Survey on the medians

1,342 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by saturn135
TexAg1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
However you feel, please take the survey.

bcsMediansSurvey.org
agnerd
AG
This is a biased survey, so the results can easily be dismissed by elected officials.

You're also asking for subjective opinions on a number of metrics that can be documented objectively. Changes to response times, collisions, and business revenue can be objectively documented. That data is significantly more important than what the public thinks about the changes.

This is the worst question of all:
Quote:

In a short comment, please voice your biggest concern facing our cities now that the medians are being installed.
My answer would be that CRIME is the biggest concern facing our cities, which has nothing to do with the medians. Not sure what information you're planning to get from this question.

Consult any of the hundreds of researchers in this town about how to remove bias from your survey. I don't want you to waste time collecting data that has no value.
TexAg1987
Not my survey. If you would like to help, please visit the site and volunteer.

Just helping get the word out.
woodiewood
A poll should be taken of the opinions of the fire fighters. EMS personal. and other emergency responders.

Medians may make my life a little more complicated and aggravating, but medians not only makes emergency responders lives more complicated, but may cause major health issues and deaths for residents if they are delayed a minute or two.
AggiePhil
AG
woodiewood said:

A poll should be taken of the opinions of the fire fighters. EMS personal. and other emergency responders.

Medians may make my life a little more complicated and aggravating, but medians not only makes emergency responders lives more complicated, but may cause major health issues and deaths for residents if they are delayed a minute or two.
We don't all feel that way.
EliteElectric
voted, signed the petition, voiced my desire to see them all blown up and removed. Hope it helps
Tailgate88
AG
Saw this on their FB page:

Quote:

UPDATE: We have teamed up with a local filmmaker to document our journey and we are seeking out business owners who have seen their business drop off due to the installation of the new medians in Bryan. If you or anyone you know would like to tell your story please reach out to us, we'd love to get it on film. Please send requests to bcsmediansafetysurvey@gmail.com or message me through this app.

We're moving right along folks!

B$Weigem
AG
Wished it included the CS medians as well.
etmydst
AG
The ones that have been there for 20 years?
saturn135
Didn't even look at the survey but have noticed that the new medians in Bryan have 2 foot weeds growing in them and do not look aesthetically pleasing. Is the plan to plant shrubs or trees...if not, at least keep them mowed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.