Reloading Manual
1,649 Views | 3 Replies
Burger
7:27p, 3/28/09
So I decided to pick up the Lee Anniversary Kit at cabelas (had a giftcard), so now I am in the market for a good reloading manual. Any "must haves"? Buddy of mine has the ABCs of reloading and I'll be borrowing that from him so I'll have that as well.
schmellba99
7:32p, 3/28/09
Most any of them are going to be pretty good. I would go with one produced by a projectile manufacturer over the powder manufacturer - typically the powder manuals have undercharged loads due to liabilities.

Lee, Sierra, Hornady - all will be good. Your best bet is to get all three of them and compare loads, then start developing from there.
rab79
9:04p, 3/28/09
The Lyman manual covers a lot of different aspects of reloading plus bullet casting and caliber history.
Maroakie2
3:19a, 3/29/09
I have the Lyman and the Speer and have been very pleased with both. I usually cross reference both manuals and data from the powder manufacturer.
Chief77
9:50a, 3/29/09
I have been using the Nosler books for over 40 years, they have worked well. I can say the same thing about their bullets! From .22 to .338, they have always held up their end of ther bargain!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings