Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,084 Views | 3327 Replies
aggiehawg
10:18a, 7/20/23
In reply to nortex97
Its Thursday. Quick stop in Philly and then to Delaware for his vacay.
CanyonAg77
10:24a, 7/20/23
In reply to nortex97
Short stairs? Is that like the short bus?
richardag
10:34a, 7/20/23
In reply to TX_COWDOC
TX_COWDOC said:

Does he not salute the Marines anymore?
Well in Abu Dhabi he did call troops "stupid *******s" and a "dull bunch".
  • After that remark, expecting applause, Biden encouraged the troops to clap for Johnson in part by calling them "stupid *******s."

Once they began to applaud, he continued, "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man."
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
aggiehawg
10:40a, 7/20/23
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Short stairs? Is that like the short bus?
Yes. Even then he sometimes has trouble getting his foot (usually his left foot) above the tread, but that staricase is much narrower and he can catch himself using both hands.
RAB91
2:51p, 7/20/23
CanyonAg77
3:00p, 7/20/23
In reply to RAB91
Should have asked Fetterman for directions
aggiehawg
4:29p, 7/20/23
sam callahan
4:38p, 7/20/23
Genius!

Why has no one ever thought of the Gulf as an energy resource before!
Sea Speed
4:40p, 7/20/23
Their stupid wind farm is going to really jam up my business. They are putting it just a couple miles from where I sit at this exact moment and it will 100% complicate my line of work. I really hope that someone with some sense gets in there and stops that bs.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
4:53p, 7/20/23
In reply to Sea Speed
Is there a reduction in shipping lanes and such? I'm sure there is little to any thought going on impact to business, but I bet the man o' war are being prioritized.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
RulesForTheeNotForMe
4:56p, 7/20/23
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Hurricane season says Hello!

Can't wait for the follow up when a single storm takes out the entire farm & renders the entire site worthless & beyond repair. Lib response, "Well, it started a conversation!"
aggiehawg
4:57p, 7/20/23
In reply to Sea Speed
Sea Speed said:

Their stupid wind farm is going to really jam up my business. They are putting it just a couple miles from where I sit at this exact moment and it will 100% complicate my line of work. I really hope that someone with some sense gets in there and stops that bs.
Know any environmentalists who will sue to tie it up in court? Got any brown pelicans in the area whose migratory patterns might be affected by wind turbines?

(Movie reference The Pelican Brief.)
NateDog
5:12p, 7/20/23
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Sea Speed said:

Know any environmentalists who will sue to tie it up in court? Got any brown pelicans in the area whose migratory patterns might be affected by wind turbines?

(Movie reference The Pelican Brief.)
Sick reference, bro. You references are out of control, everyone knows that.

(Movie reference This Is The End.)
aggiehawg
5:14p, 7/20/23
In reply to NateDog
Wait until I whip out a few one liners from Mildred Pierce. Eve Arden had some great ones in that movie.
Logos Stick
5:16p, 7/20/23
In reply to RulesForTheeNotForMe
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

aggiehawg said:

Hurricane season says Hello!

Can't wait for the follow up when a single storm takes out the entire farm & renders the entire site worthless & beyond repair. Lib response, "Well, it started a conversation!"

homebuildingag
5:17p, 7/20/23
In reply to RulesForTheeNotForMe
Nope, they will say climate change destroyed them!
fasthorse05
5:19p, 7/20/23
In reply to Sea Speed
Sea Speed said:

Not only will is screw up businesses like yours, wait until you see the outrageous amount of money it takes to maintain those damned things.

The expenses around the world to maintain offshore wind farms will rarely be exposed due to the $$$$$ used for upkeep.

In the mean time, "it just feels so good we're getting our electricity for free from mother earth"!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
fasthorse05
5:21p, 7/20/23
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Wait until I whip out a few one liners from Mildred Pierce. Eve Arden had some great ones in that movie.
Women used to be able to say this with impunity.

Not anymore!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Sea Speed
5:59p, 7/20/23
In reply to Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Is there a reduction in shipping lanes and such? I'm sure there is little to any thought going on impact to business, but I bet the man o' war are being prioritized.

The shipping fairway won't be affected but there is a TON of related business that happens out here that is adjacent to the fairways. The group of companies of which we are a part of have been fighting this pretty hard but so far have made no real headway. What will end up happening is the work we do will end up being in tighter quarters or we will have to move significantly further out to sea which will lead to other issues I dont need to go in to. It will be a GIANT cf though.
Sea Speed
6:05p, 7/20/23
In reply to fasthorse05
Considering everything related to the maritime industry generally costs triple what it would on shore, if not more, I can only imagine how ridiculous the maintenance costs will be. What about on these brutally hot summer days where there is no wind blowing? Not going to be much help. And when the wind is constantly blowing in the winter when electric demand is lower they won't be very useful then either.

The entire thing just pisses me off to no end because of how much of a boondoggle it will be and how detrimental it will be to my work.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
6:26p, 7/20/23
In reply to Sea Speed
Sea Speed said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

The shipping fairway won't be affected but there is a TON of related business that happens out here that is adjacent to the fairways. The group of companies of which we are a part of have been fighting this pretty hard but so far have made no real headway. What will end up happening is the work we do will end up being in tighter quarters or we will have to move significantly further out to sea which will lead to other issues I dont need to go in to. It will be a GIANT cf though.
So increased fuel costs, schedule time, and labor costs, but imagine how peaceful the politicians and climate idiots will sleep at night to their whale call sounds. I feel for you, I saw a client have to spend 12-13 million to clean out a stormwater pond because it might have had an impact to some transient species. No matter how we proved to them the risk was well below acceptable levels, the EPA never budged and the company finally cratered.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
7:28p, 7/20/23
In reply to Sea Speed
All those red lights on the towers will be a hazard to navigation. It's already hard enough without extra background lighting.
aggiepaintrain
8:29p, 7/20/23
IT DOES NOT MATTER
THESE IDIOTS ELECTED FETTERMAN
nortex97
7:38a, 7/21/23

(Note; that's from 2021, even more relevant today!)

BQ78
7:48a, 7/21/23
In reply to nortex97
He was just mean back then, his mental decline since then is significant. Now he is demented and mean. Which is ironic since America voted against the other guy because he was a mean tweeter
OKCAg2002
2:36p, 7/21/23
In reply to BQ78
*voted
Nitro Power
2:42p, 7/21/23
I find it rich he would challenge anyone to an IQ test. Dementia or no dementia he's always been sub par intellectually.
agent-maroon
2:45p, 7/21/23
In reply to Nitro Power
It's called a "bluff". Biden knows he's plagiarized his way through life so he must be aware of his mental shortcomings.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dr. Mephisto
2:51p, 7/21/23
In reply to Nitro Power
Nitro Power said:

I find it rich he would challenge anyone to an IQ test. Dementia or no dementia he's always been sub par intellectually.

He's not smart at all.

He's got a raging case of small man syndrome.

It's why he's always so blustery about his intelligence, fitness, accomplishments, etc.

agAngeldad
10:44p, 7/21/23
Wish someone would challenge him to push ups, then drop and do about 50 and see JB can back it up.
justcallmeharry
3:10p, 7/25/23
Biden can't even keep his dog(s) on a leash...

It's no wonder his mouth runs wild.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-dog-secret-service-commander-bite-89448214f0832edabd28940f7a2c8d4c
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
5:59p, 7/25/23
There are other threads with this today but I think it belongs here too just for posterity. At some point, when this senile old commie crook is out of office, we will enjoy a post-mortem on his idiotic career.

Stat Monitor Repairman
10:18a, 7/26/23

Biden's German shepherd Commander bit at least seven Secret Service members in recent months sending one officer to the hospital.
justcallmeharry
10:29a, 7/26/23
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Al Bula
10:36a, 7/26/23
Wow, had no idea FJB owned german shepherds. That is about as tone deaf as it gets.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 66 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings