to a family that disowns a child fathered by that worthless son, to all the ill-gotten gains the bidens have snagged, they are truly the trashiest bunch of people ever.
Stat Monitor Repairman
4:44p, 7/7/23
oh no
7:03p, 7/7/23
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

From an addlebrained old man who showers with his daughter and sniffs young girls, to a first lady who allows him to keep making a fool of himself, to a doper worthless son, to a family that disowns a child fathered by that worthless son, to all the ill-gotten gains the bidens have snagged, they are truly the trashiest bunch of people ever.
lol. Joe Biden accused wealthy russian businessmen of having ill-gotten gains while having their assets frozen or confiscated. This empty suit, who also lost patience with his citizens during the dark winter of death of the pandemic of the unvaccinated, is going to go down as one of the worst, most hypocritical tyrannical dictators in world history and the senile old geezer won't even remember anything he said or did as president.
AgOutsideAustin
7:03p, 7/7/23
In reply to justcallmeharry
justcallmeharry said:

The media never follows up they just laugh it off.
For once it would be great to ask Mr. President were you just describing hearing your parents have sex? And let him respond.

But nope, already has 49% of the vote locked up. Just has to be physically alive and he gets their vote.
justcallmeharry
1:24p, 7/8/23

Just watch him...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
5:19a, 7/9/23
doubledog
5:47a, 7/9/23
At this point he is just a ventriloquist dummy with a rod up his butt.
StandUpforAmerica
7:11a, 7/9/23
In reply to nortex97
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
aggiehawg
9:37a, 7/10/23
King Charles has to direct Biden to move on when Biden stops to chat with the Honor Guards

nortex97
6:08p, 7/10/23

At least back in the day (35 years ago?), Biden could lie fluently in rapid fire, verbally. It was all patent nonsense, yes, but you have to appreciate how far gone this clown is.

"God save the queen, man."
aggiehawg
6:14p, 7/10/23

There is an International Moot Court Competition? How many languages does one have to speak fluently?
nortex97
7:06a, 7/11/23

LOL.

aggiehawg
11:50a, 7/11/23
nortex97
2:26p, 7/11/23

Leader of the free world, ladies and gents.
aggiehawg
3:09p, 7/11/23
Biden's sundowner syndrome kicks in. Skips the NATO dinner.

Sleepnumber
3:47p, 7/11/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

With his ever-present piece of paper. Can he do anything on his own?
agent-maroon
3:55p, 7/11/23
In reply to Sleepnumber
Sleepnumber said:

nortex97 said:

With his ever-present piece of paper. Can he do anything on his own?

No. No, he cannot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
3:56p, 7/12/23

I do wish we had a clown emoji. Or just an FJB one. Either way.
planoaggie123
4:29p, 7/12/23
In reply to nortex97
Numbers are hard....give him a break...he is just the president....not a mathematician....
RulesForTheeNotForMe
4:36p, 7/12/23
In reply to nortex97
Biden 2022: "it's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

Biden 2023: "one country cannot be allowed the seize its neighbors territory by force."

Remember folks, this was the speech Joe had to prepare for rather than attending the NATO leaders dinner the night before…. Time well spent.
torrid
4:37p, 7/12/23
So when will the 25th Amendment get invoked?
Rockdoc
4:39p, 7/12/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Does anybody think this is not dementia? How embarrassing and dangerous for our country.
Stat Monitor Repairman
4:41p, 7/12/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Pepaw talk like he got a mouth full of Gobstoppers
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
5:40p, 7/12/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

nortex97 said:

Pepaw talk like he got a mouth full of Gobstoppers

See, Bud Lite needs to hire you to rebrand. PeePaw Gobstoppers, keeps the dementia at bay. Brilliant.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AlaskanAg99
5:52p, 7/12/23
With the low quality of US "Leadership" I'm shocked Puerto Rico hasn't invaded us.
aggiehawg
5:53p, 7/12/23
In reply to AlaskanAg99
AlaskanAg99 said:

With the low quality of US "Leadership" I'm shocked Puerto Rico hasn't invaded us.
They'd need more federal money to buy Chinese made arms.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 64 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings