Maybe a reality show about Riots is the next big hit…..
523 Views | 2 Replies
FCBlitz
9:51p, 5/3/24
You know that Riots are coming. All the different groups are going to go scorched earth this time. I personally think it is going to be even worse this time.

So maybe create a reality tv show Riots as they unfold, ID and develop the key organizers as characters, showcase there grand plans.

Develop the characters as they start flying to key cities, show how they get funds to support their line of work, grass roots fundraising by creating false racist incidences, and how they get support from others as they start the art of mayhem and rioting.

Document each week with a running tally, how many folks were arrested, innocent killed, cops hurt & killed and lawyers waiting at each police station to immediately bail out the rioters who are timed to see how fast they can start rioting again. Cameos of Hollywood actors donating money to support the cause….

Somehow I think this could be the next OCC….
itsyourboypookie
10:29p, 5/3/24
Can't wait
Al Bula
10:37p, 5/3/24
Can't wait for the fifth season of Riot Allstars on MTV before 16 hours of Ridiculousness.

On a serious note, with the normalization of perversion by Hollyweird, I would not be shocked at all if there was an entertainment venture which is focused on rioting.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings