Transitioning into ServiceNow
717 Views | 1 Replies
DB_92_AG
12:13p, 4/4/24
Hello everyone,

I was laid off from my marketing job last August, and have been on the job search since. I've had a few interviews for Marketing VP roles, but the job either disappeared mid-stream, or I wasn't the one selected in the final round. The market is brutal right now, as anyone in the job search knows.

Last September, after a chance meeting in Dallas, I was connected to a small consulting group in Wichita, KS, that offers training on ServiceNow. I took the leap, and after 4 months of training and taking the ServiceNow required administrator course, I passed my Certified System Administrator exam in late February.

This represents a potential career pivot for me, and I'm ok with that. I love the ServiceNow platform and its capabilities. The challenge I'm having at the moment, is that ServiceNow admin roles require at least 2-3 years experience, which I lack.

So the reason for this note is to see if anyone knows of any firms that might want to consider a candidate with a deep marketing background who is a recent ServiceNow CSA. It will likely be a Junior Admin role, or perhaps a client-facing role, and I'm open to any suggestions where my background might be a fit. I'm based in the DFW area, and while relocation likely isn't an option for me, I'm certainly willing and able to travel as much as required. I live very close to DFW airport.

Thank you for reading and wishing anyone in the job search the very best!
Cruiser87
3:59p, 4/4/24
Here is the only thing in the US mentioning ServiceNow right now at my company:

Alliances Lead - Remote - Remote Position with EPAM - Apply Today!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings