Covid vaccines likely stimulate cancer growth
3,738 Views | 41 Replies
AgBQ-00
8:18p, 5/2/24
It is amazing how much the urge to do the opposite of what they try and coerce or force you to do keeps you out of danger.
Knew something was off with how hard they were pushing them and making them mandatory. Still infuriates me.
Cromagnum
7:58a, 5/3/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Doesn't matter.

The latest claim from a "world renowned researcher" is that every single person who took even 1 mRNA shot will be dead within 3-5 years.

And yes, I think that claim is bull*****

We're in year 1 of that range. I guess we'll see by the end of 2026 won't we?
HDeathstar
8:03a, 5/3/24
Real question is, now that the scare is gone, why haven't they removed the liability exemption. These people can keep doing these tests. They can also change them and test different things (change formula) and still fall under the liability protection.
B-1 83
8:03a, 5/3/24
Sounds to me that people who took the vaccine and didn't get cancer should be studied now to find out why.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
We fixed the keg
8:05a, 5/3/24
In reply to FrioAg 00
FrioAg 00 said:

The D said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Take it to the covid board
Oh boy did that board die quickly.
Not nearly quickly enough.
This. That said, there are plenty of receipts there. It will be interesting to see the calls get louder for it to be deleted by some of the biggest cheerleaders.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
8:08a, 5/3/24
In reply to AgBQ-00
AgBQ-00 said:

It is amazing how much the urge to do the opposite of what they try and coerce or force you to do keeps you out of danger.
Knew something was off with how hard they were pushing them and making them mandatory. Still infuriates me.
What's more amazing is by the time they were arguing over the mandate and implementing it, we had VAST amounts of data to conclusively prove who was at risk and who might benefit from the vax and could evaluate the pros and cons. But the communists knew better, get the shot or lose your job. Get the shot or be restricted in travel. Get the shot you leper, protect your neighbor.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:04p, 5/3/24

The story of covid vaccine is the Twilight Zone episode called 'The Hunt.'

Old man and his coon dog meet the devil in disguise.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings