Austin
Sponsored by

Hail repair in RR, CP, North Austin

1,478 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by Jason_InfinityRoofer
LihaiAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on the list for RR Collision and a Caliber Collision. This is hail damage from the last September storm. Anyone have any recommendations on where to get in? Are they still that backed up???
AG
I just got an appointment for early feb at Dentworks.

I got lucky though, said they were pretty much booked up through April at this point but my repair was small so he squeezed me in.

If you don't have major damage may want to give them a call.

https://www.dentworks.com/
cityagboy
AG
Here we go again….
DD88
AG
We had about 5 minutes of marble size hail a little east of the Domain.

Golf ball size hail reported elsewhere.
cityagboy
AG
Lamar and 183. We just got a new roof too….. lol

Aust Ag
AG
Marble sized in 4 Points too. And apparently this is the weak sauce compared to whats coming tonight.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Lots of folks picked up golfball not more than an hour ago. Had one customer that we ALMOST roofed but due to a trade issue it was pushed back, and today it got golfball.

My truck picked up golfball size last week.

If yall have personal property outside, I'd see if you could get it under cover for tonight based on the NWS guidance coming in. . Blankets, anything will help.
Aggie Therapist
AG
How does it work if I still have hail damage from the last storm. Already had an estimate done from USAA, just haven't taken it in due to waitlist.

Just let it ride?
Billy Foster
AG
In the same boat with USAA on existing roof and truck damage.
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

How does it work if I still have hail damage from the last storm. Already had an estimate done from USAA, just haven't taken it in due to waitlist.

Just let it ride?

Most likely, they are only going to pay up to what they quoted on the first estimate. If you wanted all the damage covered, you'd file a second claim and pay a second deductible. Now, USAA tends to make exceptions (and not always follow the insurance contract) so maybe they will only make you pay one deductible.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Billy Foster said:

In the same boat with USAA on existing roof and truck damage.

Your roof won't get totaled again. It's not going to change in price from the last storm that much. It's totaled from the last one, so a thousand more impacts makes it still totaled. You won't need to pay a second deductible for that. They will approve an updated price list in the event costs have gone up. Automotive is a different animal and that might since more dings mean more cost but I cannot speak to auto estimates, just roofing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.