Dora the explorer
46,504 Views | 302 Replies
agnerd
1:44p, 1/30/24
In reply to jetch17
jetch17 said:

Has no problem forcing county contractors to use minority-owned businesses, and then goes out and marries the whitest guy she can find??? Guess that level of hypocrisy is par for the course for her.
maroon barchetta
1:49p, 1/30/24
In reply to agnerd
9 years!!!

"Why it's good old reliable Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Detroit!"
P.H. Dexippus
1:52p, 1/30/24
In reply to Jugstore Cowboy
DustysLineup said:

The Chron keeps reporting that she ran out of money treating her "depression." The Chron also reported last year that Lina makes $190,860 /year. As a single person with no dependents, in her 5th year on the job. Splain me how she needed money if not for a bad drug habit.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/harris-county-employee-salaries-2023-17891707.php#
It's unbelievable that moron pulls in at least $190k of taxpayer money.
Biz Ag
2:00p, 1/30/24
In reply to P.H. Dexippus
P.H. Dexippus said:

DustysLineup said:

The Chron keeps reporting that she ran out of money treating her "depression." The Chron also reported last year that Lina makes $190,860 /year. As a single person with no dependents, in her 5th year on the job. Splain me how she needed money if not for a bad drug habit.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/harris-county-employee-salaries-2023-17891707.php#
It's unbelievable that moron pulls in at least $190k of taxpayer money.
The head of the Toll Road Authority pulls in north of $300k?

WTF?

Quote:

5. Roberto Trevino
Annual salary: $321,984
Job title & department: Executive Director III - Toll Road Authority
Ag_07
2:04p, 1/30/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
El Gallo Blanco said:

Hate to be this guy, but daggum, I kind of feel sorry for that guy.

I don't

Dude outkicked his coverage and he's marrying a political figure who's incredibly underqualified, in the good graces of the dem party, and makes a shlt load of money.

Plus if he so chooses to he has some big ole cans to play with. If he's into that sorta thing.

He's got it made riding the gravy train.
Bigballin
2:34p, 1/30/24
All of these race baiting liberal women politicians love them some white boys
aTm2004
3:42p, 1/30/24
In reply to Ag_07
Ag_07 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

I don't

Dude outkicked his coverage and he's marrying a political figure who's incredibly underqualified, in the good graces of the dem party, and makes a shlt load of money.

Plus if he so chooses to he has some big ole cans to play with. If he's into that sorta thing.

Dunno man, dude looks like he's a catcher.
El Gallo Blanco
3:46p, 1/30/24
In reply to Bigballin
Bigballin said:

All of these race baiting liberal women politicians love them some white boys
EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
Jugstore Cowboy
3:54p, 1/30/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
You think a political reptile is gonna get married to some keep it real vato who whips out the knife every time she threatens to leave because he was cheating but she's his only real mommy?
Coog97
4:37p, 1/30/24

“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
maroon barchetta
5:31p, 1/30/24
Gawd
CheeseSndwch
8:49a, 2/1/24
Hidalgo clashes with Commissioners Court colleagues on nearly 40% raise for HCTRA director
Quote:

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo briefly clashed with fellow members of Commissioners Court on Tuesday over a raise of nearly 40% for Harris County Toll Road Authority executive director Roberto Trevino.
The court reclassified Trevino's position, allowing his pay to be raised by 38% from $350,531 to $485,000, according to county officials.
"I don't know what's behind it, but nobody's so good that they deserve a 40% salary increase overnight," Hidalgo said.
Commissioners Court approved the raise Tuesday in a 4-1 vote, with Hidalgo casting the sole vote against the measure.
Link: To Paywall Article

Credit where credit is due.

Also, I find it hilarious that this story dropped on property tax day.
Furlock Bones
8:51a, 2/1/24
In reply to CheeseSndwch
blind squirrel finds a nut situation.
ballchain
2:13p, 2/2/24
In reply to Cromagnum
Cromagnum said:

When that dude eats, his food has to go through 3 levels and a boss fight before it reaches his stomach.

Dude's necks so long that every time he drinks milk, it's expired by the time it hits his stomach.
Jugstore Cowboy
2:47p, 2/2/24
Not sure which thread to put this in, but saw a TV commercial today for Sean Teare (Democrat challenger to Ogg) today. Endorsed by Lina and Rodney Ellis. Running on his pledge to fight Greg Abbott on abortion.

Relevant to this thread, I suppose, for Lina's attempt to shut down the prosecutor investigating corruption in her offic.e
Sea Speed
2:58p, 2/2/24
Why tf would the DA even have abortion on their mind at all. These people are the worst.
maroon barchetta
3:47p, 2/2/24
In reply to Sea Speed
Sea Speed said:

Why tf would the DA even have abortion on their mind at all. These people are the worst.

Because whacko Libs (redundant) will see that and clutch pearls and say "I must vote for this hero!!!" even though a county DA has zero ability to make any impact on abortion laws in Texas.

But idiot Libs (again, redundant) will seize that buzzword and vote for him. Or her. Or Shem. Whatever.
Furlock Bones
4:13p, 2/2/24
In reply to Jugstore Cowboy
DustysLineup said:

Not sure which thread to put this in, but saw a TV commercial today for Sean Teare (Democrat challenger to Ogg) today. Endorsed by Lina and Rodney Ellis. Running on his pledge to fight Greg Abbott on abortion.

Relevant to this thread, I suppose, for Lina's attempt to shut down the prosecutor investigating corruption in her offic.e

What a ****ing world where Ogg is considered too conservative for the dem party.
jetch17
6:31p, 2/4/24
I'm sure the world is hinging on the opinion of a fugging county judge

Psycho Bunny
6:55p, 2/4/24
In reply to jetch17
Milwaukees Best Light
7:13p, 2/4/24
In reply to jetch17
jetch17 said:

I'm sure the world is hinging on the opinion of a fugging county judge

Tldr
Jugstore Cowboy
7:15p, 2/4/24
In reply to jetch17
Well that solves it. Good to know.
maroon barchetta
7:37p, 2/4/24
In reply to jetch17
The stupid ass Biden administration and Obama administration before that funded all the Hamas weapons when they handed over billions of dollars to Iran.

I'm sure her DNC handlers gave her this statement and told her to sign her name to it. No way she could put that statement together herself.

jetch17
5:56p, 2/14/24

Psycho Bunny
6:11p, 2/14/24
In reply to jetch17
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
taba82
6:18p, 2/14/24
Dora... spoken like a true narcissist
Mike
Aggie Band '82
maroon barchetta
6:46p, 2/14/24
Bridge railing carefully in frame to hide what three sets of Spanx cannot hold in.
atmtws
6:13a, 2/16/24
In reply to aTm2004
aTm2004 said:

Ag_07 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

I don't

On behalf of both the Catchers and Pitchers of America, we politely decline your offer. Perhaps the Association of Retired Geoffrey Giraffes will take him in with a neck like that. Please dont try to pawn your rejects off on us gays. We have standards. Yall are stuck with this one.

maroon barchetta
8:11a, 2/16/24
In reply to atmtws
atmtws said:

aTm2004 said:

Ag_07 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

I don't

On behalf of both the Catchers and Pitchers of America, we politely decline your offer. Perhaps the Association of Retired Geoffrey Giraffes will take him in with a neck like that. Please dont try to pawn your rejects off on us gays. We have standards. Yall are stuck with this one.

Save it for the news gals thread.
Zeke1995
12:00p, 2/21/24
CDUB98
12:03p, 2/21/24
In reply to Zeke1995
Zeke1995 said:

BWHWHAHAHHWHWHAHHWHWHAHAHAHWHWHAHAAHHA
Ciboag96
12:11p, 2/21/24
Holy ***** That's Mayan Gold
Sea Speed
2:06p, 2/21/24
I love the internet
Psycho Bunny
2:15p, 2/21/24
In reply to Zeke1995
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Texasclipper
6:28p, 2/21/24
Does anyone know what that clown does for a living? It seems the politicians and their spouses all seem to be interconnected within the media and establishment.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 4 of 9
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings