Tyler Area Dining and Shopping Coupon Book - Fundraiser For Local Robotics Team
1,625 Views | 2 Replies
Mike92
8:19p, 4/23/23
Hopefully, this post is not against TexAgs rules. My sons robotics team is selling coupon books to fund the team. They are moving on from First Lego League to first Tech Challenge so all new equipment is required. They are all homeschoolers and the team is self-funded.

The coupon books are $50 and the coupons are good until August 2024. There are lots of $10 off and BOGO offers. We've always had no problem getting our money's worth.

Here's a link to the coupons that are in the book.

Tyler Area Dining and Shopping Coupon Book

As you can imagine, most are in the Tyler area, but there are a few in Longview as well. For example, The Catch has 2 coupons for $10 off $20 and Cotton Patch has 4 coupons for $10 off $20.

We are also looking for company sponsors.

Please text me if you are interested at 214 five six 4 five five 6 3.

Thanks.
tandy miller
8:53a, 4/28/23
Stive
9:59a, 4/28/23
A friend at my office buys these things for some of us each year and just hands them out. Guessing it's one of his pet charity projects and doesn't want his kid coming up and seeking door to door in our building.

They're pretty great. My wife just leaves it in her console and grabs one here and there after baseball games or while running errands on the weekend. We probably benefit several hundred bucks a year on the low side from these things.

Highly recommend if you ever go out to eat, play golf, get your oil changed, etc.
There's a whole lot of stupid that college can't fix. -My Grandfather
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off