Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,163 Views | 3327 Replies
agent-maroon
9:07p, 9/14/23
In reply to Squadron7
Quote:

If forced to choose between having Trump's golf swing or Obama's throwing motion, which would you choose?
All politics aside and as bad as it is, Trump's swing at least looks like a man is doing it. Obama throws like a middle school girl.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexasAggie_97
9:11p, 9/14/23
In reply to The D
The D said:

Wow I don't know what to say. I did not know blacks and Hispanics did not have high school diplomas. I wonder how his VP got a law degree without graduating HS. He legitimately may be both the dumbest and most racist president in a hundred years.
CanyonAg77
9:14p, 9/14/23
In reply to TexasAggie_97
Don't forget all the veterans who are HS dropouts.

This will come as a shock to my Academy Grad daughter.
CanyonAg77
9:19p, 9/14/23
Lowest unemployment rate for women? What he means to say is it finally got back to where it was under Trump, pre-COVID. Technically, he's correct, as the July rate is 3.4, Trump had it at 3.5.

But wait until they adjust the numbers next month.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000002
Stat Monitor Repairman
2:03a, 9/15/23

Biden randomly yelling and clenching his fists again.
nortex97
7:42a, 9/15/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
That is bad. This guy can't go one day without being an absolute national embarrassment .

fka ftc
8:31a, 9/15/23
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

If forced to choose between having Trump's golf swing or Obama's throwing motion, which would you choose?
All politics aside and as bad as it is, Trump's swing at least looks like a man is doing it. Obama throws like a middle school girl.
Think he ever got tired of Joe trying to sniff him after each throw?
fka ftc
8:33a, 9/15/23
Biden and the WH are also lying about real wages going up. They carefully phrase "real wages are up since COVID", which includes the last year of Trump.

If one marks real wages since Biden took office, real wages are down. Nothing but liars and gaslighters.
OKCAg2002
8:35a, 9/15/23
In reply to fka ftc
I've received one raise in 5 years. I'm earning less for more work and more responsibilities. Thanks, Joe.
The Fife
9:31a, 9/15/23
In reply to OKCAg2002
Pretty much the same, making the equivalent of about $10K/year less than I was in 2020 last time I did the math.
nortex97
9:54a, 9/15/23

Today's national disgrace from Biden, though the day is young still.
Phatbob
9:58a, 9/15/23
In reply to nortex97
I had to check to see if that was a parody...
2NU
9:59a, 9/15/23
Is that mug made in China?
CanyonAg77
11:03a, 9/15/23
In reply to nortex97
I thought Democrats got upset at Presidents who make money in office?
nortex97
11:04a, 9/15/23
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

I thought Democrats got upset at Presidents who make money in office?
Is he really "in office" though?
Bag
12:06p, 9/15/23
TexasAggie_97 said:

The D said:

Wow I don't know what to say. I did not know blacks and Hispanics did not have high school diplomas. I wonder how his VP got a law degree without graduating HS. He legitimately may be both the dumbest and most racist president in a hundred years.
This literally made me bust out laughing, harder than I have laughed in quite some time.

I found at least two things Biden is great for.

• He has done absolutely great things for the Oil and Gas Industry
  • He has given me daily belly laughs

winning!!
nortex97
1:47p, 9/15/23
So, wait, he now claims he is a black, Irish, Puerto Rican, polish, jew from Pennsylvania and Delaware, which wanted to be a confederate state but couldn't get there.

What else am I missing, aside from his discussions with cornpop and various deceased/retired amtrak conductors, while keeping dear hunter from being raised in a racial jungle, and then graduating at the top of his class from law school on a full scholarship to become a law professor at UPenn teaching political science, to eventually being at 9-11 ground zero, the day after?

Ol_Ag_02
1:52p, 9/15/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Today's national disgrace from Biden, though the day is young still.

This is a joke right? I mean it's deep fake, please tell me it's not real and this is really where we are with the office of the President.
fka ftc
1:57p, 9/15/23
In reply to Ol_Ag_02
American made and "printed" by a Union.

https://shop.joebiden.com/dark-roast-color-changing-mug/?utm_source=jrbsocial
agent-maroon
8:39p, 9/15/23
Well of course a coffee mug with FJB's likeness is going to change it's color depending on the conditions at hand. What else would it do? Not like it's going to tell you the truth about the temperature of the coffee or anything useful like that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
5:24p, 9/16/23
https://instagr.am/p/Cw3FhR0u88n
nortex97
10:21a, 9/19/23

nortex97
11:39a, 9/19/23

Leader of the 'free world' right there, ladies and gents.
Austin Ag
1:59p, 9/19/23
81 million votes.
nortex97
4:43p, 9/19/23
In reply to Austin Ag
You left off the asterisk.

But clearly, stolen elections have consequences.

He's really had quite a day.
sleepybeagle
4:56p, 9/19/23
And yet there he is.

Is there any more evidence needed to show that our government is being run by people we don't see?
RAB91
7:06p, 9/20/23
sam callahan
9:44a, 9/21/23
I heard there was a pool report that last night Biden was giving a speech, told the Charlottesville inspirational story lie, paused and retold it again verbatim.

But I haven't found a story link to verify.

Anyone else see/hear this?
aggiehawg
1:39p, 9/21/23
In reply to sam callahan
sam callahan said:

I heard there was a pool report that last night Biden was giving a speech, told the Charlottesville inspirational story lie, paused and retold it again verbatim.

Just saw it.

Quote:

POTUS began speaking at 4:09 pm. His remarks were given in a well-appointed living room after an introduction by the event's host, Amy Goldman Fowler. About two dozen people were in attendance. After briefly touting his economic record, POTUS reflected on his decision to seek the presidency. He told the story about the events of Charlottesville in 2017 as the reason for his campaign. A few minutes later, he told the story again, nearly word for word [emphasis added].
Quote:

When a mainstream media reporter feels the need to note this, you know it had to have been bad.

When you start repeating things that you just said, there's a big problem, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. We keep seeing that problem in so many ways, every day with Biden. Now, we're not likely to get an honest diagnosis from the White House, but when old people start repeating whole stories that they just said, it's not good.
LINK

It's called being on a loop. Repeating the same story, word for word. My Mom would do that in her later years of dementia.
whatthehey78
1:46p, 9/21/23
In America, ANYONE can grow up to become POTUS, including the insane and mentally incapacitated.
aggiehawg
2:33p, 9/21/23
Quote:

During the period between his vice presidency and presidency, Joe Biden was often asked about the campaign he didn't run. In explaining why he passed on a White House bid in 2016, Biden would describe how the death of his eldest son, Beau, weighed heavily on him and his family.

"No man or woman should announce for president of the United States unless they can look the public in the eye and say, 'I promise you I am giving 100% of my attention and dedication to this effort,'" he said in a 2017 public appearance.
So what about now? Keep in mind this is from NBC News.

Quote:

The emotional toll continues to weigh heavily on the president and first lady, who approach the most sensitive family matters as a father and mother above all else, according to a source familiar with their thinking. But the recent shift in their outlook has been dramatic, the source said.

Biden, 80, has even since lamented aloud that he might be dead before his son's case would be resolved, according to another source close to the Bidens. The president and first lady are even more reluctant to hear about any of the political implications from close aides and are resigned to the fact that Hunter's legal problems will likely worsen in the months ahead, this person said.

So sensitive are White House aides about the matter that "everybody walks around on eggshells in the West Wing" and are loath to raise the topic, another source familiar with the matter said.
LINK
jt2hunt
3:25p, 9/21/23
The fact that all these sorry, ass, liberals and main stream media, don't call him out on this is pathetic in this country!
Ol_Ag_02
3:50p, 9/21/23
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

sam callahan said:

Just saw it.

Quote:

POTUS began speaking at 4:09 pm. His remarks were given in a well-appointed living room after an introduction by the event's host, Amy Goldman Fowler. About two dozen people were in attendance. After briefly touting his economic record, POTUS reflected on his decision to seek the presidency. He told the story about the events of Charlottesville in 2017 as the reason for his campaign. A few minutes later, he told the story again, nearly word for word [emphasis added].
Quote:

When a mainstream media reporter feels the need to note this, you know it had to have been bad.

When you start repeating things that you just said, there's a big problem, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. We keep seeing that problem in so many ways, every day with Biden. Now, we're not likely to get an honest diagnosis from the White House, but when old people start repeating whole stories that they just said, it's not good.
LINK

It's called being on a loop. Repeating the same story, word for word. My Mom would do that in her later years of dementia.

I we had anything other than a complicit and corrupt media POTATUS would've been 25thed a year ago.
CanyonAg77
3:54p, 9/21/23
In reply to Ol_Ag_02
A year ago? They should have run him out of the Democrat primary.

The irony is that they DID run him out of the primary for being a liar and an idiot.

In 1988
RulesForTheeNotForMe
3:58p, 9/21/23
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

The president and first lady are even more reluctant to hear about any of the political implications from close aides and are resigned to the fact that Hunter's legal problems will likely worsen in the months ahead, this person said.
Quote:

So sensitive are White House aides about the matter that "everybody walks around on eggshells in the West Wing" and are loath to raise the topic, another source familiar with the matter said.

They are reluctant to hear anything about Hunter because they both know very well that Hunter was their (entire family's) bag man for the last 20 years & when those financial documents see the light of day, Biden's usefulness to the DNC is done. And once Biden's usefulness to his puppeteers is over, they will destroy him in an instant to get their next puppet into office to save face. EVERYTHING of luxury that the Biden's have was bought and paid for by Hunter via Joe Biden's corrupt pay-for-play schemes. They are not a smart family, they have no expertise in anything & they have no skills.... they sold access and US policy favors in return for millions to shell companies... nothing else.

Joe & Jill figured, "Well the Clinton's did it and got away with it, so can we!".... What they didn't realize is that the Clinton's took the self-preservation step of getting blackmail on everyone prior to rolling out their pay-for-play scheme and the Clinton body count shows that they do not play around.

Therefore, Joe is worried about his "legacy", while Jill is worried about being ruined reputationally, financially & politically. The writing is on the wall & they know it.....
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 71 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings