C0V1D-NINETEEN NHS 0LYMP1C 2012 2020 CEREMONIAL RITUAL *Programming*

1,246 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by MouthBQ98
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting video of (I'm not sure if its opening or closing) ceremonies of the 2012 London Olympics. I didn't watch the event but you know millions of people around the world did. Subtle attempt to subjugate the masses into accepting what was coming. Makes you wonder how this ceremony has anything to do with the Olympic games. Also makes you wonder what they have prepared for the upcoming Paris Olympics as a precursor of future events.

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
beanbean
Videos of nurses dancing during covid is still one of the stupidest things ever. Such an idiotic time in our history.
Im Gipper
It is truly amazing how the Illuminati knew 4 years before he was even elected that they would need to unleash the wordwide virus to get Trump out of office in 2020.

I'm Gipper
Kraft Punk
beanbean said:

Videos of nurses dancing during covid is still one of the stupidest things ever. Such an idiotic time in our history.

That was probably the least idiotic thing to occur during the hoax virus era
ME92
AG
It was the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Summer Olympics.

Don't get sucked in to a conspiracy where there isn't one.

The hospital stuff was supposed to be a celebration of the greatness of the UK's National Health Service and great British children's stories. Remember that JM Barrie donated his rights to Peter Pan to Great Ormond Street Hospital so that's how the two topics connect.

The whole evil characters act is set up by J K Rowling reading a passage from Peter Pan.

The Grim Reaper? It's Voldemort. And that's his wand, not a syringe. The horses and carriage? The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I don't know who the dark costumed goblin types were but the Queen of Hearts, Cruella de Vil, and Captain Hook were also there.

Don't be scared though. Mary Poppins dropped in and vanquished the villains, so everybody could dance again.

It's a show to give the host country a chance to brag about how good they are so some things you're just not going to understand.

The OP's video is a just creative dialog over chosen video cuts. If the creator was a high school visual arts student, I'd give the project a high C to low B. The cuts and dialog were smooth and joined well but didn't support the topic at all. You could get away with the Child Catcher's horses being some Chinese stuff, but just about everybody will recognize Voldemort and his wand.

See the whole thing here. The NHS+Storybook part starts at 0:43:00. The villains enter around 0:48:30.

Of course, you can't miss the Queen's entrance with Bond at 0:34:00.
BadMoonRisin
AG
beanbean said:

bUt hOsPiTaLs wErE oN tHe VeRgE oF bEiNg OvErRuN.-

Smooth brain ******, circa 2020, probably.
MD1993
AG
Everyone knows only the Simpsons have the vision into the future.
HumbleAg04
AG
The Chicago ISD teachers dancing video to protest opening schools for safety was peak COVID.
agracer
AG
It was sold as a celebration of the NHS and how awesome they were and was also right after DabcleCare passed so there was that subtle influence as well. It had nothing to do with the scamdemic.
MouthBQ98
AG
The British for some reason almost worship and revere their NHS even as it slowly tanks their government budget and sucks the life out of their economy with mediocre results.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.