xiden gives obamacare to illegals
2,583 Views | 31 Replies
damiond
10:47a, 5/3/24
https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/03/joe-biden-admin-obamacare-illegal-immigrants-daca/
compensation for their votes
TH36
10:49a, 5/3/24
I love the people protesting with signs that say "Immigrants Rights!"

Sure, immigrants but they leave out that "illegal" part….dont they.
Tramp96
10:50a, 5/3/24
Quote:

President Joe Biden's administration announced Friday that it finalized a rule that would extend Obamacare to thousands of illegal immigrants covered under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).

Remember when only Congress could do something like this by amending the legislation?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
DeSantis 2024
Artorias
10:52a, 5/3/24
That whole "checks and balances" thing is so overrated!
Ag87H2O
11:19a, 5/3/24

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Republican House member shouted, "You lie" during President Obama's health care speech to Congress on Wednesday, and members of both parties condemned the heckling.

Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "you lie" after President Obama denied the health care plan would cover illegal immigrants.

I remember when Wilson caught absolute hell for saying this and look where we are 15 years later.
DD88
11:25a, 5/3/24
The Hose needs to start applying the Congressional Review Act to repeal these unauthorized measures.
sleepybeagle
11:39a, 5/3/24
Free = We've taken money from the middle class taxpayers and giving it to someone else.
sleepybeagle
TexAgs91
11:49a, 5/3/24
Impeach him
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
geoag58
12:00p, 5/3/24
Let me guess, he said this will save us money.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Viper16
12:06p, 5/3/24
In reply to DD88
NM
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Rockdoc
12:09p, 5/3/24
In reply to geoag58
geoag58 said:

No, he said it would put 20 million people back to work!!!
TheHulkster
12:15p, 5/3/24
So will they be receiving premium credits as well? I mean, opening the exchange plans to illegal immigrants is one thing, but to directly subsidize their premiums would be absurd. My family can't even get a subsidy and it's the biggest bill I have every month.
Funky Winkerbean
1:03p, 5/3/24
The detonation is going to be tragic.
Texmid
4:19p, 5/3/24
At this point why should I continue paying my Federal income taxes? If I walked across our southern border and entered the country illegally I could get a job, vote, get free health care, and NOT pay taxes? F.J.B. and all Dims.
TexasAggiesWin
6:19p, 5/3/24
This administration continues to take much better care of non-citizens of the United States than actual citizens. In many cases, this is the type of **** that leads to uprisings in countries.

Anyone who votes for Biden and this Democrat party idiocy is absolutely moronic...
Slicer97
6:21p, 5/3/24
In reply to Ag87H2O
Ag87H2O said:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Republican House member shouted, "You lie" during President Obama's health care speech to Congress on Wednesday, and members of both parties condemned the heckling.

Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "you lie" after President Obama denied the health care plan would cover illegal immigrants.

I remember when Wilson caught absolute hell for saying this and look where we are 15 years later.

Nobody should be surprised. Honesty and integrity are not traits you will find in Democrats. I wish we could deport them along with the illegal aliens.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
6:44p, 5/3/24
**** that worthless, moderate, POS John McCain.
Rocky Rider
6:50p, 5/3/24
In reply to damiond
damiond said:

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/03/joe-biden-admin-obamacare-illegal-immigrants-daca/
compensation for their votes

Translated: The Big Guy gave 100,000 people that are in the country illegally some of our money. Thanks Joe
doubledog
6:53p, 5/3/24
In reply to geoag58
geoag58 said:

I'm still waiting for the inflation reduction act to kick in.
APHIS AG
8:10p, 5/3/24
And why not for Biden is giving free medical treatment to illegals through the VA, Screw you, veterans.

wpde.com/news/nation-world/va-diverting-resources-to-give-migrants-medical-care-one-of-the-worst-insults-to-veterans-veteran-affairs-illegal-immigrants-immigration-southern-border-healthcare
TAMU1990
8:33p, 5/3/24
Why aren't the republicans not impeaching him? Make the dems vote on giving illegals free healthcare, debit cards, jobs, food, rent, etc vs impeaching Biden.
Funky Winkerbean
8:42p, 5/3/24
In reply to TAMU1990
TAMU1990 said:

Why aren't the republicans not impeaching him? Make the dems vote on giving illegals free healthcare, debit cards, jobs, food, rent, etc vs impeaching Biden.
Which excuse would you prefer?
EX TEXASEX
8:47p, 5/3/24
Don't forget his accomplices, limp d*ck republicans !!! They will feign outrage and then get right back on their knees to service his hard core marxist agenda
#FJB
Hubert J. Farnsworth
8:48p, 5/3/24
In reply to APHIS AG
APHIS AG said:

And why not for Biden is giving free medical treatment to illegals through the VA, Screw you, veterans.

wpde.com/news/nation-world/va-diverting-resources-to-give-migrants-medical-care-one-of-the-worst-insults-to-veterans-veteran-affairs-illegal-immigrants-immigration-southern-border-healthcare

Unbelievable. Our politicians are garbage, POS, traitors.

Shows how useless republicans are. They should be screaming to the rooftops about stuff like that but, like always, they do nothing.
EX TEXASEX
8:50p, 5/3/24
agAngeldad
8:55p, 5/3/24

APHIS AG
10:42p, 5/3/24
^
^
^
The problem is that people are freely giving up their rights to the government so that they can live "comfortable and safe".
sharpdressedman
10:55p, 5/3/24
Time is running out for Biden to both **** the country into chaos and implement programs and processes that will be difficult for the new administration to delete due to Dem lawfare. Nothing he does between now and inauguration day should surprise anyone.

Edit to change auto correct from warfare to lawfare.
cheeky
11:47p, 5/3/24
One day America will awake, hopefully. Can't keep stealing from the good to pay the law breakers for long.
IslanderAg04
12:43a, 5/4/24
Democrat leadership buying votes isn't something new. They know their policies suck, so this is the only way they can garner growth. True attack on Democracy.
GMaster0
7:13a, 5/4/24
A little misleading here with the title , the healthcare provision is for the Dreamers under DACA, about 100k people.

This has been a political football that's been tossed around for a long time on what to do with these folks for citizenship and access to governmental services. Both Democrats and Republicans use them to gaslight. A logical way forward has never been agreed upon.
Austin Ag
7:45a, 5/4/24
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode