Woodlands area Mother's day weekend brunch
981 Views | 8 Replies
Dill-Ag13
9:26a, 4/23/24
Looking at planning a brunch for my wife and a few of her friends on Saturday. Any recs? Preferably somewhere with some shopping nearby.
TexAgs1992
10:14a, 4/23/24
Probably not a whole lot of Mother's Day brunch spots considering how much sword fighting goes on under the radar in The Woodlands per TexAgs.
stevopike
10:38a, 4/23/24
60 vines?
TXTransplant
10:52a, 4/23/24
Most shopping is at Market Street and the mall. The new wine bar at Market Street, Sixty Vines, is pretty good, although I haven't had brunch there. I have had brunch at Bosscat (also at Market Street) and it is good. Cru used to be a decent choice, but I haven't been there in years. Maybe since before Covid. I also really like True Food Kitchen, but I don't know that I'd want to go there for Mothers Day. It might be a little too casual. The food is good, and it's sit-down service, but it feels like fast-casual to me (maybe because it's where Cafe Express used to be).

At the mall, I've heard good things about North Italia, but I don't think I've eaten there. Maybe once, but I think it was under a different name at that time.

TXTransplant
11:02a, 4/23/24
The Waterway is kind of by the mall (but not really walkable, if people are dressed up for brunch), and there is a place there called Amrina. It's Indian food with a twist. I ate there a couple of months ago, not knowing what to expect, and it was outstanding.

I'm not a huge fan of Indian food, but the fish dish I had was amazing, as were the appetizers we tried. Definitely something different, if the women in your life are into that.
AgFlyGuy
11:30a, 4/23/24
Try Fieldings, they've got a good Mother's Day Brunch
Biz Ag
3:20p, 4/23/24
Assume this brunch at The Woodlands Resort is similar to one they have for Christmas. We went a couple of years ago. Definitely legit.

Woodlands Resort Mother's Day Brunch Menu
Dill-Ag13
3:32p, 4/23/24
Thanks y'all
StillNotAnAggie
10:24p, 4/25/24
Tossing a different one out there
The Audrey in Market Street. Went once, it's really nice and my wife loved the food.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings