Should Trump challenge Kamala to a debate?

1,466 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by SeMgCo87
TequilaMockingbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After all, that's who he's really running against, and the Trump campaign needs to hammer that point every chance they get. I just don't believe Biden will make it through a second term, and there's no way in hell that he will debate Trump.
TexAgs91
AG
I get the logic, but kind of beneath him to go for the VP. Although his remarks about her would be epic.

When people ask Trump about debating Biden he should put it out there that Biden won't debate him because Biden isn't mentally competent.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TequilaMockingbird
DamnGood86
AG
No.
Faustus
Seems like his style to challenge the underling, he respects women, and giving her voice rather than a derogatory nickname is a natural pivot.

Sure.
96AgGrad
AG
I'm sure she's far too busy fixing the border to attend.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Rather see Tulsi beat her ass down again
Faustus
96AgGrad said:

I'm sure she's far too busy fixing the border to attend.

Silly Kamala with that excuse. It's only a few hours one evening.
APHIS AG
Why for the only thing she is going to do is laugh the entire time.
Get Off My Lawn
It may be a clever play: "since Joe's brain no longer works - not that it ever worked well - but seeing as he can't stand on a debate stage and likely won't make it to 2028 (sad - quite sad), I'm willing to debate his vp. Kamala Harris. That nasty woman. The American people deserve to know what they're signing up for, and since Crooked Joe Biden isn't even capable of debating - let alone running the federal government - I'm gracious enough to extend the offer to the VP!"
oh no
AG
he should just wait. keep pretending he's going against the senile empty suit and just wait to see how Biden's handlers take him out. when they pay off the biden family to go away to assisted living, will they be able to buy off kamala or not? How do they nominate gavin at their convention without kicking a hornet's nest with voters re: identity politics specimen kamala?
El Gallo Blanco
No. He will lose. It would be an absolute disaster because he will be seen as too aggressive and bullying. See how he got smoked by Sleepy Joe last time around. That debate may have actually lost him the election.
oh no
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

See how he got smoked by Sleepy Joe last time around.
when that treasonous corrupt POS told the world on stage that his family has never taken money from china.
El Gallo Blanco
oh no said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

See how he got smoked by Sleepy Joe last time around.
when that treasonous corrupt POS told the world on stage that his family has never taken money from china.
Yep. Trump could have CRUSHED him. But he got in his own way. One of the most frustrating things I have ever seen. Wife and I could only make it about 15 minutes before shutting it off. Brutal. I honestly think he lost a lot of women who were finally warming up to him, given how awful Joe Biden was....the violent summer of 2020 etc.
PA24
AG
His VP will debate her....hopefully Abbott.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
We actually believe that debates will take place this election?
oh no
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

We actually believe that debates will take place this election?
not a chance unless they pay off the bidens and get gavin nominated over the cackling dei identity hire.

his handlers can't even stage a fake chicken dinner with a family or a visit to a convenience store for the geriatric empty suit. they're just going to have to maintain their position that someone indicted of "crimes" doesn't deserve the opportunity to share a stage with his holiness the great Joe Biden.
TequilaMockingbird
Biden reportedly said today that he will debate (they think that's what he said anyway).

Interesting that one of the talking heads on Fox said Trump should debate Kamala instead.
Old McDonald
El Gallo Blanco said:

No. He will lose. It would be an absolute disaster because he will be seen as too aggressive and bullying. See how he got smoked by Sleepy Joe last time around. That debate may have actually lost him the election.
this. after 2020, republicans should know better than to overestimate trump's debate skills just because they're inundated in messaging about how mentally feeble his opponents are.
oh no
AG
Biden's senility is just messaging. He's sharp as a tack like he's always been.
SeMgCo87
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Rather see Tulsi beat her ass down again
Are you proposing a Mud-wrestling contest, or Jello?

Either one works for me...my money's on Tulsi, 2 falls straight out of 3...

"You are being watched..."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.