tu is the first SEC school to join pro-Hamas protests
36,293 Views | 385 Replies
jja79
1:24p, 4/24/24
I assume these people support the alphabet and Trans movements. Wouldn't Hamas murder those people just becasue?
jetch17
1:25p, 4/24/24
look at all those mask wearing white kid moron pansies
TexAgs91
1:28p, 4/24/24
In reply to Tramp96
Tramp96 said:

It's t.u. ...I'm wondering what took them so long.

FIFY
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Irish 2.0
1:31p, 4/24/24
In reply to jja79
jja79 said:

I assume these people support the alphabet and Trans movements. Wouldn't Hamas murder those people just becasue?

Saw a sign the other day that said "Homos 4 Hamas". I laughed…so would Hamas as they tossed them off the roof of a building.
Ellis Wyatt
1:31p, 4/24/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

Kick them out of the SEC.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/education/2023/10/13/ut-austin-community-reacts-to-israel-hamas-war/71158853007/
Let's not pretend this is organized by students.
Yep, it is being organized by an outside group, "The Palestinian Solidarity Committee of Austin."
Undoubtedly funded by the Tides Foundation. They're behind all of this.
Rapier108
1:32p, 4/24/24
In reply to jja79
jja79 said:

At the heart of modern liberalism is absolute and total cognitive dissonance.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Funky Winkerbean
1:34p, 4/24/24
Weak women
MD1993
1:35p, 4/24/24
In reply to jetch17
I am sure it is to hide their identity. The lib culture makes it easy to support without being seen.
Thunderstruck xx
1:38p, 4/24/24
In reply to usmcbrooks
usmcbrooks said:

You're surprised that the institution of "higher" learning that brought you this,

is allowing pro-Hamas "DEMONstrations"?

Are they siding with the Jews by using circumcised dildos?
American Hardwood
1:38p, 4/24/24
In reply to Tramp96
Tramp96 said:

It's UT...I'm wondering what took them so long.

I figured they would have been doing this a week or so ago.
It probably took a while for the rent-a-mobs to get there. They tried to charter some busses, but it seems there is a bus shortage in Texas for some reason.
One Louder
1:39p, 4/24/24
Fat pasty women, uggos, man buns/neck beards, and skinny soy boys make up the white contingent
Spotted Ag
1:42p, 4/24/24
POS. Every single one of those jew hating animals.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
e=mc2
1:43p, 4/24/24
In reply to One Louder
One Louder said:

Fat pasty women, uggos, man buns/neck beards, and skinny soy boys make up the white contingent
No wonder the lib traffic is light today.
Marvin_Zindler
1:44p, 4/24/24

Expel them all.
e=mc2
1:45p, 4/24/24
In reply to American Hardwood
American Hardwood said:

Tramp96 said:

It probably took a while for the rent-a-mobs to get there. They tried to charter some busses, but it seems there is a bus shortage in Texas for some reason.
Rent-a-mob or not, their ****ty indoctrinated student NPCs follow along like the mindless drones they are.
BLSmith04
1:46p, 4/24/24
That tracks for sure. sip gonna sip.
Rapier108
1:46p, 4/24/24
In reply to e=mc2
e=mc2 said:

American Hardwood said:

Tramp96 said:

Rent-a-mob or not, their ****ty indoctrinated student NPCs follow along like the mindless drones they are.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
SW AG80
1:48p, 4/24/24
I'm watching what is going on the Texas' campus.

I just don't see anything like this happening at A&M. Protesters would be such a small group they would be drowned out by regular kids.

I hope.

November 1979, after our embassy in Tehran was overthrown, there was a pro USA rally around Rudder Fountain. Someone held up Houston Chronical that picture of Iranians burning an American flag. Some hollered, "Let's burn one of their flags! Does anyone have an Iranian flag?" Silence

There is a student from the Middle East standing very close to me and my now wife. Someone pointed at him and yelled "There's an Iranian, let's burn him!"
I've never seen anyone run as fast as he did getting out of there. I've wondered if he ever returned to classes at A&M.
jja79
1:48p, 4/24/24
Not one of these people could find Palestine on a map.
bigblock
1:49p, 4/24/24
Surprised it took them this long.
BohunkAg
In reply to SW AG80
SW AG80 said:

I just don't see anything like this happening at A&M. Protesters would be such a small group they would be drowned out by regular kids.

I hope.

November 1979, after our embassy in Tehran was overthrown, there was a pro USA rally around Rudder Fountain. Someone held up Houston Chronical that picture of Iranians burning an American flag. Some hollered, "Let's burn one of their flags! Does anyone have an Iranian flag?" Silence

There is a student from the Middle East standing very close to me and my now wife. Someone pointed at him and yelled "There's an Iranian, let's burn him!"
I've never seen anyone run as fast as he did getting out of there. I've wondered if he ever returned to classes at A&M.
That SOB probably never did anything to anyone.
SW AG80
In reply to jja79
Wonder why?
Ellis Wyatt
1:51p, 4/24/24
In reply to Marvin_Zindler
Marvin_Zindler said:

Expel them all.
Jerry White sounds like a real ****bag.
SW AG80
1:51p, 4/24/24
In reply to BohunkAg
I'm sure he hadn't. But it was damn funny when it happened.
The conservative kids at A&M were looking for someone to take their anger out on.
jja79
1:56p, 4/24/24
In reply to SW AG80
They couldn't find Wisconsin either. A bunch of morons protesting something they know nothing about.
Marvin_Zindler
1:58p, 4/24/24

Kick his ass, Seabass!
StandUpforAmerica
2:01p, 4/24/24
The big officer in blue (I'm guess local, and not DPS) in the 2nd video needs to shed a few lbs before the next protest.
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
rausr
2:11p, 4/24/24
Marvin_Zindler said:

Kick his ass, Seabass!

Play with the bull...

dmart90
2:13p, 4/24/24
In reply to jja79
jja79 said:

Not one of these people could find Palestine on a map.
None of us could. It's not on any real map.
frenchtoast
2:14p, 4/24/24
Mountains to the Sea doesn't have the same ring to it as the S-E-C chant.
Line Ate Member
2:18p, 4/24/24
If you give me a high powered water hose, I would be glad to rid the poop stains that those students are from the pavement. Hell I will take time off of work and drive myself there to do it!
milner79
2:19p, 4/24/24
Bunch of monkey-see-monkey-do mofos. Incapable of thinking for themselves.

Water cannons and German shepherds. That's the answer.
TexAgs91
2:26p, 4/24/24
In reply to SW AG80
SW AG80 said:

I hope.

That was back when A&M was a conservative school. I've seen the protests over Sully and players from our own football team trying to intimidate Aggie alums. I doubt that would have happened in 79.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
WestTexasAg
2:26p, 4/24/24
In reply to One Louder
One Louder said:

Always looks the same. Miserable MFers.
BohunkAg
2:34p, 4/24/24
This pretty much says what all these dumbasses have inside their heads. I know this is in New York and not in Austin, but still.....

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 12
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings