tu is the first SEC school to join pro-Hamas protests
36,281 Views | 385 Replies
Raiderjay
5:50p, 4/29/24
Law enforcement getting serious, tear gas and flash bangs on the UT idiots....

IndividualFreedom
6:11p, 4/29/24
So are these things going to start getting good after the sun goes down like good ole blm/antifa days?

I am ready for the bottles/rocks/fireworks to start flying so Abbott can put the ever living smack down.

Soros needs to bus in the heavyweight agitators.
drcrinum
6:23p, 4/29/24

Seems some of the 'so-called' protestors may possess illegal devices.
"Flashbangs produced for military and law enforcement are classified as destructive devices by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. This classification means they are not available on the commercial market."
aTm2004
7:16p, 4/29/24
In reply to Raiderjay
Raiderjay said:

I love how they always cry "I need a medic" as if they're in a ****ing war zone or something.
usmcbrooks
7:23p, 4/29/24
In reply to aTm2004
aTm2004 said:

Raiderjay said:

I love how they always cry "I need a medic" as if they're in a ****ing war zone or something.

Cases of fragging will rise if ******* like this enlist.
TexasAggie_97
7:27p, 4/29/24
****ing t.u. Losers. The SEC must already be regretting their decision to let the hamas loving, dildo throwing, cross dressing losers in to the conference . They will never mesh with SEC culture.
AggieGreg06
8:38p, 4/29/24
Cry sip cry

Psycho Bunny
8:44p, 4/29/24
In reply to AggieGreg06
AggieGreg06 said:

Cry sip cry

Water is not going to help with OC spray. It's going to reactivate it. You need down dish soup a little water and a dry towel. Being OC sprayed to be certified sucked a**.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
usmcbrooks
8:47p, 4/29/24
In reply to Psycho Bunny
Psycho Bunny said:

AggieGreg06 said:

Cry sip cry

Water is not going to help with OC spray. It's going to reactivate it. You need down dish soup a little water and a dry towel. Being OC sprayed to be certified sucked a**.

Once you get used to it, it just clears the sinuses.
Psycho Bunny
8:49p, 4/29/24
In reply to usmcbrooks
Rather be tased.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Bubblez
9:07p, 4/29/24
All charges were dropped due to lack of evidence last time around. We'll see what happens to this round in Austin.
Ellis Wyatt
9:09p, 4/29/24
In reply to Bubblez
Bubblez said:

All charges were dropped due to lack of evidence last time around. We'll see what happens to this round in Austin.
Lack of evidence? There's tons of evidence they were trespassing.
usmcbrooks
9:11p, 4/29/24
In reply to Psycho Bunny
Psycho Bunny said:

Rather be tased.

Username checks out.
Artorias
9:14p, 4/29/24
In reply to Bubblez
Bubblez said:

Definitely Not A Cop
10:00p, 4/29/24
In reply to Bubblez
Bubblez said:

AggieMD95
11:00p, 4/29/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

They can go to the faculty lounge n f themselves w a commie dildo ?
agent-maroon
5:55a, 4/30/24
In reply to AggieMD95
The speaker front & center in your post is Karma Chavez, Professor of Mexican American and Latina/o Studies and Chair, Mexican American and Latina/o Studies

Quote from the tu bio:

Quote:

My scholarship is primarily informed by queer of color theory and women of color feminism. Methodologically, I am a rhetorical critic who utilizes textual and field-based methods. I am interested in studying social movement building, activist rhetoric, and coalitional politics. My work emphasizes the rhetorical practices of groups marginalized within existing power structures, but I also attend to rhetoric produced by powerful institutions and actors about marginalized folks and the systems that oppress them (e.g., immigration system, prisons etc.).

In 2013, I published my first book, Queer Migration Politics: Activist Rhetoric and Coalitional Possibilities, which examines coalition building at the many intersections of queer and immigration politics in the contemporary United States. In 2019, I published a book of interviews I conducted related to Palestine while hosting a radio show on WORT-FM in Madison, Wisconsin. That book is called Palestine on the Air.

This person is a LGBT activist masquerading as a Latino studies professor. I wonder how many social studies departments are acting as fronts for the LGBT activists. He/she holds polar opposite viewpoints of any Latinos that I know.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Look it up
6:13a, 4/30/24
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

The speaker front & center in your post is Karma Chavez, Professor of Mexican American and Latina/o Studies and Chair, Mexican American and Latina/o Studies

Quote from the tu bio:

Quote:

My scholarship is primarily informed by queer of color theory and women of color feminism. Methodologically, I am a rhetorical critic who utilizes textual and field-based methods. I am interested in studying social movement building, activist rhetoric, and coalitional politics. My work emphasizes the rhetorical practices of groups marginalized within existing power structures, but I also attend to rhetoric produced by powerful institutions and actors about marginalized folks and the systems that oppress them (e.g., immigration system, prisons etc.).

In 2013, I published my first book, Queer Migration Politics: Activist Rhetoric and Coalitional Possibilities, which examines coalition building at the many intersections of queer and immigration politics in the contemporary United States. In 2019, I published a book of interviews I conducted related to Palestine while hosting a radio show on WORT-FM in Madison, Wisconsin. That book is called Palestine on the Air.

This person is a LGBT activist masquerading as a Latino studies professor. I wonder how many social studies departments are acting as fronts for the LGBT activists. He holds polar opposite viewpoints of any Latinos that I know.
https://www.palestinebookawards.com/books/item/palestine-on-the-air

Project of Middle East Monitor which is a non-profit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Monitor

Which is owned by Ardi Associates based out of United Kingdom.

https://www.ardi-associates.co.uk/

It is all about people profiting off of non-profits. Follow the money.
The Chicken Ranch
6:18a, 4/30/24
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

Quote from the tu bio:

Quote:

This person is a LGBT activist masquerading as a Latino studies professor. I wonder how many social studies departments are acting as fronts for the LGBT activists. He holds polar opposite viewpoints of any Latinos that I know.

So, in other words, she/it has been "training" for this moment her/its entire life. All funded by the State of Texas, undoubtedly.
Only Fans Director
6:29a, 4/30/24
Actually, LSU was the first SEC school to protest for Hamas as late as 5 months ago according to this news report...

Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Nonregdrummer09
10:21a, 4/30/24

Looks like they did a "sit in" from 12-8 yesterday. Again, not being disruptive, talking with students calmly who want to talk with them, and letting students pass by without incident.

While I don't agree at all with their stance on these issues, I appreciate that they are abiding by University rules and not harassing anyone. And again, obviously a tiny percentage of TAMU students.
YellowPot_97
11:15a, 4/30/24
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Why can't these universities call for a lockdown? Hell, fake a live shooter alert and watch the protesters scramble?

Did you really say the schools should FAKE an active shooter alert??
These scumbag commies need to be hauled off to jail but what you suggested insane.
AgsMnn
11:30a, 4/30/24

Looks like some good apples in the bunch that are informed.
Rapier108
11:44a, 4/30/24
In reply to Nonregdrummer09
Nonregdrummer09 said:

Looks like they did a "sit in" from 12-8 yesterday. Again, not being disruptive, talking with students calmly who want to talk with them, and letting students pass by without incident.

While I don't agree at all with their stance on these issues, I appreciate that they are abiding by University rules and not harassing anyone. And again, obviously a tiny percentage of TAMU students.
Yep, that is how you exercise your right to protest.

Don't support their cause, but at least they are actual civil and respectful of others on campus.

Unlike at a lot of other schools, these are likely all students. Other places are getting loads of professional protestors bussed in.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aTm2004
12:41p, 4/30/24
Irish 2.0
12:42p, 4/30/24
In reply to aTm2004
aTm2004 said:

OK...Expel the other 31
WBBQ74
5:02p, 4/30/24
In reply to aTm2004
Duh
Raiderjay
5:06p, 4/30/24
In reply to aTm2004
aTm2004 said:

lot of people didn't show up for work at Starbucks and CBD stores today.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
drcrinum
8:16a, 5/1/24

Palestine protests = Antifa = masked perpetrators of violence and destruction of property. Evil doers hiding their faces in public, just like criminals always have done throughout history.
LMCane
8:18a, 5/1/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Watching the Fox7 live stream, most of the NPCs are ugly white women, some white dudes, and the occasional person who is probably from the Middle East.

And of course, many are wearing masks.
it's not a Hamas event unless everyone is wearing masks and whining about how they are such victims.

right before they take hostages and demand food from those they attacked.
WBBQ74
9:16a, 5/1/24
Hook 'em, Hamas
Muy
9:18a, 5/1/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

Rapier108 said:

Watching the Fox7 live stream, most of the NPCs are ugly white women, some white dudes, and the occasional person who is probably from the Middle East.

And of course, many are wearing masks.
it's not a Hamas event unless everyone is wearing masks and whining about how they are such victims.

right before they take hostages and demand food from those they attacked.

Food?

At Northwestern they demanded free scholarships for the Palenstinian students, and Northwestern gave it to them.
aggiehawg
12:26p, 5/1/24
UT Dallas still at it.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/05/01/utd-protest-dallas-students-pro-palestine-encampment-may-day/73514903007/
Build It
12:46p, 5/1/24
In reply to Rapier108
Im just disappointed our students didn't organize a pro Israel counter protest.

No nazi's allowed.
LMCane
8:05a, 5/3/24
another reason to hate the Horns:

this is literal mental illness when leftist white chicks decide to cosplay being Muslims. Because Hamas is a major feminist supporter!

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 11 of 12
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings