BCS Mechanic Recs

1,523 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by aggiesed8r
jimbo457
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My truck is out of warranty and I'm needing some work done. The brakes need work and I have a small exhaust leak which I suspect based on my research is a broken bolt or cracked manifold as these are common for my make and model. I haven't used a mechanic locally in years and I'm looking for any recommendations for honest and fairly priced work. I live and work in College Station so it would be a bonus if they were Harvey Mitchell or south of that. Thanks in advance!
mwm
Try Sevcik's Service Center. They've always treated me very well.
Jbob04
AG
Olympic Automotive
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I use Brazos Valley Automotive. Always been honest and do good work. Have heard good things about Sevcik's, Pilger's, and Gladney as well, but have no personal experience with them.
maroon barchetta
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

I use Brazos Valley Automotive. Always been honest and do good work. Have heard good things about Sevcik's, Pilger's, and Gladney as well, but have no personal experience with them.

This.
Smeghead4761
I've used Superior Auto for my 2001 Dakota for years. They've taken really good care of it.
JP76
What year and model vehicle ?
MS08
AG
+ for Brazos Valley Automotive
Rexter
Yup…call Bobby at Brazos Valley. I've had several things done there, and they had the chance to stick it to me each time. They never have done that, and pricing is better than most everyone else.
Stupe
S
Look at the Pilger's thread and see the reaction to a poster trying to bash them.

That's where we take our vehicles.
jimbo457
It's a 2019 Ram 1500.
jimbo457
Thank you all for the recommendations. I'll try to come back and give a follow up one I get the work done.
aggiesed8r
AG
I've been using The Right Shop lately. No complaints and fair prices. All prices are ridiculous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.