Kyle Dwyer and Asset Hero Finally Hammered via KBTX
42,932 Views | 157 Replies
BluHorseShu
2:17p, 5/2/24
In reply to Gus
Gus said:

I was just notified by my son about this guy and sadly we are renting a property from his company (signed under Asset Hero back in summer of 2023). Luckily he thoroughly did a video during move in and will do the same upon leaving.

What else can he(we) do at this point? attempt to contact the owner?

Appreciate any help at this point.
Prepare yourself and don't assume you have it all covered. We're still battling this goofball. Its been a nightmare.
Aggie_Boomin 21
2:45p, 5/2/24
In reply to Gus
Gus said:

I was just notified by my son about this guy and sadly we are renting a property from his company (signed under Asset Hero back in summer of 2023). Luckily he thoroughly did a video during move in and will do the same upon leaving.

Make sure to have the move in condition form if there was anything wrong when you moved in that is still there.
agaberto
5:22a, 5/5/24
In reply to The Brazos Kid
The Brazos Kid said:

Makes tens of thousands of dollars over time.

Pays $3,000 fine.

"Justice".

Typical for white collar crimes. Criminals receive more punishment for stealing a candy bar.
Esteban du Plantier
9:08a, 5/5/24
Did they move buildings?

There's a for rent sign up and their signage is down
TAMU1990
9:37a, 5/5/24
In reply to Esteban du Plantier
Esteban du Plantier said:

Did they move buildings?

Probably getting ready to change their name again.
BQ_90
10:05a, 5/5/24
In reply to Esteban du Plantier
Esteban du Plantier said:

Did they move buildings?

Hopefully they lost their lease and won't get their deposit back
happyinBCS
5:41a, 5/10/24
The Texas real estate commission revoked his license for good
threecatcorner
5:44a, 5/10/24
In reply to happyinBCS
For those who haven't already seen:

https://www.kbtx.com/2024/05/10/local-real-estate-brokers-license-revoked-following-multiple-violations-complaints/
woodiewood
6:08a, 5/10/24
Sounds to me like the owners who hired him to managed properties may be SOL on what he owes them in rents and deposits? Also, the tenants can go after the owners financially as Dwyer was their agent.

What a mess.
ratfacemcdougal
7:06a, 5/10/24
Again, too little, too late. He is revoked for 6 years. And don't forget, his wife still has her license. With a long history of abuse, the TRC needs to shut them down for good, Kyle and his wife.
91_Aggie
8:50a, 5/10/24
And remember, this is two-person operation. If my memory is correct, his wife now has the licenses he had and they will likely open under a new name with her as the main operator and continue operating with same type of business practices.

drred4
11:58a, 5/10/24
In reply to 91_Aggie
Well I hope someone can let us all know on here if She does so we and others know to avoid them.
legalbird
4:14p, 5/10/24
It would be obvious it there is a re-badging effort. Take down old signs and put up new signs.

My guess is that the Ags with big bucks don't like losing money.
war hymn aggie
9:55p, 5/11/24
My daughter & SIL used to be friends with them before Kyle went berserk. Kyle & my SIL were business partners a few years ago but my SIL recognized Kyle's shenanigans and separated himself from Kyle & his wife Sarah, who at the time was working in the medical field.

I'm hearing that they are opening up a party rental place soon, tho I have no idea what it will be called.

Look out for your deposits if you rent from them once they are open for business.
maroon barchetta
10:03p, 5/11/24
This thread has been to the dry cleaners.

[This thread has had posts that were just personal insults and did not add anything else to the discussion removed and that will not change. - Staff]

MiMi
10:22p, 5/11/24
In reply to war hymn aggie
war hymn aggie said:

I'm hearing that they are opening up a party rental place soon, tho I have no idea what it will be called.

According to Apple Maps , the location on Barron Rd now says Backyard Shenanigans BCS. But the website listed says the business is in Seguin.
ForeverAg1234
12:50a, 5/12/24
In reply to MiMi
MiMi said:

war hymn aggie said:

According to Apple Maps , the location on Barron Rd now says Backyard Shenanigans BCS. But the website listed says the business is in Seguin.
There is a video on his Youtube channel announcing this Backyard Sheanigans. AI generated video lol .
He runs or owns Son's Island Getaways.
ForeverAg1234
12:56a, 5/12/24
In reply to Gus
Gus said:

Unfortunately, just expect to lose the deposit. This will be the best case scenario.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 5 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings