Hozier in Woodlands
1,950 Views | 13 Replies
Sazerac
12:26p, 4/20/24
Anyone have a lead on tix? Daughter wants to go and seems they aren't allowing 3P ticket/ brokers?
jetch17
1:29p, 4/20/24
That dude sold out the woodlands?
maroon barchetta
1:56p, 4/20/24
Take off
TXAG 05
2:36p, 4/20/24
In reply to jetch17
jetch17 said:

That dude sold out the woodlands?

Didn't know he was even still around, let alone selling out venues. Maybe they didn't sell lawn tickets?
The Milkman
11:12a, 4/21/24
In reply to TXAG 05
New album and the single off it is very popular on tik tok
Ciboag96
11:50a, 4/21/24
Tik Tok. Smh. Americans are so brutally stupid
Cloud
10:16a, 4/22/24
Hozier is an incredible talent with really great music.
Al Bula
10:54a, 4/22/24
Never heard of "Hozier."

But the term "hozier" would be a great PC term for a male or madam who coordinates illicit paid sexual activities and takes a cut of the earnings.
The Milkman
1:01p, 4/22/24
Seen him once when he played at White Oak Music Hall a few years ago and he was fantastic. Would recommend him live to anyone
TarponChaser
4:16p, 4/22/24
Only hosers I've ever heard of...
Milwaukees Best Light
4:22p, 4/22/24
In reply to TarponChaser
You take off you knob.
Sazerac
10:37a, 4/25/24
"If you purchase tickets through Ticketmaster and can't attend, you'll have the option to resell your tickets to other fans at the original price paid on Ticketmaster's Face Value Exchange. Please note, tickets to these events are mobile only and restricted from transfer."

I was reading this that you should only buy tickets from Ticketmaster…..but maybe that's incorrect. I did see some tix available on other resale platforms but don't know if I should trust that they will be valid.
Sazerac
11:04a, 5/1/24
I ended up snagging two resale singles near each other off Ticketmaster for original price, no additional fees.

First positive experience with Ticketmaster maybe ever??
spadilly
12:49p, 5/1/24
In reply to Sazerac
Same for the Noah Kahan show coming up. Makes me very leery to buy from Stubhub or SeatGeek.
Probably going to just watch Ticketmaster the day of and see if they release any held tickets.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings