JK Rowling strikes again
7,383 Views | 44 Replies
techno-ag
9:25p, 5/13/24

She is knocking it out of the park. This guy fathered three kids. She was accused of bullying him, to which she asked how a 5'4 58 year old woman could bully a big soccer manager like that.

Anyway, well done.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
ABATTBQ11
9:27p, 5/13/24
See, this right here is women speaking out against this ****. Everyone please stop asking.
The D
9:31p, 5/13/24
Accused of cruelty
GAC06
9:34p, 5/13/24
In reply to ABATTBQ11
ABATTBQ11 said:

See, this right here is women speaking out against this ****. Everyone please stop asking.

A woman with enough money to have no fear of being cancelled
rocky the dog
9:36p, 5/13/24
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Teslag
9:36p, 5/13/24
Make sure to expand the tweet and see the comments. She roasts people responding.
BillYeoman
9:40p, 5/13/24
Al Bula
9:42p, 5/13/24
I don't see how lib women are all for letting mentally deranged men (who pay greedy doctors to perform surgery nazis could only have wet dreams about which gives them pretend organs) co-opt the female sex.

The trans agenda backed by a demonic lobby of multiple gender believers is literally trying to erase women from the planet by performing perverted "medicine" on deranged dudes, and lib women are loving it.

Clown world.
Waffledynamics
9:46p, 5/13/24
In reply to rocky the dog
rocky the dog said:

Waffledynamics
9:47p, 5/13/24
In reply to Al Bula
Al Bula said:

I don't see how lib women are all for letting mentally deranged men (who pay greedy doctors to perform surgery nazis could only have wet dreams about which gives them pretend organs) co-opt the female sex.
Emotional blackmail.
Ags4DaWin
9:56p, 5/13/24
In reply to ABATTBQ11
ABATTBQ11 said:

One woman with **** you money speaking out is not WOMEN speaking out.
El Gallo Blanco
11:34p, 5/13/24
In reply to ABATTBQ11
ABATTBQ11 said:

Nobody is saying ZERO women speak out against this. It's just very very rare for them to do so publicly.
Rapier108
11:41p, 5/13/24
Women have often be the biggest pushers of the LGBTQABCDEFG... agenda for decades.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
crowman2010
5:28a, 5/14/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Women have often be the biggest pushers of the LGBTQABCDEFG... agenda for decades.

And to think...it all starts with "my body, my choice". See why we shouldn't allow that now?!
ts5641
5:36a, 5/14/24
In reply to techno-ag
God bless her. Good to have Eff U money!
DrEvazanPhD
5:56a, 5/14/24
In reply to crowman2010
crowman2010 said:

Rapier108 said:

And to think...it all starts with "my body, my choice". See why we shouldn't allow that now?!

But remember:

"My body, my choice" is only a one way street
BBRex
6:10a, 5/14/24
Besides Rowling, it has mostly been female athletes speaking out because they have the most to lose.
doubledog
6:37a, 5/14/24
Dear Libs ... Pandering to a mental health issue will not cure it.
Nanomachines son
6:39a, 5/14/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
El Gallo Blanco said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Nobody is saying ZERO women speak out against this. It's just very very rare for them to do so publicly.

Let's not kid ourselves most single non-married women supported this stuff. They brought it on themselves.

I feel nothing but scorn for feminists, Rowling included. She's only mad because women can't claim the high point on the oppression scale. Make no mistake she is still a feminist and votes far left.
agent-maroon
6:49a, 5/14/24
In reply to rocky the dog
rocky the dog said:

Well... guessing they can scratch Ms. Rowling off the list of potential grand marshal candidates for the trans parades next month.

She has such a great point about men caricaturing women. If white people doing blackface is wrong, then how is this OK? We didn't learn the lesson taught in the parable "The Emperor's New Clothes"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
6:52a, 5/14/24
The woke mob isn't as scary as people think they are. Of course it helps when you have FU money but still.
JamesPShelley
7:51a, 5/14/24
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

The woke mob isn't as scary as people think they are. Of course it helps when you have FU money but still.
**** they aren't. They're looney, deranged, crazy ****ing idiots with a distorted world view... and with no chance for recovery. While they're fairly predictable, at the same time they're unpredictable.

We (the sane ones) will know when the proverbial **** hits the fan... and predict any male with a pdeinciks, and any woman with a vagina, will be hell bent on pushing right back. It will come to fisticuffs and no, you lgbtq*****offites, it isn't a device you can purchase at your local weirdo shop.

Try us. Keep pushing.
annie88
7:58a, 5/14/24
In reply to techno-ag
Nothing she has ever said about these matters has been crazy or over-the-top. She is simply speaking the truth, but all these mentally ill, 'trans' weirdos, and mentally ill others are just making this into something it's not.

Even Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have denounced her, which is pretty much bull**** given that she made them with her books when they became movies.

Ghost of Andrew Eaton
8:27a, 5/14/24
In reply to JamesPShelley
JamesPShelley said:

**** they aren't. They're looney, deranged, crazy ****ing idiots with a distorted world view... and with no chance for recovery. While they're fairly predictable, at the same time they're unpredictable.

We (the sane ones) will know when the proverbial **** hits the fan... and predict any male with a pdeinciks, and any woman with a vagina, will be hell bent on pushing right back. It will come to fisticuffs and no, you lgbtq*****offites, it isn't a device you can purchase at your local weirdo shop.

Try us. Keep pushing.
It's not scary to stand up to them.

Maybe step back from the internet.
SuhrThang
8:30a, 5/14/24
Adults playing dress up. What a sh*t show!
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
Biz Ag
8:39a, 5/14/24
Fairy tales only the "fairies" are real.
cevans_40
8:42a, 5/14/24
I am not a Harry Potter fan at all but I like this lady
El Gallo Blanco
9:48a, 5/14/24
In reply to Nanomachines son
Nanomachines son said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Let's not kid ourselves most single non-married women supported this stuff. They brought it on themselves.

I feel nothing but scorn for feminists, Rowling included. She's only mad because women can't claim the high point on the oppression scale. Make no mistake she is still a feminist and votes far left.
Exactly, very well said. Aside from the Riley Gaines-es of the world, and the conservative women I know, I laugh at the b*tching from modern females. YOU LITERALLY VOTED FOR THIS. No different than the white liberal who complains about how bad crime in the city is getting, or Jews complaininig about rampant anti-semitism from Arabs and their fruity godless white liberal "allies".
El Gallo Blanco
9:49a, 5/14/24

They are batsh** crazy, but not scary at all. Would be target practice, lolz.
El Gallo Blanco
9:52a, 5/14/24

JamesPShelley said:

Try us. Keep pushing.
It's not scary to stand up to them.

Maybe step back from the internet.
It can be for some. You think Riley Gaines likes all of the hatred and death threats and calls for her to be barred from society? Simply for saying the obvious...that psychotic, but physically superior men in drag shouldn't be able to crush womens dreams in competition?

It takes serious stones to call this mess out in a public forum or in front of your company. AT BEST, you face being shamed and isolated. That's why you almost never hear people talking about it in certain settings, as insanely crazy as all of it is.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
9:52a, 5/14/24
Who knew calling a human born with a dick a man could be the most controversial thing you could possibly say?
No Spin Ag
9:53a, 5/14/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Very true.

Even my most conservative of female friends love their LGBTQXYZ friends. They also say they prefer going to LGBTQXYZ clubs over straight ones if all they want to do is dance and have fun because it's a more fun atmosphere, plus there's not going to be guys hitting on them.
techno-ag
9:55a, 5/14/24
In reply to annie88
annie88 said:

Nothing she has ever said about these matters has been crazy or over-the-top. She is simply speaking the truth, but all these mentally ill, 'trans' weirdos, and mentally ill others are just making this into something it's not.

Even Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have denounced her, which is pretty much bull**** given that she made them with her books when they became movies.

Yeah the way they've treated her has been deplorable. But she marches on, and retains full control of her intellectual properties. That means Hollywood dances to her tune.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
StandUpforAmerica
9:58a, 5/14/24
Speaking of Rowling....remember this teacher? He just got fired.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
10:26a, 5/14/24
In reply to StandUpforAmerica
nm
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >