hey folks... 1000s of Haitian gang members
13,173 Views | 107 Replies
Logos Stick
1:40p, 3/6/24
were just busted out of jail.

Guess where these "newcomers" are most likely headed?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/05/united-states-worried-haiti-crisis-migration-00145080

TefIon Don
1:42p, 3/6/24
Joe already has them in first class seats on the way to your airport.
No Spin Ag
1:44p, 3/6/24
Odds that they'll be living in The Woodlands by next week?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Funky Winkerbean
1:44p, 3/6/24
Another coincidence.
Texas velvet maestro
1:45p, 3/6/24
invest in voodoo now.
BluHorseShu
1:45p, 3/6/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/05/united-states-worried-haiti-crisis-migration-00145080

I've heard conflicting headlines....One says they're tough and ruthless....and the other is calling them rough and toothless.
YouBet
1:54p, 3/6/24
Biden has secretly imported Haitians and distributed them around the country in the past under the cover of darkness for those remember that. At the exact same time, they publicly declared we wouldn't take any Cuban refugees.

And we all know why that is....
Mayor West
1:58p, 3/6/24
Coming to get their reparations from the Clinton Foundation?
BluHorseShu
2:55p, 3/6/24
In reply to YouBet
YouBet said:

Biden has secretly imported Haitians and distributed them around the country in the past under the cover of darkness for those remember that. At the exact same time, they publicly declared we wouldn't take any Cuban refugees.

And we all know why that is....
Anyone remember when Castro kicked out all the criminals? Reminds me of the beginning of 'Scarface'. That turned out great for Florida /s
sleepybeagle
2:58p, 3/6/24
When it feels like the politicians are putting America and its citizens last. It's because they are.
Buying_time
3:14p, 3/6/24
Do they have any dirt on the Clinton Foundation "work" in Haiti?
BluHorseShu
4:50p, 3/6/24
In reply to Buying_time
Buying_time said:

Do they have any dirt on the Clinton Foundation "work" in Haiti?
No but its been a proven fact that the Steely Dan song 'Haitian Divorce' was a coded CIA message.
NoahAg
4:53p, 3/6/24
Meh, they seem mostly peaceful.
Matt_ag98
5:20p, 3/6/24
In reply to Mayor West
Mayor West said:

Coming to get their reparations from the Clinton Foundation?

Came here to post this, I thought all of those donations to the Clinton Foundation were enough to save the country?....no?
DrEvazanPhD
6:05p, 3/6/24
A bunch of Haitians have been coming over the southern border already. I'm sure they're just good boys, wanting to go to college and get a better life
The Brazos Kid
6:07p, 3/6/24
I hear there's room at Colony Ridge…
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
6:32p, 3/6/24
In reply to Funky Winkerbean
Funky Winkerbean said:

Another coincidence.

Funny how that works.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
6:34p, 3/6/24
Anyone ever been to Little Haiti in Miami?

Beautiful and welcoming place. I encourage our resident progressives to visit and experience their liberal utopia.
W
6:43p, 3/6/24
In reply to The Brazos Kid
The Brazos Kid said:

I hear there's room at Colony Ridge…
T&P for the folks living in Colony Ridge now
Hoyt Ag
6:44p, 3/6/24
In reply to W
Why?
Sid Farkas
6:47p, 3/6/24
This has Putin's fingerprints all over it.
APHIS AG
8:27p, 3/6/24
Haiti, the "New Worlds" Somalia.
deddog
9:42p, 3/6/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Manhattan hopefully?
e=mc2
10:01p, 3/6/24
Democrats don't care about the country. They are gutless cowards and refuse to stand up for what's right because that would mean blaming their party leaders for all of this bull ***** Democrat men are *******, plan and simple.
Fat Black Swan
10:04p, 3/6/24
Leftists think we need more Haitians.

jt2hunt
10:23p, 3/6/24
Miami lookout!
YouBet
12:39a, 3/7/24
Meanwhile, my brother informed me tonight they are going to the DR next month for vacation. Hope the DR has a secure border.
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:52a, 3/7/24
Urban Ag
12:54a, 3/7/24
In reply to YouBet
YouBet said:

Meanwhile, my brother informed me tonight they are going to the DR next month for vacation. Hope the DR has a secure border.
Back in the summer of 2018 we were on a Royal Caribbean cruise that spent a day at that island that Haiti owns the RC leases from them. There were armed security there and I ended up talking to one of them and he told me they were from the Dominican. he said that RC baked that in to the lease in that they had to have security from the Dominican Republic to make the deal go thru.

Point being...........Haiti. Good Lord.
Biz Ag
12:59a, 3/7/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Quote:

To the Democratic National Convention in Chicago where that sanctuary city will undoubtedly welcome them with open arms.

Some may even be asked to deliver keynote speeches thanking Joe Biden for his wonderful immigration policies.
Biz Ag
1:03a, 3/7/24
I always thought the line in The Beach Boys song "Kokomo" - Port-au-Prince, I wanna catch a glimpse - was sketchy when it came out well over 30 years ago.
fixer
4:15a, 3/7/24
Newcomers!
scd88
5:18a, 3/7/24
I go to McAllen for a work frequently and I always fly United. Commuter jet on the way down from IAH, 737 on the way back is the typical set up to accommodate the illegals that are flown into the country on our dime.

For a while now, a good percentage of the migrant passengers have been Haitian. Mostly adults, very few children. All have smart phones and don't fit the description of being "destitute" based on how they dress and the posse they travel with.
Claverack
5:50a, 3/7/24
This Haitian crisis sounds like a job for the nation's premier trafficker in illegals.

Someone call the Coyote-in-Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
nortex97
5:57a, 3/7/24
In reply to Logos Stick
I hear Victoria Nuland is available, if we want to send our best agent of death and destruction to help Haiti out.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 4
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings