Biden Admin finalizes Rule to give Obamacare to 100K Illegals
997 Views | 13 Replies
nortex97
3:56p, 5/3/24
Initially.

Pretty sure everyone knew the plan for Obamacare was to expand it to give it to all the dependent Dem-commie class subjects.

Quote:

The Biden administration published a new rule Friday that will allow tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to receive health care through ObamaCare.

The new rule, according to a White House statement, removes a prohibition on illegal immigrants protected from deportation under the 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program from accessing healthcare through the Affordable Care Act.

The rule will go into effect as soon as November 1, and the administration estimates that 100,000 uninsured illegal immigrants will be able to access taxpayer-funded health insurance under the rule. The immigrants will be able to apply for coverage through Healthcare.org and state-based marketplaces.
Referring to illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as minors as "Dreamers," President Joe Biden said the rule will grant them a pathway to citizenship.

"Today's rule also reinforces the President's enduring commitment to DACA recipients and Dreamers, who contribute daily to the strength and vitality of our communities and our country," the White House said.
Oh, nice touch, just before Election Day. Weird, right? More subsidy demands coming for Obamacare soon, followed by more taxes/efforts to make private health insurance even more unaffordable. "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." Pfffft.

Never, ever vote for a democrat.
No Spin Ag
3:57p, 5/3/24
There's going to be a lot of doctors who are going to be thrilled at all the new money coming to them because if this.
Tramp96
3:58p, 5/3/24
Come on...first page...

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3458670
DeSantis 2024
ttu_85
3:58p, 5/3/24
Yeah, and they will be illegals in swing states and asked to vote. No ID required.

Nothing this criminal government does surprises me any more.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
3:59p, 5/3/24
why do we continue to pay taxes. we are not represented at all, this is not a government of the people and for the people any longer. at least not for actual americans. it's a joke. but sure why nit we are already bankrupt.
nortex97
4:34p, 5/3/24
In reply to Tramp96
Ah, I have that poster blocked. That's why.
TRM
4:41p, 5/3/24
This why Johnson shouldn't have caved in the budget negotiations.
nortex97
4:47p, 5/3/24
In reply to TRM
Just the latest reason we know of. I am sure the Biden White House team will come up with many dozens more all summer, now that the US House has zero leverage whatsoever.
Jack Squat 83
4:56p, 5/3/24
I still don't get how FJB has unlimited access to the people's money. Why have Congress, and/or why even have elections?

I don't think the founders set it up like this.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Ags4DaWin
5:19p, 5/3/24
In reply to No Spin Ag
No Spin Ag said:

There's going to be a lot of doctors who are going to be thrilled at all the new money coming to them because if this.

Doctors are already overwhelmed because top tier providers are in short supply. They dont need new patients. They need the beaurocracy and costs of practicing reduced. This does nothing for them.

It's mid level providers and corporate health and big pharma that benefits from this.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
5:28p, 5/3/24
In reply to TRM
TRM said:

Johnson got exposed. He gave the democrats and RINO's everything they wanted while the conservatives got absolutely nothing. He caved on his hardline stance of zero foreign aid without border security. God only knows what they have on him because he did a hard turn from his stance. So disappointing.
lotoarmy
5:37p, 5/3/24
In reply to Hubert J. Farnsworth
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

TRM said:

Johnson got exposed. He gave the democrats and RINO's everything they wanted while the conservatives got absolutely nothing. He caved on his hardline stance of zero foreign aid without border security. God only knows what they have on him because he did a hard turn from his stance. So disappointing.
I know Mike Johnson personally. They have nothing on him, because there is nothing to have on him. He is one of the smartest, most humble, decent Christian men I have ever known. I will guarantee you there is no one that could do better, with what he has to work with, than him. However, there are many that could mortally screw it up.
Last of the Old Army
Slicer97
5:39p, 5/3/24
Thanks a lot, Dem voters. Throwing our tax dollars away to provide care to 3rd world parasites who shouldn't even be here.

I wish we could deport y'all along with them.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
5:44p, 5/3/24
In reply to lotoarmy
lotoarmy said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

TRM said:

I know Mike Johnson personally. They have nothing on him, because there is nothing to have on him. He is one of the smartest, most humble, decent Christian men I have ever known. I will guarantee you there is no one that could do better, with what he has to work with, than him. However, there are many that could mortally screw it up.

I don't care how good of a man he is. He caved hard. Wish he would have held the line. Now the dems and RINO's know they can walk all over him.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings