****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****
90,123 Views | 817 Replies
Build It
5:25p, 3/10/24
https://abc13.com/golden-eagle-drive-man-fatally-shoots-alleged-car-thief-harris-county-investigation-crime/14510958/

Guy chases down and kills car thief. Put me on that jury. He'll walk and get the key to the City.
Jugstore Cowboy
5:31p, 3/10/24
In reply to Build It
Looks like we got ourselves a classic case of, "where exactly in Humble?"
W
10:04p, 3/10/24
seems like homicides in the city are starting to tick up
maroon barchetta
10:31p, 3/10/24
In reply to W
W said:

seems like homicides in the city are starting to tick up

Burnsey
10:48p, 3/10/24
In reply to Build It
Build It said:

https://abc13.com/golden-eagle-drive-man-fatally-shoots-alleged-car-thief-harris-county-investigation-crime/14510958/

Guy chases down and kills car thief. Put me on that jury. He'll walk and get the key to the City.

I thought deadly force was permissible by someone in Texas at nighttime if their property is stolen and it's unlikely to be recovered without use of force. Texas penal Code Sec 9.42
txags92
10:58p, 3/10/24
In reply to Build It
Yep. Zero chance I convict that guy. He walks with a handshake and a thank you from me.
Tone2002
11:45p, 3/10/24
In reply to Build It
Build It said:

Yea…it doesn't work that way. So I'm not surprised by the charge.
Ciboag96
10:38a, 3/11/24
In reply to txags92
txags92 said:

Yep. Zero chance I convict that guy. He walks with a handshake and a thank you from me.

And a job teaching a class on perp disposal tips and tricks at the local community center
txags92
10:47a, 3/11/24
In reply to Burnsey
Burnsey said:

Build It said:

I thought deadly force was permissible by someone in Texas at nighttime if their property is stolen and it's unlikely to be recovered without use of force. Texas penal Code Sec 9.42
To get technical about the law, I think that ability to use deadly force ends when it leaves your property. I.e. if you walk out and somebody is trying to steal your car at night in your driveway, you are more likely to be ok than if you chase them down or locate them using an Apple tag and confront them somewhere else. But I still think jury nullification is the answer.
Kenneth_2003
6:09p, 3/11/24
In reply to txags92
What was the outcome in San Antonio? Guy has a locator, Air Tag or other tracking device, and called the cops. Told them hey my stolen truck is at XY. They said they didn't have the manpower. He said I'm going to go get my truck back. They told him not to get involved.

They certainly found the manpower to investigate when he blew the guys brains all over the inside of his truck.

I don't think he was charged... Anyone know for sure?
Ciboag96
6:16p, 3/11/24
The thing is, voids usually get filled. If you leave a dirt hole open, the rain and wind will run dirt into it, filling it.

If police leave thugs tofree range and refuse to pursue crimes because of "manpower", that manpower hole will be filled by people who have had enough.

More power to 'em.
txags92
6:51p, 3/11/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Ciboag96 said:

The thing is, voids usually get filled. If you leave a dirt hole open, the rain and wind will run dirt into it, filling it.

If police leave thugs tofree range and refuse to pursue crimes because of "manpower", that manpower hole will be filled by people who have had enough.

More power to 'em.
Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit is fond of saying that the police don't exist to protect us from the criminals, they exist to protect the criminals from us. Putting them in jail was what used to keep people from tracking them down and killing them. Now that they have decided to release them all and stop prosecuting most of them, expect to see more criminals getting killed for non-capital crimes.
Ciboag96
8:18p, 3/11/24
On that note….

Another violent offender allowed to roam as parole warrant rescinded.

I think we have gathered enough evidence to prove that Lenin's strategy of chaos and violence via released prisoners is making a comeback.

CDUB98
8:21p, 3/11/24
In reply to Ciboag96
He looks stable.
Psycho Bunny
9:06p, 3/11/24
In reply to Ciboag96
If he was black, Obama would want him as a son.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
maroon barchetta
9:51p, 3/11/24
In reply to Psycho Bunny
Except that statement never really worked because Obama is mixed race, not black.
Build It
10:35a, 3/12/24
Another criminal taking a dirt nap.

https://abc13.com/lane-ln-montgomery-county-oak-ridge-north-hcso-harris-sheriffs-office/14515636/

And a rapist gets eliminated.

https://abc13.com/deadly-police-shootings-chapel-run-subdivision-person-shot-callard-court/14516663/

Not a bad night for our local PD's.

Sea Speed
10:50a, 3/12/24
Good lord, 2024 is the year of the dead criminal.
12f Mane
11:17a, 3/12/24
Montgomery County don't play no ****
W
11:24a, 3/12/24
MoCo was lit last night -- put down 2
Sea Speed
11:32a, 3/12/24
Anyone know where to find current and last few years statistics on criminals killed by cops or just simply officer involved shootings? I feel like we are entering uncharted territory.
txags92
1:18p, 3/12/24
In reply to W
W said:

MoCo was lit last night -- put down 2

Actually the score from the night is Conroe PD 1, HPD 1/3, DPS 1/3, HCSO 1/3, Perps 0.
Bondag
1:19p, 3/12/24
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/22-year-old-defendant-granted-his-third-bond-by-judge-facing-his-own-criminal-charges-now-accused-of-murder
P.H. Dexippus
1:22p, 3/12/24
In reply to Bondag
Quote:

That person became the 200th Harris County resident to be killed allegedly at the hands of a defendant free from jail on multiple felony bonds.
Since there was some claims on the DA thread that there are not stats on this category.
Ciboag96
1:31p, 3/15/24
14-18 years old. Dey startn early

maroon barchetta
2:39p, 3/15/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Dindunuffin on spring break.
CDUB98
2:41p, 3/15/24
In reply to maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta said:

Dindunuffin on spring break.
Well, you see, the pools weren't open like She-Jack wanted, so they had no choice but to go out and crime.
jetch17
2:41p, 3/15/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Ciboag96 said:

14-18 years old. Dey startn early

Someone needs to kick the sh*t out of those kids
maroon barchetta
2:45p, 3/15/24
In reply to jetch17
I'm sure their fathers will do it when they get home.
sts7049
3:07p, 3/15/24
In reply to maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta said:

doubt they exist in these kids lives
El Gallo Blanco
3:11p, 3/15/24
AT LEAST 6 million illegal aliens into this country under Biden. Approximately 80% of those young able bodied males...including tons of hardened criminals escaping from South and Central America.

This thread if going to be litty over the next decade.

In all seriousness though...watch your f-ing daughters and wives going fwd. Importing such an imbalance of young testosterone fueled males to females just seems like an inevitable recipe for disaster. These are men with real sexual urges, and no female counterparts from their homeland. The vast majority obviously won't act on them, but is only a small fraction do...
CDUB98
3:16p, 3/15/24
In reply to sts7049
sts7049 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Fix your sarcasm meter.
The Wonderer
3:19p, 3/15/24
In reply to sts7049
sts7049 said:

maroon barchetta said:

sts7049
3:21p, 3/15/24
i've had scotch. kiss my ass
maroon barchetta
4:44p, 3/15/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
Go TF back to F16

We all know about the crappy border management. We don't need you throwing out made up stats on this thread

Post a legit news story of a perp invading a home and getting killed by their Great Pyrenees and then post a pic of Kim Castro and Chita hugging it out in an Upper Kirby boutique dressing room as your penance.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 12 of 24
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings