Need Advice

899 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by kb2001
TimsParents
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Optimum (Suddenlink) just raised monthly payment $40. What is the best streaming app that gets network TV ata reasonable price?
Gig'Em & God Bless
agdoc2001
AG
Apollo Group. But you ain't heard that from me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
taxpreparer
AG
Can you get Frontier fiber in your area?
Chrundle the Great
AG
Call them and tell them you're leaving unless you get xx price. Set a calendar reminder to do it again 12 months from now.
FatZilla
AG
DirecTV stream, Fubo, YouTube TV. Check all 3 for the channels you want. Getting Astros games and Rangers games for free in the package for DirectTV stream is what sold us on them.
kb2001
AG
Streaming services aren't saving much money over cable/satellite these days.

That said, we had DirecTv streaming for Astros and SEC network. It works well, but cost about $118/month. The last price increase pushed me over the edge and I just cut it off recently. I'm the only one who ever watches it, only for sports, and I just got tired of it. I watch Astros through MLB.tv now with a VPN and it works pretty well. I'm missing Aggie baseball though with no SEC network
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.