tu is the first SEC school to join pro-Hamas protests
36,677 Views | 385 Replies
Irish 2.0
11:16a, 4/26/24
In reply to drcrinum
Sounds like they have 28 students to expel and one staff member to kick to the curb.
Spotted Ag
11:21a, 4/26/24
In reply to drcrinum
drcrinum said:

An interesting read from Administration that details the events, circumstances and communications leading up to the TU protest fiasco.

So maybe, just maybe, those of you crying about rights being violated, READ THIS! If you don't you are being a useful idiot just like those in those groups. Plainly put, they are criminals and they should be locked up for at least a year.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
OldArmy71
12:18p, 4/26/24
I think the president and admins handled this issue well. They researched the problem, realized that the local group was being co-opted by the national movement, and acted to shut down the planned lawless behavior.

Well done!
Rapier108
4:20p, 4/26/24
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Irish 2.0
4:23p, 4/26/24
In reply to Rapier108
Sounds like 200 more faculty to fire
OldArmy71
4:25p, 4/26/24
So predictable.

Marxists gonna Marxist.

EX TEXASEX
4:39p, 4/26/24
As an alumnus of UT and someone who bled Burnt Orange for decades, I have to say " Go Texas DPS. Destroy those little commie bast&rds !!! "
#FJB
bobbranco
4:53p, 4/26/24
In reply to Rapier108
And everyone of those professors have TDS. LOL.
EX TEXASEX
5:40p, 4/26/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

OH NO !!! What are we going to do without all those plagiarizing victim studies professors ??
#FJB
REMARCH11
5:56p, 4/26/24
I can understand feeling sympathy for Palestine, war is absolutely brutal, but being pro-hamas is absolutely absurd. I have serves in the Middle East, I feel no sympathy for Palestinians, and hamas should be burned off the face of the planet!!
God,....I really hate the sips!
deddog
6:16p, 4/26/24
In reply to REMARCH11
REMARCH11 said:

I can understand feeling sympathy for Palestine, war is absolutely brutal, but being pro-hamas is absolutely absurd. I have serves in the Middle East, I feel no sympathy for Palestinians, and hamas should be burned off the face of the planet!!

I understand Muslims being pro Hamas. It's been bred into them since childhood, what excuse do the white losers have? Ignorance? Stupidity?
MooreTrucker
6:36p, 4/26/24
In reply to deddog
Quote:

what excuse do the white losers have? Ignorance? Stupidity?
Yes
American Hardwood
6:51p, 4/26/24
It is rare that I find anything to support at tu, but Hartzell seems like a guy that I can in this matter. Gig em.
EX TEXASEX
7:03p, 4/26/24
In reply to American Hardwood
American Hardwood said:

It is rare that I find anything to support at tu, but Hartzell seems like a guy that I can in this matter. Gig em.
I fully support his FOFA strategy !!
#FJB
MooreTrucker
7:30p, 4/26/24
In reply to EX TEXASEX
FAFO?
Raiderjay
7:31p, 4/26/24
Irish 2.0
7:42p, 4/26/24
In reply to Raiderjay
Breaking News:
Kymani James offered position at CNN
Ellis Wyatt
11:21p, 4/26/24
In reply to EX TEXASEX
EX TEXASEX said:

As an alumnus of UT and someone who bled Burnt Orange for decades, I have to say " Go Texas DPS. Destroy those little commie bast&rds !!! "
Yep. Hartzell has my full support. Gas the commies and drive them out with a steamroller.
REMARCH11
11:27p, 4/26/24
In reply to deddog
deddog said:

REMARCH11 said:

I understand Muslims being pro Hamas. It's been bred into them since childhood, what excuse do the white losers have? Ignorance? Stupidity?

I can understand that, the Palestinians feel that Hamas is the only Muslim group that will.defend them because every other Muslim country has turned their back on them.

The idiot whiye people, are just mouth breathers repeating whatever their be8ng told from CNN, MSBC and The View. They have never seen the world, not for what it really is!!
EX TEXASEX
11:19a, 4/27/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker said:

FAFO?
F around and find out .
#FJB
MooreTrucker
11:53a, 4/27/24
In reply to EX TEXASEX
EX TEXASEX said:

MooreTrucker said:

FAFO?
F around and find out .
I know what it means. You said FOFA and I was asking if you meant FAFO.
Raiderjay
11:54a, 4/27/24
this is awesome.....

Raiderjay
11:59a, 4/27/24
These soy idiots don't even know what they are protesting......

EX TEXASEX
12:45p, 4/27/24
In reply to MooreTrucker
Yes, I did. Unfortunately that was my 4 d level chess spelling kicking in when I wrote that.
#FJB
MooreTrucker
12:59p, 4/27/24
In reply to EX TEXASEX
dreyOO
6:17p, 4/27/24
In reply to Raiderjay
Raiderjay said:

Did Antifa? This is the Soros playbook all the way. Send these domestic terrorists all over the US. That guy should be locked up for funding all this.
richardag
6:27p, 4/27/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

quote from the article
  • Strong, an anthropology professor, has worked at UT Austin for more than 30 years
Would that be cultural anthropology?

And what is it with anthropology professors, doesn't aTm have their own miscreant anthropology professor?
richardag
6:28p, 4/27/24
In reply to REMARCH11
REMARCH11 said:

Thank you for your service.
richardag
6:34p, 4/27/24
In reply to dreyOO
dreyOO said:

Raiderjay said:

Did Antifa? This is the Soros playbook all the way. Send these domestic terrorists all over the US. That guy should be locked up for funding all this.
That sick SOB is funding it through political action foundations many of which are not taxed. Several have been banned from numerous nations. If found to be funding teroorist organizations all the money they have should be seized. As far as I know not a single Foundation backed by Soros has been banned in this country.
aggiehawg
6:40p, 4/27/24
In reply to richardag
richardag said:

Rapier108 said:

quote from the article
  • Strong, an anthropology professor, has worked at UT Austin for more than 30 years
Would that be cultural anthropology?

And what is it with anthropology professors, don't aTm have their own miscreant anthropology professor?
Not in the 70s. I had a fantastic Cultural anthropology proff who made a big point about how anthropogists were victims of their times. Over decades, observing the same behavior by baboon and gorilla and cimpanzees in the wild had widley divergent views of how those speces conducted their commnities.

In the 50s? All patriarchal. In the 70s? All matriarchal. Same behavior but different views.

He and his wife had been n a small house to study a troup of baboons in the wilds of Kenya for a few years. They had a kid while they were there. After they were flying back to the US and were in Orly for a layover. Their son, about three at the time, saw a black guy in the airport and started talking in Swahili to him.

He knew what he knew by comparison. Like all humans and other species have learned behavior.
Definitely Not A Cop
6:41p, 4/27/24
REMARCH11
9:02p, 4/27/24
In reply to richardag
richardag said:

REMARCH11 said:

Thank you for your service.

Proud to have served you.
Just wish I could have done more than 20 years.
Bubblez
2:25p, 4/29/24
I bit of a skirmish broke out at UGA...

Build It
2:28p, 4/29/24
State Troopers about to bust up the pro Hamas demonstration at tu.
Muy
2:29p, 4/29/24
Weak minded liberals are so desperate to pretend they are staging anti-war protests like schools during Vietnam, so pathetic.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 9 of 12
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings