Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,854 Views | 3347 Replies
Logos Stick
9:59a, 11/20/23
In reply to Birdwatcher
He does get it done...

Highest inflation since Carter
Record gas prices
Killing oil and gas
Wars all over the place
Selling policy and taking millions from other countries via Hunter and his shell companies
$2 trillion deficits

Get er done!
Rockdoc
10:00a, 11/20/23
In reply to Birdwatcher
Birdwatcher said:

President Biden has been one of the best and most effective Presidents of my lifetime. He's not a great public speaker, but he can get **** done even in the toughest of conditions. And do it with a smile and a sense of humor.
My vote is locked in for next November - actually September since I always vote early. I honestly think that Biden will outlive Trump. Better shape, better diet, way less angry.

I'd say birdwatching is an excellent occupation for you.
oh no
10:26a, 11/20/23
You know he doesn't work for you, you lying dog faced pony soldier

BuddysBud
10:35a, 11/20/23
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

He does get it done...

Highest inflation since Carter
Record gas prices
Killing oil and gas
Wars all over the place
Selling policy and taking millions from other countries via Hunter and his shell companies
$2 trillion deficits

Get er done!

Birdwatcher is correct.
Biden has met almost every goal listed in the 2020 Democrat platform. If you look at the platform and what he has accomplished, Biden probably is one of the most successful presidents ever.

Unfortunately, idiots voted for destroying the economy and for inflation and for record deficits.
Agthatbuilds
10:47a, 11/20/23
In reply to Birdwatcher
Birdwatcher said:

President Biden has been one of the best and most effective Presidents of my lifetime. He's not a great public speaker, but he can get **** done even in the toughest of conditions. And do it with a smile and a sense of humor.
My vote is locked in for next November - actually September since I always vote early. I honestly think that Biden will outlive Trump. Better shape, better diet, way less angry.

Lolz.
Im Gipper
12:44p, 11/20/23

I'm Gipper
TXAGBQ76
12:47p, 11/20/23
In reply to Im Gipper
Diaper change?
AgOutsideAustin
12:49p, 11/20/23
He's so fit isn't he ? Look at the hustle right there….
Ulysses90
12:51p, 11/20/23
In reply to Birdwatcher
Birdwatcher said:

captkirk
1:28p, 11/20/23
CanyonAg77
2:50p, 11/20/23
In reply to Im Gipper
Marine guards had to haul a$$ to get to the door before him. Obviously off script
nortex97
6:41a, 11/21/23
BQ78
9:14a, 11/21/23
In reply to nortex97
He never had the mental capacity to tackle the real issues facing a president, now he can't even handle the ceremonial roles.
CanyonAg77
10:14a, 11/21/23
In reply to BQ78
BQ78 said:

He never had the mental capacity to tackle the real issues facing a president, now he can't even handle the ceremonial roles.

I keep repeating this for the youngsters

Biden has ALWAYS been a mental midget. Dementia just makes it more obvious
Stat Monitor Repairman
10:41a, 11/21/23
In reply to nortex97
Paw talkin' Britney.

Seems like he confused Britney for Taylor Swift.
aggiehawg
11:58a, 11/22/23
nm.

Stat Monitor Repairman
1:29p, 11/22/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Biden is the best evidence that we are living in a computer simulation.
If we ever see Gavin Newsome and Taylor Swift on stage together fawning over each other

then it's simulation theory confirmed.

I want to get that right out in the open.
Rongagin71
1:35p, 11/22/23
In reply to Agthatbuilds
Agthatbuilds said:

Birdwatcher said:

Lolz.
I call that "harr-end-us".
aggiehawg
2:46p, 11/24/23
Wait, what?

Stat Monitor Repairman
3:50p, 11/24/23
In reply to aggiehawg
Paw loves trains and ice cream cones.
richardag
6:41p, 11/24/23
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

BQ78 said:

I keep repeating this for the youngsters

Biden has ALWAYS been a mental midget. Dementia just makes it more obvious
More obvious and more dangerous to our country. And yes dear President, as you so aptly put responding to a union worker , you don't work for me, you self serving corrupt politician.
Al Bula
6:59p, 11/24/23
In reply to Birdwatcher
Birdwatcher said:

justcallmeharry
8:42p, 11/24/23
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
agent-maroon
9:33p, 11/24/23
"I cannot prove what I'm about to say "

He should make this his opening statement every time he steps up to the microphone (retroactive to 1950)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
4:02p, 11/29/23

This is fine.

What?

Wait, what?
justcallmeharry
12:02p, 11/30/23
Who really knows what he means or if he can even form intent to say something independent of the teleprompter?

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Agthatbuilds
12:27p, 11/30/23
https://instagr.am/p/C0NatjSC-Je

I dont know how old this is but it's my first time seeing this
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:50p, 11/30/23
https://instagr.am/p/CzGR_UGOGkP
SockStilkings
1:18p, 11/30/23
Watching them put Roslyn in the ground the other day and all I could think of is how well Jimmy Carter looked compared to Biden. Insane.
RoosterAg12
7:41p, 11/30/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

https://instagr.am/p/CzGR_UGOGkP

This might need its own thread
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:29p, 12/4/23
Glitterati packed Kennedy center event tonight for the Paw. What's on the bingo card?
Squadron7
4:45p, 12/4/23
President Frank Dreben.
nortex97
7:31a, 12/5/23

A proud moment in Joseph Robinette Biden's public service career.

leachfan
8:29a, 12/5/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

I've seen this before. Oh yeah, it's my wife walking me out of a bar after about 12 hours of college football.
StandUpforAmerica
8:57a, 12/5/23
In reply to leachfan
leachfan said:

nortex97 said:

I've seen this before. Oh yeah, it's my wife walking me out of a bar after about 12 hours of college football.
If you picture him as Roomba bouncing around a room in your house, it makes a lot more sense.
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 78 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings