Misinformation or Disinformation
2,213 Views | 14 Replies
Rongagin71
6:18p, 5/1/24
Senator Jordan with a long list of questions about
how poorly the Biden Admin thought out the advice
it gave to the public and pressured media to parrot.
Includes definition of mis/dis-information.
e=mc2
6:46p, 5/1/24
Just more proof of the most unethical administration in history.
Urban Ag
7:04p, 5/1/24
brunette on the left. Damn.
bam02
7:49p, 5/1/24
In reply to Urban Ag
The dude in the navy suit?
Ag00Ag
8:27p, 5/1/24
Jim Jordan is one of about 5 or 6 people in congress that I don't think should be pilloried.
Roll the Bones
9:38p, 5/1/24
The brunette on the right looks like she has covid right now. Seriously, she should see a doctor.
Fightin_Aggie
10:18p, 5/1/24
In reply to Urban Ag
Urban Ag said:

brunette on the left. Damn.
I have no idea what video you watched
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
BboroAg
10:43p, 5/1/24
Jim Jordan and Rand Paul play the role of getting things done…..but yet nothing gets done
Helicopter Ben
8:18a, 5/2/24
In reply to BboroAg
BboroAg said:

Jim Jordan and Rand Paul play the role of getting things done…..but yet nothing gets done

Does anyone expect them to at this point? So sick of watching these exchanges. Nobody ever answers the questions. They all use the exact same deflections. The fact that they can keep answering with these long winded non-answers just proves nobody will ever be held accountable, and this problem will not be solved by our representatives.
Maroon Dawn
8:21a, 5/2/24
In reply to BboroAg
BboroAg said:

Unfortunately it takes more than 2-4 people calling it out and we've passed the point of "Number of people willing to do something about the Swamp corruption" has been grossly passed by "Number of people willing to ignore the Swamps corruption to either advance their career and or participate in said corruption"
Heineken-Ashi
8:22a, 5/2/24
In reply to BboroAg
BboroAg said:

When there are only a handful of truth and fact seekers, unfortunately, nothing will get done. The amount of people in Congress who actually do their job of checking the powers of the other branches and legislating FOR the American people is probably its lowest ever.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
samurai_science
8:22a, 5/2/24
In reply to BboroAg
BboroAg said:

100 Senators and 435 Representatives exist, do you actually understand how the process works?
BboroAg
9:50a, 5/2/24
In reply to samurai_science
samurai_science said:

BboroAg said:

100 Senators and 435 Representatives exist, do you actually understand how the process works?

Yes, I am afraid I do know how the process does and does not work….and the results it produces
Rongagin71
6:57a, 5/3/24
Speaking of reports - a list of examples of censorship is out.
Benz says that big businesses like FaceBook, YouTube, etc
have something approaching a monopoly only as long as
they keep the government happy and fending off other govts.
https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber
Muy
7:18a, 5/3/24
All disinformation, the guy can't even admit that people with the jab still caught Covid.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings