Judge dismissed charges for people blocking road (Seattle)
2,544 Views | 33 Replies
StandUpforAmerica
8:11a, 5/3/24
On one hand, I feel no sympathy for Seattle. It is a ****hole city that is getting what it deserves. But on the other hand, how do idiots like this 'woman' get in a position of power?

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
techno-ag
8:15a, 5/3/24
So insurrection is legal in Seattle.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
flakrat
8:17a, 5/3/24
In reply to techno-ag
All those masks
aggiejayrod
8:18a, 5/3/24
I'm not sure how using pictures that the protestors posted to social media doesn't support probable cause. That's like 75% of what the DOJ used for the capitol protests.

And she looks freaking ridiculous.
nortex97
8:18a, 5/3/24
In reply to aggiejayrod
At this pace she could be a Kamala SOCUT nominee in a few years.
MouthBQ98
8:19a, 5/3/24
At this point masking is a political display or a psychological coping mechanism over fear of being in a social setting or being seen to be butt ugly.
Maroon Dawn
8:21a, 5/3/24
In reply to aggiejayrod
aggiejayrod said:

I'm not sure how using pictures that the protestors posted to social media doesn't support probable cause. That's like 75% of what the DOJ used for the capitol protests.

And she looks freaking ridiculous.

Welcome to our 3rd world banana Republik "justice" system where if you are a friend and ally of the regime then no law can touch you but if you are not then if you so much as spit in public it's off to the gulag with you
Hungry Ojos
8:22a, 5/3/24
Exactly why Soros was targeting DA and judge-ship elections around the country. These animals completely ignore the Constitution, laws, etc and simply rule based on political affiliation. Harris County with the Black Girl Magic scam has been ruined with DEI judges who have no business being in a position of power. Justice in America is a joke now.
MouthBQ98
8:24a, 5/3/24
More of Herbert Marcuse's "liberating tolerance". It is a new marxist tactic to use the judiciary process to reinforce marxist activism and oppress its opposition. They absolutely are following the plan.
aggiejayrod
8:25a, 5/3/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

At this pace she could be a Kamala SOCUT nominee in a few years.

She has all the required qualifications: the correct color labia
rgag12
8:26a, 5/3/24
Looking at that judge, something tells me she wouldn't have dismissed charges against people who were blocking the road protesting for pro-life causes
rocky the dog
8:27a, 5/3/24
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
bmks270
8:31a, 5/3/24
If pro life or pro gun group did the same, no doubt about it the charges wouldn't be dismissed
nortex97
8:34a, 5/3/24
In reply to rocky the dog
My personal favorite all-timer though was the 'garden' they put in for growing their own food in Seattle/Chaz. That worked well.
rocky the dog
8:49a, 5/3/24
In reply to nortex97
Quote:

My personal favorite all-timer though was the 'garden' they put in for growing their own food in Seattle/Chaz. That worked well.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Tex100
9:23a, 5/3/24
In reply to Hungry Ojos
Hungry Ojos said:

Exactly why Soros was targeting DA and judge-ship elections around the country. These animals completely ignore the Constitution, laws, etc and simply rule based on political affiliation. Harris County with the Black Girl Magic scam has been ruined with DEI judges who have no business being in a position of power. Justice in America is a joke now.
. Brilliant plan to destroy structure of society
AgGrad99
9:27a, 5/3/24
Did they commit a crime? Is there proof of that crime?

What else is there to discuss?

This country has jumped the shark.
bobbranco
9:28a, 5/3/24
Why the stupid towel on the judges head?

Bad hair day?

Muslim sympathy day?

Getting ready for some holiday?
93MarineHorn
9:38a, 5/3/24
I must be missing something. They blocked an interstate for four hours and the cops never showed up to arrest them? The cops arrested them after the fact based on social media postings? If that's the case than that is pathetic. Cops should have arrested them within the first 30 mins.

bobbranco
9:56a, 5/3/24
In reply to 93MarineHorn
93MarineHorn said:

I must be missing something. They blocked an interstate for four hours and the cops never showed up to arrest them? The cops arrested them after the fact based on social media postings? If that's the case than that is pathetic. Cops should have arrested them within the first 30 mins.

Murderers and thiefs and rapists are arrested and convicted on this type of direct evidence.
93MarineHorn
10:01a, 5/3/24
In reply to bobbranco
bobbranco said:

93MarineHorn said:

Murderers and thiefs and rapists are arrested and convicted on this type of direct evidence.
Yes, I understand that this evidence is used all the time. I'm just curious how you can shut down an interstate hwy for 4 hours and not get a police response. That is pathetic.
bobbranco
10:02a, 5/3/24
In reply to 93MarineHorn
93MarineHorn said:

bobbranco said:

93MarineHorn said:

Yes, I understand that this evidence is used all the time. I'm just curious how you can shut down an interstate hwy for 4 hours and not get a police response. That is pathetic.
Defunded the police...

It's a feature.
ttu_85
10:24a, 5/3/24
In reply to techno-ag
techno-ag said:

So insurrection is legal in Seattle.
Well yeah, Remember the commie occupation zone back in 2020, shaz or chaz something stupid like that. Seattle is old hat for this insanity. Thats why its once great economy is starting to tank and fast.
Street Fighter
12:00p, 5/3/24
In reply to 93MarineHorn
93MarineHorn said:

Someone should have just plowed through them.
4stringAg
1:00p, 5/3/24
The irony of a judge dismissing these cases based on state police id'ing the suspects from social media is thick (even more so given the road blockage happened in J6, 2024) considering that's how the FBI tracked down many of the J6 protestors.
Spotted Ag
1:03p, 5/3/24
What a surpise from a "judge" with purple eye shadow and dumbass long fake eyelashes in addition to whatever the hell that thing is on it's head.
Gator92
1:09p, 5/3/24
Was there really any doubt?

A_Gang_Ag_06
1:29p, 5/3/24
Run every protester over with your car. And I'm dead serious. It's time the children went back to the kiddie table.
Rabid Cougar
1:50p, 5/3/24
In reply to StandUpforAmerica
StandUpforAmerica said:

On one hand, I feel no sympathy for Seattle. It is a ****hole city that is getting what it deserves. But on the other hand, how do idiots like this 'woman' get in a position of power?

Is she a Star War's brothel character?
ttu_85
2:49p, 5/3/24
In reply to Rabid Cougar
Rabid Cougar said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Is she a Star War's brothel character?
Well in that case that place went broke in a hurry. Vomit emoticon. Only in Seattle.
EX TEXASEX
5:44p, 5/3/24
She is here to destroy America, it is just that simple.
#FJB
JaxDad
6:20p, 5/3/24
She needs a gym membership
jt2hunt
6:29p, 5/3/24
So, the DOJ can use social media on Jan 6'ers but Seattle State Police cannot?
EX TEXASEX
7:07p, 5/3/24
In reply to EX TEXASEX
EX TEXASEX said:

She is here to destroy America, it is just that simple.
Do you think she is proud to be an American ? Or proud to NOT be an American ?!!
#FJB
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off