Pool Service Rec
1,495 Views | 11 Replies
aggie-1997
12:40p, 4/9/24
I know I have seen other threads with Pool Service recommendations, but couldn't find them in the search. I am having an issue with a pool pump and need to find someone to come diagnose/fix it. Any recommendations? I have used one of the bigger companies in the area in the past, but they are expensive and not very thorough. All recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
aggies4life
5:48p, 4/9/24
Iv had good success with Mobley
textar4404
6:09p, 4/9/24
Clear Choice Pool Service
TAMC11
9:56p, 4/9/24
What does pool service cost? Weekly? Monthly?
jphil1
10:55a, 4/10/24
Kahuna Pools; I've used them for almost 3years. No issues at all
TCT Legend
12:49p, 4/10/24
https://www.bluelinebcs.com/

Give Blaine a call, let him know what your issues are.

nine7nine two five 3 four eight zero 1

(did not want to type the numbers out, due to spamming)
aught2ag
3:05p, 4/12/24
We use Blue Line as well and have been happy with him! We used True Light for several years, owner is a nice guy, but he had some techs not showing up, claiming they did, and created a list of problems for us. His original tech that was on our account in the beginning was really good and did outstanding work.
aggie-1997
3:55p, 4/12/24
Just to follow-up from my original post, I went with Clear Choice Pools. They diagnosed my pool pump and had me fully repaired quickly. Very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using them again.
RJ3
9:48p, 4/12/24
ABC is doing a free month for new customers to switch over to ABC as an intro offer as we are rolling out pool cleaning as our newest service line.

(979)361-0500
AG1996
10:05a, 4/13/24
Real happy with Pool Guy, but may only service pools he built, not sure.
Counterpoint
5:09p, 4/14/24
Do any of these places repair leaks?
Cartographer
8:31a, 4/15/24
In reply to Counterpoint
No, they will refer you to American Leak Detection

You need to have a leak detection report completed so that you can pinpoint the issue. Once you know this you can take it to a pool company and they can offer a solution.

Most leaks I have seen tend to be plumbing/seal related in lights or around drains but, have them come out and do a report for you it will save you time and money in the end.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings