1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question
2,073,529 Views | 19170 Replies
Spaceship
9:45a, 5/9/24
Yeah I've definitely heard Randy Cody more recently than the illustrious Ed Carter.
FTAco07
9:47a, 5/9/24
In reply to Nagler
Really? I feel like I haven't heard him in years and I would venture to guess I catch 80% of 8:40 bits one way or another.
Nagler
9:51a, 5/9/24
In reply to FTAco07
Yeah he's been around. I know they talked to him when the AAC's roof was leaking, that was probably a couple years ago but they've talked to him since then.
Hincemm
9:55a, 5/9/24
What was the 935 station announcement
Spaceship
10:04a, 5/9/24
In reply to Hincemm
Assuming it's this blockbuster event

Hincemm
Summer bash. Meh
Spaceship
In reply to Hincemm
walton91
10:05a, 5/9/24
In reply to Hincemm
walton91
10:17a, 5/9/24
In reply to Baw
Baw said:

Was the Bigfoot author Hawkeye from 96.3??

If it was Hawkeye he did a great job
https://post.futurimedia.com/ktck/playlist/38/listen-8141.html?cb=1715256088.853176
The Pilot
10:38a, 5/9/24
Underwhelming announcement. Was hoping it would be some lineup shakeup that would bring some juice to 1-3.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
10:55a, 5/9/24
In reply to The Pilot
The Pilot said:

Underwhelming announcement. Was hoping it would be some lineup shakeup that would bring some juice to 1-3.
Nah, go with Mino and Sean who fumble over words and phrases and like a teen on the mic for the first time. Saving corporate money.

"I just think uh, the mavs, uh you know"
752bro4
11:05a, 5/9/24
The Dumb Zone has joined the Washed Media Network. I'm not familiar with any of the other podcasts they put out, but here's their about us:

Quote:

WHO WE ARE

We're a rapidly growing digital media network that creates the most relatable content for men and women between 24 and 35.

Our shows engage with the postgrads and the millennials. The guys and girls who thrive at happy hours and can hold their own on the golf course or in the group text. We deliver the type of conversation our generation has with their friends - current events, sports, pop culture, and lifestyle.

We have answers to all the questions our demo is facing: Where do I have my bachelor party? How do I quit my job? When do I break up with my significant other? We're the group of friends that you could introduce to your family, without ever meeting us. We've messed up before so you don't have to. We've been through it.

We are Washed.
ScoopsCalla
3:23p, 5/9/24
In reply to Hincemm
Hincemm said:

Summer bash. Meh

Pay $30 for the privilege of attending Summer Bash, that is
dave94
3:30p, 5/9/24
In reply to 752bro4
752bro4 said:

The Dumb Zone has joined the Washed Media Network. I'm not familiar with any of the other podcasts they put out, but here's their about us:

Quote:

WHO WE ARE

We're a rapidly growing digital media network that creates the most relatable content for men and women between 24 and 35.

Our shows engage with the postgrads and the millennials. The guys and girls who thrive at happy hours and can hold their own on the golf course or in the group text. We deliver the type of conversation our generation has with their friends - current events, sports, pop culture, and lifestyle.

We have answers to all the questions our demo is facing: Where do I have my bachelor party? How do I quit my job? When do I break up with my significant other? We're the group of friends that you could introduce to your family, without ever meeting us. We've messed up before so you don't have to. We've been through it.

We are Washed.

Ag CPA
8:37a, 5/10/24
Washed's stated demo doesn't seem to be the same as the DZ's (especially Dan) but who knows what those crazy kids listen to these days.
NukeAg10
8:54a, 5/10/24
In reply to Ag CPA
Ag CPA said:

Washed's stated demo doesn't seem to be the same as the DZ's (especially Dan) but who knows what those crazy kids listen to these days.

I'm on the ass end of that demo, so I'm all for it.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
9:17a, 5/10/24
The segments last night between 5pm-6pm had me rolling. Corby, Dave, and Gordon together are an elite trio.
double aught
12:05p, 5/10/24
In reply to 752bro4
752bro4 said:

Quote:

WHO WE ARE

We are Washed.

I don't exactly know why, but I find that description especially ******y/cringe. I guess there's a little ChrisChris to it.
powerbelly
12:19p, 5/10/24
In reply to double aught

Quote:

As a Millennial, these may be the most cringe worthy paragraphs I have read in a while.
Ag CPA
12:24p, 5/10/24
In reply to double aught
I guess they can give solid advice on quitting jobs so at least one box is checked.
ChoppinDs40
1:32p, 5/10/24
In reply to ac04
ac04 said:

maybe the best dumb zone episode ever on thursday. i have not laughed that hard in a while. i hope they make julie permanent, she is great.

this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Dan is comedic genius. This should literally be an SNL skit.
CampingAg
5:53p, 5/10/24
Uptight stars fans pissed about the postgame "show" last night. Amazing. Get over it.
powerbelly
6:12p, 5/10/24
In reply to ChoppinDs40
That clip just confirms Julie still has a big bag of nothing
Macarthur
8:04p, 5/10/24
Where was the campound this year?
ChoppinDs40
8:46p, 5/10/24
In reply to powerbelly
She's like Chanel West Coast. Just sit there, laugh, and be kind of pretty sometimes.

Press box hot.
Hincemm
9:43p, 5/10/24
In reply to Macarthur
Macarthur said:

Where was the campound this year?
same place as last year...up near rhome, i think.

when gordo talked about the same barn cat, it kinda gave it away.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 548 of 548
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings