Tyler Daycare Recs
1,826 Views | 10 Replies
bpaggie01
3:02p, 4/3/23
I realize this is a shot in the dark. We just had a baby boy in March and had a spot reserved for daycare in June with First Christian Church. Well today we got a call that they are ending their early childhood center as of June. So we have approx 60 days to find a solution and most reputable places such as Green Acres have a year or two waiting list.

Question is, does anyone here or your family members know of any that might have available spots. Wife's a nurse that goes back to work on June so she's kinda freaking out (understatement).

Thanks and Gig em
Aggie09!
4:22p, 4/3/23
I have no idea if they have any openings, but have you tried Grace Community School? They have an early childhood center.
bpaggie01
4:37p, 4/3/23
In reply to Aggie09!
Thank you! Wife was calling them this afternoon but I believe it's a lengthy wait as well.
PDWT_12
4:45p, 4/3/23
Our kids go to Grace, but have friends at Kidz R Life who speak highly of it. In a church south of the toll road, so may not be convenient for y'all. Stepping Stone also good but I'm sure has a waitlist as well.

Good luck.
bpaggie01
4:49p, 4/3/23
In reply to PDWT_12
Thank you! We'll check it out too. We live in Bullard so south Tyler would be great.
SoulSlaveAG2005
6:38p, 4/3/23
All our kids go to St Gregory. They are opening an early childhood center (6wk-2yr) this fall. We love the school and will probably be using the early child care center for our youngest so wife can start working. We have complete faith they will be a solid faith based center.

Eta. Just read rest. Sorry won't be open in 60 days or in south Tyler. But May be option in future

AggieGunslinger
9:41a, 4/4/23
Both of mine went to Kidz R Life and we had no issues.
bpaggie01
11:48a, 4/4/23
Thank you guys for the info. We're going to visit Kidz R Life tomorrow morning. Hopefully not too long of a wait list!
Aggie09!
8:35a, 4/5/23
If you're interested in home daycares, I know of 2 but I'm not sure if any open spots. I could find out if interested. One the lady only watches 12 months and under. The other is newborns and up.
AsburyAg
10:51a, 5/24/23
If you're interested in private care, my daughter is a nanny for a couple of families. One of them is sending their girl to preschool this fall, so my daughter is looking for another gig starting in August, She will have three days a week available. I think it's Tuesday - Thursday. She'd do it in your home, as her apartment is nowhere near child proof.

I know that still leaves you Mon & Fri to cover, but if you are still looking, text me and I'll put you in touch with her.

My number - 903
seven-forty-seven
57-fifty
AggieGunslinger
10:32a, 5/25/23
Both of my kids spent time at Kidz R Life and they enjoyed it. We had no complaints.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings