Need a room for George concert- cross post
853 Views | 4 Replies
dahouse
7:47p, 4/22/24
I posted this on the aggieland board but this one gets more traffic. Any help is appreciated

I fell into an opportunity for tickets to the George Strait concert. All the hotels are booked. Anyone have a VRBO/AirBnb or just a place I can rent a couple rooms? It's me, my wife, and my MIL. School is out of session so I'm hoping we can get a place to crash Saturday evening.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
TXAG 05
6:45a, 4/23/24
In reply to dahouse
dahouse said:

I posted this on the aggieland board but this one gets more traffic. Any help is appreciated

I fell into an opportunity for tickets to the George Strait concert. All the hotels are booked. Anyone have a VRBO/AirBnb or just a place I can rent a couple rooms? It's me, my wife, and my MIL. School is out of session so I'm hoping we can get a place to crash Saturday evening.

Where are you coming from? I'd look into something out of town on the way home. Any room in college station is going to be as overpriced as those tickets were.
dahouse
8:05a, 4/23/24
I think we're just going to make the drive back to Katy, everything is booked and/or super pricey.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
maroon barchetta
8:09a, 4/23/24
In reply to dahouse
dahouse said:

I think we're just going to make the drive back to Katy, everything is booked and/or super pricey.

7F Lodge in Wellborn

https://7flodge.com/

Red Velvet Inn in Navasota
https://www.redvelvetinn.com/
Burn-It
12:08p, 4/23/24
In reply to dahouse
We have a 2 bdrm / 1 bath apartment available for 2 nights on The King's weekend, about 15 minutes south of Kyle Field. Text me if interested and I'll send you more details.

7one3
2zero3
two5four9

For any lurkers here, there is also a 1 bdrm efficiency casita and an RV spot available on the same property.
AKA 13-0
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off