Job Network
Sponsored by

Aggie Owned Construction Companies DFW

1,154 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Corps_Ag12
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

Currently looking to change roles and l am looking for Aggie owned construction companies in the area. For the past 3 years I have been in the staffing industry leading business development for our Civil Engineering sector so I have contacts within the industry. Looking to get into a GC or a sub as an Estimator or APM to start my new career. Any help would be appreciated!
HarleySpoon
AG
History Maker Homes.
Slagathor
AG
MYCON General Contractors is Aggie-owned and based in DFW
I am a beer
Slagathor said:

plus 1 for MYCON - great company and the benefits are top notch in the industry.
oldag941
AG
VCC Construction. Don't know if they are Aggie owned, but their CEO was in the Corps with me. They are HQ'd up in the Grandscape area near Plano/Frisco/Colony.
TDub
AG
I am a beer said:

Slagathor said:

plus 1 for MYCON - great company and the benefits are top notch in the industry.

Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone have contacts out there I can reach out to?
TDub
AG
Thank you!
I am a beer
TDub said:

I am a beer said:

Slagathor said:

Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone have contacts out there I can reach out to?

I only know the owner from the Dallas office and I'd be hesitant to give out his contact info, but I do know several guys/gals at the local CS office.

You might check their Facebook page for additional information as well as linked in.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Byrne Construction Services in Fort Worth
Redaggie250
AG
Why even say that if you won't give out info
I am a beer
Redaggie250 said:

Why even say that if you won't give out info
I suppose I just felt like it, and I do not see any hard in doing so. I simply made a statement stating I know the owner. Sorry if that offends you, or not.
Aries
What part of DFW? Husband is an estimator for a GC in the FW area.

& why limit it to an Aggie owned business?
TDub
AG
I'm in downtown Dallas so I'd prefer something this way! Not limited to Aggie owned but switching into a new industry I figured if I tried to get into an Aggie owned GC I'd have a bit more luck!
Corps_Ag12
AG
Since you're in Dallas you should check out Adolfson & Peterson.

I worked there before starting my business and there's still some guys working there I know. No hiring help but they're a good outfit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.