Cattle fencing panels

1,164 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by cevans_40
Sclark0788
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Out of curiosity as I see different prices on fencing. What would you pay or charge to have 8ft high by 400ft long cattle fencing panels installed? They would be installed on top of each other to make it 8ft high instead of 4ft high. I know wire mesh is roughly 2.50 a foot but what about cattle panels.
Stive
AG
This seems like a really odd, and expensive set up.

Are you talking about metal tubing panels (like portable corrals)? Or are you talking about the more wire like floppy panels that are typically nailed to in-ground posts? And you want to do a "stack" set up of one of these two types of fencing on top of each other for 400 feet? Is this a 100x100x100x100 pen (corner posts)? Or 400 feet on one side?

Why are you wanting something 8 feet high like this?
Sclark0788
Well it's not for me but a customer. He said he wants it to keep trash out of his property it is the 16ft long panels by 4ft high. usually cost 1$ a foot and 8ft posts were installed. Will be attached to the posts just on the back side of the property. He will stack them together to make it 16ft long by 8ft high.
Sclark0788
He has cow's that are expensive and he doesn't want them to eat the trash and something happen.
AsburyAg
AG
Crosspost on the outdoor board and home improvement. There are folks on there who might have a good idea.

But be sure to give all the info. They'll want to know what and why to a great extent.
cevans_40
AG
Why can't you just use goat wire rolls?

Just like a high fenced deer pasture
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.