Big party for UNC frat boys.
7,183 Views | 55 Replies
Redassag94
9:57p, 5/1/24
This is a pretty cool deal. The UNC frat boys that protected the flag are getting a party. After their act went viral, a crowd funding was setup. I think it is up to $270k now. Also John Rich has said he is getting some of his country boys together to play a free concert at their big party. Also Dan Bongino is going to do his show from there. This thing has taken on a life of it's own on @X.

You can read this whole thread. One of the fraternity brothers tells the story how it spontaneously happened. He is the son of immigrants and a self-described military brat.

RedAssAg
Class of '94
Born & Raised in Texas, lovin Colorado!!
Fightin_Aggie
10:15p, 5/1/24
Epic
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Sea Speed
10:17p, 5/1/24
Bill ackman donated 10 grand
File5
10:17p, 5/1/24
I bet Trump goes to the party and starts slangin' burgers and Yuengling
Im Gipper
10:18p, 5/1/24
John Rich will be there!

FlagStock!

I'm Gipper
peacedude
10:26p, 5/1/24
Several of the boys mock a crazy protestor.

(NSFW language)

JR Ewingford
10:27p, 5/1/24
Love those frat boys going hard. Time for rest of nation to crush these woke liberal ******* .
BCG Disciple
10:40p, 5/1/24
In reply to JR Ewingford
JR Ewingford said:

Love those frat boys going hard. Time for rest of nation to crush these woke liberal ******* .

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager
AgDotCom
10:44p, 5/1/24
Iraq2xVeteran
10:50p, 5/1/24
These frat boys demonstrated patriotism while facing woke feminists. I am glad they are getting a party.
TyHolden
11:13p, 5/1/24
In reply to peacedude
peacedude said:

Several of the boys mock a crazy protestor.

(NSFW language)

"Don't even talk to that dude"

Esteban du Plantier
11:17p, 5/1/24
johnnyblaze36
11:21p, 5/1/24
This has to be the greatest description in GoFundMe history:

Quote:

**Update: We are overwhelmed by you glorious, Patriotic Americans who value good beer and great times. We are in contact with multiple leaders from fraternities whose members helped defend the flag, including Alpha Epsilon Pi and others, in addition to Pi Kappa Psi. Our gratitude goes to all of them and we will update supporters on what comes next.**

Commie losers across the country have invaded college campuses to make dumb demands of weak University Administrators.

But amidst the chaos, the screaming, the anti-semitism, the hatred of faith and flag, stood a platoon of American heroes. Armored in Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, fueled by Zyn and White Claws, these triumphant Brohemians protected Old Glory from the unwashed Marxist horde -- laughing at their shrieks and wails and shielding the Stars & Stripes from Soviet missiles.

These boys... no, men, of the UNC Chapel Hill Pi Kappa Phi, gave the best to America and now they deserve the best.

Help us raise funds to throw this frat the party they deserve, a party worth of the boat-shoed Broleteriat who did their country proud.

TyHolden
11:48p, 5/1/24
can we get some southerners to go help the UW folks out?

Urban Ag
12:24a, 5/2/24
In reply to johnnyblaze36
johnnyblaze36 said:

This has to be the greatest description in GoFundMe history:

Quote:

**Update: We are overwhelmed by you glorious, Patriotic Americans who value good beer and great times. We are in contact with multiple leaders from fraternities whose members helped defend the flag, including Alpha Epsilon Pi and others, in addition to Pi Kappa Psi. Our gratitude goes to all of them and we will update supporters on what comes next.**

Commie losers across the country have invaded college campuses to make dumb demands of weak University Administrators.

But amidst the chaos, the screaming, the anti-semitism, the hatred of faith and flag, stood a platoon of American heroes. Armored in Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, fueled by Zyn and White Claws, these triumphant Brohemians protected Old Glory from the unwashed Marxist horde -- laughing at their shrieks and wails and shielding the Stars & Stripes from Soviet missiles.

These boys... no, men, of the UNC Chapel Hill Pi Kappa Phi, gave the best to America and now they deserve the best.

Help us raise funds to throw this frat the party they deserve, a party worth of the boat-shoed Broleteriat who did their country proud.

The Revolution will be televised

Honestly, this may be the spark that lights the fire for the counter

So many white, hispanic, and yes, black, young men that are just so sick of this BS.

Love it

Jack Squat 83
12:48a, 5/2/24
If Republicans will get their sh_t together, this is a golden opportunity to win over a whole bunch of possibly non-political types, especially young people. The squealers and far left commies, although the loudest (and with the media behind them), are absolutely in the minority.

Most normal Americans (Republicans and many Dems) I am sure, just want all this crazy crap to go away and get back to normal. The Democrats and particularly a Dem White House is who is bringing all this to us every day! A clear and unified message reminding folks (with specifics/facts) why our world is upside down and backwards, needs to be developed and relentlessly delivered in ads, interviews, etc in every election at every level going forward.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
bobbranco
3:26a, 5/2/24
In reply to Redassag94
Surprised that the GoFundMe Nazi's have not shut this down.
45-70Ag
4:48a, 5/2/24
This party is going to be wild.

ts5641
5:31a, 5/2/24
In reply to Redassag94
Good for them! About time someone stood up to these wanna be terrorists.
Get Off My Lawn
6:01a, 5/2/24
In reply to 45-70Ag
Kinda surprised Kid Rock wasn't first to jump in here!
Im Gipper
6:04a, 5/2/24
In reply to Get Off My Lawn
Get Off My Lawn said:

Kinda surprised Kid Rock wasn't first to jump in here!

He was too busy simping for TransBud Light!

I'm Gipper
milner79
7:39a, 5/2/24
In reply to Im Gipper
Im Gipper said:

John Rich will be there!

FlagStock!

1988PA-Aggie
7:59a, 5/2/24
These guys did not do this for GoFund money. Very proud of someone on the front lines finally standing up. And if they want to have their moment, throw a party, do what they want...good for them.

Hopefully (as UrbanAg said) this will light a spark for other groups. And I don't care if they do it with the hope of a financial benefit. Many of the protestors and organizers are getting paid to do their miserable part.

I think about 80 million possible donors for the good guys can out-fund Soros.
FratboyLegend
8:00a, 5/2/24
Typical. Bros have to handle the mess made by the GDI freaks.

Frat bros to the rescue!
#CertifiedSIP
Owlagdad
8:16a, 5/2/24
Double dog dare the useful idiots to protest that party?
Esteban du Plantier
8:18a, 5/2/24
In reply to Owlagdad
Owlagdad said:

Double dog dare the useful idiots to protest that party?

American Hardwood
8:30a, 5/2/24
Donated
TheHulkster
8:33a, 5/2/24
I'm proud of those kids. Makes me feel hopeful for the future. Never thought I'd see the day where patriotism, conservatism, and masculinity would be countercultural and downright punk rock. But that's where we are. Give em hell, fellas.
Gigem314
8:37a, 5/2/24
Good for them.

And you know a good portion of the faculty there are like:

The Brazos Kid
9:06a, 5/2/24
Sitting at $380k now
James Forsyth
9:29a, 5/2/24
In reply to 45-70Ag
45-70Ag said:

This party is going to be wild.

Vince Vaughn is a conservative. He needs to bring the speakers.
thumbsup73
9:48a, 5/2/24
Where's Ted Nugent??
He needs to be right in the middle of it all!!
gonemaroon
9:54a, 5/2/24
Donated - kids need positive reinforcement.

That flag doesn't come down unless it's half-staff - end of discussion.
IndividualFreedom
10:00a, 5/2/24
I said it once and I'll say it again........... Send that money to the DJT legal fund under the catch phrase, "Too Big To Rig"
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
10:30a, 5/2/24
Having to listen to a John Rich concert seems like a punishment.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings